It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 102
182
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Well actually, what this looks like to me, is that the 1 key stuck the first time through. The typist then realized this and made every subsequent 1 with the l key.


I had that thought too, but there isn't even a smudge at the bottom of it to suggest it stuck or just didn't hit hard enough. And just 10 characters later is a '1' where the typist didn't even attempt to use the same key as the first '1'. That makes me wonder if it really did stick, or if something else is going on there.



that's why I think it's totally possible that since 1 keys were just then appearing on typewriters, the the first one could also have been a normal 1 because, but out of habit the typist continued using the normal habit of using the lower case l


It seems rather innocuous to me...




posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 




That's it, case closed. Now Mods can we get the [Hoax] tag now?


Is it...all these images are of the one that Orly said was the hacked version...as they have the 47,044...and E F Lavender as opposed to the 47,644 and K.F Lavender which she says is the original version. I can't explain the cloth though.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses
 


I thought Original Orly KBC had K.F.Lavender, Not E.F.Lavender.




Can someone confirm ?

E2A as poster above says


[edit on 6-8-2009 by ken10]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Just dropping back in to say, Pwnd........................



fearlessblogging.com...

Right down to the red table cloth, antique paper, real typewriter and fake seal. Priceless.





[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]


Completely and Utterly

This part was hilarious...



So was Ashton Kutcher the forger? :-)

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway
 


She already lied about the original version on the web. She is just trying to breath life into this mess.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by truthtothemasses
 


I thought Original Orly KBC had K.F.Lavender, Not E.F.Lavender.




Can someone confirm ?

E2A as poster above says


[edit on 6-8-2009 by ken10]


I think the arguement was that someone(s) hacked her website, hijacked and altered the digital photo and replaced hers. This is a document that they clearly made.

I'm not sure though.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 




She already lied about the original version on the web. She is just trying to breath life into this mess.


Did she...can you provide evidence for me...I didn't know that?



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have two different versions of the alleged Kenyan BC and only one of them has that background.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna
 


Hey Jenna can you post em up please so we can see.

I know "Sceptic Overlord" posted them about a hundred pages ago.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I have two different versions of the alleged Kenyan BC and only one of them has that background.


Yes, please post those bad boys. I know they're in here somewhere, not gonna go through page after page looking.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


Slight problem with that being the same picture. Take a look at the section titled Mother. The one from that series of pics that claims to be the same picture is missing the little smudge or whatever it is over the word 'Maiden'. It may be the same table cloth or whatever, but that is not the same piece of paper.


EDIT: Let me get them uploaded to the media center and I'll post the links. Just be a few minutes.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Jenna]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway
 


Yeah my post are here and here.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by PsykoOps]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna
 


It's not a smudge, it's food or something. It's on the blanket next to the paper later



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok, this is the first version that came out. I used the same file name that it had when I downloaded it.




This one is the second version that came out. Again, I kept the file name the same.




Both of these have the smudge in the 'Mother' section, but only one has the tablecloth background. One looks like it was torn from a book or the background was edited out, the other has straight edges. They both have the holes in the corners of the folds.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Jenna
 


It's not a smudge, it's food or something. It's on the blanket next to the paper later


I noticed that too. What ever was there is gone but you can still see the "grease" mark from whatever food particle or whatnot left behind.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


Slight problem with that being the same picture. Take a look at the section titled Mother. The one from that series of pics that claims to be the same picture is missing the little smudge or whatever it is over the word 'Maiden'. It may be the same table cloth or whatever, but that is not the same piece of paper.


EDIT: Let me get them uploaded to the media center and I'll post the links. Just be a few minutes.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Jenna]


Actually the same smudge is on the one FlyersFan posted...

Matter of fact, the only difference between the one FF posted and the ones we just got is that FF's had the case number "embossed" over the top, which is where the Photoshop 7.0 came from in that pic.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Ok, this is the first version that came out. I used the same file name that it had when I downloaded it.




This one is the second version that came out. Again, I kept the file name the same.




Both of these have the smudge in the 'Mother' section, but only one has the tablecloth background. One looks like it was torn from a book or the background was edited out, the other has straight edges. They both have the holes in the corners of the folds.


Yep. Both are the same. The background is digitized out in the first which also cuts into the document as well. The "food particle" is in the EXACT same place!



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna
 


That "ripped from a book" look are pixels where the background was edited out.

They aren't rips... just artifacts from editing.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
BTW, I have alerted the MODS on this.


I believe this sums up the hoax of the KBC.


FlyersFan will not be back for probably 9 days or so, so I wouldn't expect any updates on the first page to come from her. Not at least til she returns.

So now it is in the hands of the mods, and of course anyone who could possibly debunk the debunking of the debunked debunkers :-)



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


That's what I thought. At first glance I thought it was ripped from something till I looked at the rest of the edges and zoomed in a bit.

And yes the smudge is in the same place on both copies I uploaded. I looked and don't see any grease in the series that was posted that would lead me to think that it's the same piece of paper in both. With the wonderful Kenyan BC generator that's been linked three times now it doesn't strike me as being that difficult to take a bunch of pictures and claim it's the same one that was released by Taitz. That's just me though.



new topics

top topics



 
182
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

log in

join