It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost NASA Photo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Part 1 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

There we go if anyone is looking for them.

Mars Facility

[edit on 2-8-2009 by xweaponx]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by xweaponx]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Does this man have proof that these photo's actually came from NASA? I realise that he was a Command Sergent Major in the US Army, but his word is no more valid then anyone elses without proof.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggernautze
Does this man have proof that these photo's actually came from NASA? I realise that he was a Command Sergent Major in the US Army, but his word is no more valid then anyone elses without proof.

Actually he does. Watch the videos number 3 and 4. He talks about one of his close buddies worked for NASA for 20 years.

But just watch number 3. The extraterrestrials made a vehicle the size of out MOON! What type of technology and intelligent can do that?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Some of these were discussed in another thread. That last picture at least was confirmed as being Saturn V (?) rockets last stage.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The key here is that he talked about one of his friends in NASA. Talk of a friend in an organization, even if true, makes your claims no more valid or proved then had you not claimed to have this friend at all. What I am asking for is evidence that these photos came from NASA. If a higher up in NASA were to say that these photos were real, then that would be fine. Another option would be documented evidence signed by NASA when these pictures were taken.

Additionally, I fail to see how possibly fake photos depicting a vehicle the size pf a moon is evidence that these photos are real.

I believe that you are looking at this situation wrong. The first step should be to verify the authenticity of the photos. After that, we can begin to question what the pictures contain.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Pictures from 'the ringmakers of saturn' book..

Maybe the anunnaki since some seems to say they use hollowout planetoids to travell from one solar system to another...

hence the hollow moon theory, which Enlil suposedly seemed to use as 'safe haven' and they did go to and from the heavens..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by juggernautze

Not to pi** on Bob's fries, but his images have been discussed many times on ATS. They are all available online. Saturn images? Check!

I've had the pleasure of watching an hour of 'Bob's' talks and can honestly state that he adds absolutely nothing of value. His one claim, 'The Assessment' is the only single claim that is his alone. Is it a new claim? No. People have been making similar suggestions for decades.

InfraredMan put it better elsewhere, but people need to realize that it's the 'Bob's' of this world that keep the UFO phenomena in the box marked 'ridiculous.' He's also perpetuating the belief that anyone with an interest in UFOs is stupid. He's perpetuating it by traveling around with other people's ideas, borrowed evidence and a willing audience. To hear the audience clapping him and responding to his tried and tested 'emotional moments' is so depressing.

If he ever produces a single original document, people will expect Rick Doty to be around somewhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Are these photos available to download anywhere?

I'm not interested in photo's of a photo from a low res screen, i want to see the originals.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The images are bookmarked on another computer. Here's a couple that relate to the guy's 'supressed' Nasa Saturn images.

The Clump/Moon Mystery: Cassini Probe Archive

Nasa/JPL 'Shaping the Drapes'

Saturn F-Ring gif.

Alleged 'UFO'

Hundred mile long ship?

Spaceship or Moon?

Spaceship or Moon 2

Another alleged 'UFO'

Again...

Triangle UFO?

Massive UFO?

Hidden craft

His image of the 'Alien Martian Spaceport' is also a genuine Nasa image. It's been doing the rounds for years courtesy of Hoagland. The problem is that it's a heavily over-maginified, pixellated presentation that leads to a conclusion of 'spaceport.'

Where Bob reveals his dishonesty once more is that he presents his version of that image without explanation. His version has been extensively treated to remove the pixelation and give the impression that it's an original image. It is so far removed from it's original form as to be meaningless. If I can find it, I'll post it....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernautze
The key here is that he talked about one of his friends in NASA. Talk of a friend in an organization, even if true, makes your claims no more valid or proved then had you not claimed to have this friend at all. What I am asking for is evidence that these photos came from NASA. If a higher up in NASA were to say that these photos were real, then that would be fine. Another option would be documented evidence signed by NASA when these pictures were taken.

Additionally, I fail to see how possibly fake photos depicting a vehicle the size pf a moon is evidence that these photos are real.

I believe that you are looking at this situation wrong. The first step should be to verify the authenticity of the photos. After that, we can begin to question what the pictures contain.

Honestly, do you HONESTLY believe that someone higher up in NASA is going to confirm these? They won't confirm anything because we DON'T have the right to know.

I don't see NASA confirming anything now, or anytime for the years to come.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I didn't say that I expected someone in NASA to confirm these, all that I said was that would be one of the only ways to verify these pictures as real. Also, as others in this topic have pointed out, these pictures were apparently taken out of context and altered to show what the presenter wanted.

new topics

top topics

join