Body spring cleaning

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I want to cleanse my body and is looking for what foods and beverages can naturally help flush and detoxify myself? I know green and herbal tea helps in the detoxification process. And fruits such as blueberries, cherries, plums, and vegetables like beets and broccoli. I'm not going for a complete lifestyle change, but just want to take a week or so and try and get all toxins and metabolic waste out of my system. Anyone have any tips?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm interested in reading replies as well. I've been meaning to detox now for a while now, but I just never got around to researching and all that jazz..

Good thinking OP

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Lots of great info on this site:

www.thewolfeclinic.com...

A couple of products from them that I swear by:

Bioxy
Royal Flora
Chi foot pads

Other excellent products:

Theta Magnesium
Theta Silver

and if you have a little bit of extra cash, the best thing you will ever do for your body:

Buy their Aloe Vera extract ...

A spoonful a day will protect you from all sorts of microbial and virulent issues.

Plus do some research on their site about reducing acidity and increasing alkalinity.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

During my search I found that numerous herbal supplements can assits in cleaning out the body.

Red clover leaf- Improves circulation, and increases urination so that your flushing wastes more.

Burdock root-Cleanses the blood.

Dandelion-Gets rid of excesses salts from your kidneys.

Uva Ursi flower-Improves urinary tract function, and fights disease.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
reply to post by pretty_vacant

During my search I found that numerous herbal supplements can assits in cleaning out the body.

Red clover leaf- Improves circulation, and increases urination so that your flushing wastes more.

Burdock root-Cleanses the blood.

Dandelion-Gets rid of excesses salts from your kidneys.

Uva Ursi flower-Improves urinary tract function, and fights disease.

Interesting! I will have to check these out
Thanks a bunch.. Would you generally be able to find these in health stores or something similar??

I don't know if it's any help but I found some ingredients used in various products that would best be avoided. I will continue to research and report back when I can

Vacant

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Buy their Aloe Vera extract ...

A spoonful a day will protect you from all sorts of microbial and virulent issues.

Plus do some research on their site about reducing acidity and increasing alkalinity.

I will look into that
and go over the website in more detail when I get a moment..
I think I'm actually more partial towards these natural remedies rather than over-the-counter meds. But it's only recently that I've really started to find out more.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yeah not trying to be a buzz kill here. But I was whatching The Doctors a few weeks ago (a .T.V. show where 4 doctors talk about different things about your health). And I remember them saying Detoxing your body is completly fake. They were saying there isen't actully toxins in us at all. ( except for colds, flu ect..) That whats the immunity system is for to keep away flus and colds. They also said alot of that stuff is VERY healthy to the body, it keeps you healthy but it does not take any toxins from your body, thats more new age nonsense. Anyone agree? And if there are theese "Toxins" In our body what are there scientific names, or what are they called?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

If our bodies let a natural life that would be true ... the body when healthy has a tremendous ability to heal itself.

But between what we eat, inhale, medicate, etc there surely are toxic elements in our bodies.

The supplements I mentioned above do not directly "detox" the body, they restore the body's natural functions to detoxify itself and protect itself as it is meant to.

top topics

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 80 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def