It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost child caught on CCTV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Has anyone posted this? I did a search but didn't see it come up.
Anyway here is the video and an atrticle about the image.
www.news.com.au...

EXTRAORDINARY CCTV footage has captured what could be the ghost of a small child darting across a busy shopping centre.

The shadowy spirit glides in between oblivious shoppers in the eerily clear video, The Sun reports.

The floating phantom figure appears in the bottom right of the screen after a male shopper exits a room to the top left.

Pretty Weird.
Any tech heads out there that can explain this?
I hope so, I need to sleep tonight....hehe.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey atlasastro

Saw this awhile ago when it first came out...............

Its really good video of a spirit that's still here and hasn't crossed over yet.........

Think it was a girl about 8 or 9, can't remember ?

Will try and find the other site that was talking about it !

Blackwidow

[edit on 2-8-2009 by blackwidow666]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blackwidow666

Thanks.

Its pretty weird hey.
Haven't seen anything like that before.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Bug on the lens.

Same thing that was going on with the blue 'gas station ghost' last year.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

OK.

That would be those see through bugs. I guess it could be, but even a bug would come up clearer in the image,wouldn't it?

What "gas station" video, have you got a link.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It looks very similar to other video where bugs have crossed the CCTV camera cabinet. Regarding any claims that it's the ghost of a young girl...how on Earth can that be interpreted by this video?

I'm not against ideas of 'high strangeness.' I think that the trillions of worldwide hours of CCTV footage that DOESN'T contain ghosts proves that either they don't exist or cannot be filmed.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

There's another video that reproduces the video exactly and proves it was a bug on the camera's glass casing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would say it looks like a spider crossing the lens. It appears see-through as the camera does not focus on it, and it is so small and close. The movements also remind me of a spider.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Dude, I appreciate the link to the other vid.
You would have to agree that the images are incredibly different.
Whilst I too am sceptical, I don't think your video rules out the possibility that it is something supernatural in the shopping mall video.

Compare the two videos, one image(in the gas station) totally blocks out the background and is blue in colour, whilst the Shopping mall is entirely different.

Thank you for your replies.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
could be a shadow from an upper level.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The differences that you stated such as opacity and color are not important, what's important is the features they have in common, such as the fact that you have two hard to discern objects, blurred, making random motions across the screen, both occurring on un-manned, CCTV cameras. If these are bugs on the lens then differences such as opacity and color would be expected due to variations between types of bugs, size and proximity to the camera. If you watch the OP video again whilst imagining that it is a bug, let's say a small spider, I think you'll agree that that is quite easily what it could be.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a bug on the camera lens I expect. Pretty freaky effect though. Would be even freakier at night.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No, the videos don't really share similarities other than the suggestion that they are both caused by bugs on the camera. There's something about the motion that doesn't appear right. You'll probably laugh at this, but...I think it's unlikely to be a bug. I think it's a reflection from something else. Looking carefully at the 'shape' it looks like a double reflection of a pigeon walking.

Look at it from 00:15 to 00:19 and you might see what I mean. It has the motion of a pigeon walking. It also seems to be a double image of one bird because the motion of one is reflected by the 'other.' If the camera is behind plate glass or a security glass cabinet, the 'double image' could be an outcome of the glass thickness.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not only is it a bug, I can tell you what kind -- Its a fly!
Pay attention to its movements. It moves exactly like a fly does. At a couple of points you can even make out the profile -- wings and all.

The camera is focused out in the mall. It would not be able to also show a sharp image of something right on its lens or covering.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by blackwidow666

Thanks.

Its pretty weird hey.
Haven't seen anything like that before.

Hey Atlasastro

To me it's not a bug of any sort, would have thought you would be able to see something of it ?

The gas station one on the other hand mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deffo not a spirit of any kind !

Blackwidow

[edit on 2-8-2009 by blackwidow666]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
but even a bug would come up clearer in the image,wouldn't it?

No, look up an article on focus

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think it is a fly getting a double image from the thickness of the glass.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
First one is definitely an insect. Go compare with other "ghost caught on camera" videos that have debunked as insects. Looks the same.

Second one dunno, a blue bug?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Am I seeing things or does the "Bug" appear to go into the mens room (or whatever that room is).

[edit on 4-8-2009 by monkcaw]...never mind, most likely an insect.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by monkcaw]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Bug

top topics

<<   2 >>

join