It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really really wanna zig a zig ah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hello everybody,

In truth I'm starting this thread to try to get my post count up so I can start a proper thread on the main forums but it's also an opportunity to be a little ego-centred so I'm going to tell you about myself.

I'm from the UK, in my 20s, I've read spy literature and political literature for as long as I can remember. I came into conspiracy theories/parapolitics through philosophy, though it was also a progression from my childhood interests. I am a self-taught expert on deconstruction and poststructuralism, and I suppose from those critiques of apparent dualisms/binary oppositions I came to the feeling that public conflicts often masked private collusion.

9/11 was something of a turning point, though I suspected on the very day that all wasn't right with what we were being shown and told it wasn't until maybe two or three years later than I looked into it in detail. From there I explored the history of state sponsored terrorism and militant movements, not just false flag attacks but also things like the CIA Cuban exile army at the Bay of Pigs, and the development of the Afghan Mujahideen.

I'm now working on a feature length documentary about some of this history, and investigating some of the problems with 7/7. It should be finished later this year and contains some material largely overlooked by 7/7 sceptics and theorists.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey I would realy like to see your documentry on the 7/7 attacks in london, me and my friends here in ireland think they were the work of MI5 or maybe even ( I know this sounds a bit far fetched)the C.I.A. mossad and MI5 working toghether

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My documentary isn't really about positing a theory about what did happen, more about demonstrating that there official version is unsupported. While I think it is possible that there was state involvement there's no solid evidence of that yet.

Obviously when it is ready for release I'll be letting people know.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to this website.
I hope it helps raising your conscieness.

Love & Light & Oneness

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks.

As someone who has spent time on a lot of these sorts of forums I can firmly say the standard here is MUCH higher than that of the David Icke forum, Prison Planet and the others. At least people here are capable of disagreeing without it turning into a 'you are disinfo' and 'you work for the State Department' and all of that.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinciguerra

You're disinfo...aren't you?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What is "zig a zig ah" other than a line in a song?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome and good luck.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
wishing you the best of british for that documentary!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluko
What is "zig a zig ah" other than a line in a song?

I just needed a thread title, it really doesn't mean anything.

Thanks to all for the wishes of luck etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinciguerra
Hello everybody,

In truth I'm starting this thread to try to get my post count up so I can start a proper thread on the main forums but it's also an opportunity to be a little ego-centred so I'm going to tell you about myself.

Hi

Your thread title was so different I just had to reply! Plus whats this about having to get post counts before starting a thread? This is news to me, is it like a probation new members have to serve or something?

Well hi anyway and hope you have a great time on ATS!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ahh, a question I can answer, and add to my post count in the process. Double win.

Yes, a new member must have 20 posts before starting a thread anywhere but the Introductions forum. I believe it's designed to discourage the drive-by spamming from marketeers and the like.

At this rate, I ought to have a new thread up by Halloween. That is, if I have anything thread worthy by then.

new topics

top topics

join