It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from VA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just found this website. Very nice! Little bit of info, I'm 26 and a cop in Virginia. I just got into this "conspiracy" stuff, a few months ago...very interesting stuff.

Well, anyway..nice to be on board!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
hey sweet VA is awesome im from virginia beach but i head into newport news every now and then

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi, Plato. We are glad that you found us, too. Enjoy the forums, ATS & BTS. I look forward to reading your posts, too. VA is a beautiful bit of the country; I travel through there frequently. See you 'round.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Tell me which one of these people you are investigating and I'll help put 'em away. 90 days to life, nothing less!

How many cars did you shoot and then run over with your tank today?

Are you a spy? How do I know you are not a spy? How do I know if you were a spy you would tell me you were?

Are you part of the Bush spynet keeping track of all the crackpots (like me)?

(Plato we got conspiracy covered. This is a great place!
Welcome!)

G

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
^Ha! Actually, my father used to work at Langley...Never really sure what he did however. It's a mystery!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well my pops worked and tested for lockheed for some time

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i am a criminal from Scotland. Are you under deep cover trying to infiltrate cyber-gangsters.have you ever offed anyone.Are you a good cop or a bad cop?:puz
o you think police resources should be wasted on busting people for smoking weed?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^I'll only bust someone with weed because it's part of my job. However I don't agree with it. And I'm for the legalization of it.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok I'm forced into admitting -you are cool,anyway you cant bust me cos I'm in scotland.It's good to know there's an enlightened policeman out there .

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
^But really..You should follow the laws of your land. I'm not going to say ALWAYS, but even an unjust law such as the banning of weed is a law. And while I may disagree with it, I take the good with the bad and abide it all the same.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Plato986
have fun cya around if you need anything send me a U2u

se7

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome! Have fun!

new topics

top topics

join