It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama administration is looking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
at creating a courtroom-within-a-prison complex? maybe thats what all the camps are for just in case one of these guys gets loose which i highly doubt. But i wanted to know how some of you felt about this....maybe the nle and gov were doing things in best interest?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
accidently put this in the wrong spot could a mod put this in the breaking news thread plz? sorry and thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
at creating a courtroom-within-a-prison complex? maybe thats what all the camps are for just in case one of these guys gets loose which i highly doubt. But i wanted to know how some of you felt about this....maybe the nle and gov were doing things in best interest?

news.yahoo.com...

They already have a similar set-up in the UK not far from me, only its for members of the public.

They call it a Civic Centre, where anyone who breaks the law is arrested, taken to a cell, taken to court and then banged up in a prison all within a day in most cases.

It all happens in the same building.

As far as I am aware this is not a nationwide thing just yet however but yet again Scotland is the Mickey Mouse testing ground for it as usual.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Does this mean they can just drop of the 'burglar' at the court-room, find him guilty and walk him thru the door to the Jail house ?

Expedetious..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yea that really bothers me that we would have this in our own country and not a safer place like re opening alcatraz??? now thatd be an idea huh? lol i dont think that congress will pass it though....at least i hope not....

[edit on 2-8-2009 by soldier8828]

new topics

top topics

join