It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Alien footage real or just CGI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I just came across this video and I don't know what to make of it... it seems very much to be a real alien.. but it could be CGI?

What do you guys make of it? Real? Fake? What are your opinions? It's weird how you can hear laughing in the background as if seeing an alien is just an everyday occurence.

Any way heres the link to the Video in question:

YouTube Video

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
fake man .... this is a cgi made by a brazillian ... it has numerous posts here in ATS ...
man, you can even see that it is cgi in this video, it doesnt look real

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Faiol is right.

It's one of a series of videos. There have been previous threads discussing these videos.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Oh ok i kinda suspected CGI... man it's truely amazing what they can create now isn't it? Do you have any links to any of these other videos in the series?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by Sam60

Oh ok i kinda suspected CGI... man it's truely amazing what they can create now isn't it? Do you have any links to any of these other videos in the series?

Internos has it covered as usual (see above).

They're enjoyable videos. I hope he makes a few more of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
it looks cool -- I'll give you that.

As it COULD have been faked, we should assume that it WAS faked until given more information. That's not the way things work on ATS unf., people often use their gut instinct to say 'I think it's true' or whatever. But, you know, whatever.

cool vid

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't trust it. With the laughing and stuff in the background, I'm going to say fake. If it was real, it's alot more difficult to get a real video onto YouTube. You might not make it alive.

This one looks more convincing by the way, included for comparison (some experts say that it's real!):

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
I don't trust it. With the laughing and stuff in the background, I'm going to say fake.

To read what has been posted before, is a matter of RESPECT for your fella members: would you like to see all your post getting ignored mate?

[edit on 2/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

This one looks more convincing by the way, included for comparison (some experts say that it's real!):

This too as been posted and discussed many times, and the general consensus is split. I believe it is real, as do some experts in film. It also matches up well with a reported crash in Kalahari in 1989 There are those who think it is a puppet. It is definitely NOT CGI however. Here is the most recent thread discussing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join