It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] CGI UFO captured on film! [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well... it certainly looks too good to be true in my eyes....

But the again

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2461b47670a1.jpg[/atsimg]

It's like shooting fish in a barrel winding people up in here...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
looks nice !! But Cgi are working wonders so this might be proof of that.

Unless it was confirmed that the tape from 68 was genuin, we'd be talking..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

c'mon... you know better than to believe this!!!

Fake. It's been going around the Internets for years. CGI

[edit on 2-8-2009 by eniac]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

and by "hoaxes" i don't mean CG video fakery.. if this is faked models or CG it's the best one i've seen..

It's good, but there's lots of good stuff out there. I think this one's done with Adobe AfterEffects:

It's CGI, bud.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Eh, it surprised me too, coming from prevenge.
And how about Kris Avery (ANOTHER fellow member BTW)?

and David Nicolas (AKA barzolff814, ufo haiti author)?
Embed disallowed, watch it here www.youtube.com...

and Christopher Kenworthy?

now THESE are artists, and fortunately they don't use their talent against us: with people like these, it would be VERY difficult to distinguish reality from CGI, i hope that you see the why.
Many people make the mistake to believe that it's a matter of software. NOPE, it's a matter of brain, and how to use it. There's only ONE parameter to keep in mind whenever you assess the reliability of some UFO footage: this parameter is its closeness to the reality: the more it looks real, the best is its quality. It's simple, isn't it?

[edit on 2/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

that was created by an ATSer; manbird2000, I think...

case closed

lock this thread

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Doesn't even look as realistic as the documentary Independence Day, which I've suspected for years is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I would say that these were originally footage from tornado trackers, with the tornadoes taken out and ET put in.
Looks pretty good but not real.

BTW. Can you imagine what you would say in the background if you were recording something like this for real?
The whole thing would be a long bleep if it were me!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This vid is a fake seriously why did you post this obvious fake what did you hope to achive did you think that people would flock to you make you feel popular and wanted and needed, its people like you that help stop the truth and real evidence been reveld

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Yes this is the most insane video I have ever seen. I always knew these things existed but this video just takes it to another level.

The craft is huge and tilts on its own axis! This is mega close up and undeniable proof of the existence of extraterrestrial craft.

www.dailymotion.com...

That was so fake, that I really didn't like the waste of time watching it. You can tell right from the beginning by looking at the trees, it's the same program they use in all the fake videos. Then they start panning with the trees, then the trees do the fake sway effect.. BOGUS!

Totally weak. Once you've seen enough of these, you can easily tell when it's fake!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
^^ bump

I notice an absence of debunkers on this thread.

This time not a "weather balloon", just "CGI".

[edit on 2-8-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Independence day test piece.

Look at the front of the ship,the same block edge also the middle from where it fires its weapon.

Can't believe people still go with this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

. . . David Nicolas (AKA barzolff814, ufo haiti author)?
Embed disallowed, watch it here www.youtube.com...
now THESE are artists, and fortunately they don't use their talent against us:

Internos, I am confused. David Nicolas perpetuated the UFO Haiti Video, came on ATS and was banned if my memory serves me. After he was outed, he allegedly provided either wireframes or mockups to Crackeur. Didn't he do that Paris UFO video after the fact, after he was exposed?

Didn't HE initially use his talent to mislead? How does THAT help us?

Did I get the story wrong?
(If so Sorry, only half my brain works these days.)

Regards...KK

[edit on 2-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
^^ bump

I notice an absence of debunkers on this thread.

This time not a "weather balloon", just "CGI".

[edit on 2-8-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

To quote Dr Leonard McCoy.....

"My God Jim, they've taken his brain!"

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Internos, I am confused. David Nicolas perpetuated the UFO Haiti Video, came on ATS and was banned if my memory serves me. After he was outed, he allegedly provided either wireframes or mockups to Crackeur. Didn't he do that Paris UFO video after the fact, after he was exposed?

Didn't HE initially use his talent to mislead? How does THAT help us?

Did I get the story wrong?
(If so Sorry, only half my brain works these days.)

Regards...KK

Yes kinda kurious, it's all correct if memory serves:
that helps in order to have an idea of the different level of CGI, presently.
The fact that he was banned doesn't imply automatically that he can't be mentioned nor that to post one of his videos is aginst T&C.
In this case, the example shows the result of a video edited in post production, using maya to create the 3d model of the UFO and Vue to do the rest: it IS different from Ufo Haiti because ufo haiti was entirely CGI while this one, as said, is not. If an example is a good example, it doesn't matter where it comes from, does it? Also the fact that he fabricated an hoax does not reduce the quality of his works. Other people are way more fair than him: a good example is TheFakingHoaxer, who signs his works with the acronym TFH and says clearly in the description, if not even in the title, that it's CGI. Philipe Kling David, for example, put a link to the website explaining everything. But sadly, many people are not that fair: not to mention those who download some video containing the explanation in the description, the upload it providing false/misleading informations and/or claiming its genuinity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join