It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the sudden influx of flu pandemics a sign of the New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by phineasJwhoopie

"We" as in... humans?
This virus isn't isolated to the US. It is powerful to those with type A and B blood. The populations of Asia and Africa are mostly type A and B. Sure as a designer biological weapon this virus will take out pregnant woman and those with athsma and other conditions but it wasn't specifically designed for America.

Meanwhile, in case no one noticed... there is an open war on Christians and Jews from the direction of Islam.
where did you find that Info?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I just hadn't heard of it narrowed down to A & B. types I find that interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by JJay55

I just hadn't heard of it narrowed down to A & B. types I find that interesting.

That conclusion was just from a discussion I had with blood professionals. But the demographics match.
There is a certain gene that is developed in black plague survivors also, mostly northern European... who also happen to have mostly type O blood.

Designer biologicals are quite interesting. But biologicals aren't as trustworthy as other weapons of mass destruction. However, genocide can't easily be pinned on a government with biologicals.

Right after the Cold War the Russians closed Renaissance Island and disposed of biologicals in shallow pits. A few years later when the water receeded to surrounding farmland a landbidge allowed rodents to carry whoknowswhat back from the biological disposals.

Even AQ is scared of biologicals.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have quite a blood history of which I cannot discuss, I do find it however interesting that there are certain types singled out.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I have quite a blood history of which I cannot discuss, I do find it however interesting that there are certain types singled out.

H1N1 is an RNA virus rather than a DNA virus. The virus attaches to proteins in the blood that serves as the messenger. Just a thought... I haven't heard any scientific analysis yet. A and B blood have a coating of protein around cells unlike type 0... so it seems there's an attachment ease with AB.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join