It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies from plague in China, 11 others infected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Man dies from plague in China, 11 others infected

www.google.com

Thousands of people have been placed under quarantine in a town in northwest China after a man died of pneumonic plague

It is caused by the same bacteria that occurs in bubonic plague — the Black Death that killed an estimated 25 million people in Europe during the Middle Ages
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
wow,

so the swine flu is caudsing worldwide pandemic level 6 at the moment. Maybe its not the biggie that we have been warned of.

maybe this is it. Looks like there is a bit of Plague kicking off in China!!

humans can die within 24hrs of catching this!!! holy smoke. swine flu seems tame compared to this !!!

wonder how long it will take to get to the big MSM??

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It was last year or the year before..in new mxico, 4 people here on mainland US were found infected with plague..they got immediate treatment though, form what i remember. Seems plague once in a while, likes to sprout up n show itself. I find it fishy htough, being last year, a lab that plays with these dangerous viruss, coudlt no find a mouse infected with plague! I guess they let him run around on the table o somehting and that was that..it foudn its way outside! wonder if theirs a connection?
plague sprouts up, and congress is so worred over swine flu. something evil is in the air, and i t isnt entirely the swine flu at hand here!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
here is another link

www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

sounds very fishy. it will be worth watching this for sure. A whole town is under quarantine here. Nothing like this has happened with swine flu. Reckon this could be massively more serious if it has gotten outwith this town.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
some good info on this type of plague here -

en.wikipedia.org...

Untreated pneumonic plague has a very high case-fatality ratio

There have been cases of pneumonic plague resulting from the dissection or handling of contaminated animal tissue. This is one type of the formerly known Black Plague. It could kill 90%-100% if they coughed and passed on the bacteria

Antibiotic treatment for 7 days will protect people who have had direct, close contact with infected patients. Wearing a close-fitting surgical mask also protects against infection

The pneumonia progresses for 2 to 4 days and may cause respiratory failure and shock. Without early treatment, patients will die

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hres another sacry fact..last yar alos, in upsate NY it hink it was, where a main CDC lab is, they publicly admitted.they may have accidetnlay let some knda lethl foot fungus out into the air. yes, it was publicly admitted!
Seems like the CDC labs have been getting sloppy for quite some time, and not informing us, the people when it did, so we can get to a safe distance if need be. and to think..thier gunna ty n make us get vacinated? form a bunch of loose brain geeks who forogt ot put a plague infected mouse back in its cage? dunno about you, but ide go as far as generalizing that as murder! i find it intereting, the powers to be, play with this letahl cap, and when thier own scientist screw up, no ones to blame...except for us.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
yeh, its crazy some of the stuff thats getting out there these days. Interesting point is, i was just looking at some chinese news sites and its not mentioned anywhere!!

If they have quarantined a whole town, it must be very serious!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I guess they had to test their plague dust somewhere before deploying it across the globe in the Chemtrails. Ya, let's start with this little town and see how fast it wipes them out. Next, it gets dumped silently onto a city during the night while everyone's sleeping. The people wake up feeling fine, go to work, do whatever, start getting a bit tired after supper, go to bed early, and never wake up. No one knows what hit them. Dead in 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

its a scary possibility. Imagine if a disease like this hit a major city. No health service could cope.

Wonder if the real reason for all the FEMA camp speculation and coffins etc has been prep for this scenario.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
this is totally crazy and scares me.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

me too, just when we think swine flu is causing enough damage, something even bigger comes along.

its interesting that no major news sites are covering this yet. usually BBC, CNN, FOX, are the first ones with the big stories. looks like they are holding off as long as they can with this one in the hope it is contained and fades away!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Ziggy, there is not a 'main' cdc lab in New York. The 'main' facility is in Atlanta, Ga, and it also works with health and human resources across the nation. The plague infected mouse came from the UMDNJ facility in NJ, a bio-terror research facility, and they lost 3 others in 2005!

see link:www.nj.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I thought when you died of swine flu it was because of complications with the lungs....

Isn't this similar to the Pneumonic plagues symptoms?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

yes, i think you are correct, but the plague is a much faster acting process. 24hrs and you are a goner without antibiotics.

if this gets beyond a small town to a big city its going to be crazy.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, Y. Pestis is easily treated nowadays with a standard antibiotic.

However, there are resistant strains and I really hope that this wasn't one of them. (The antibiotic resistant strains are man-made, soviet era.)

Good thing is that Y. Pestis is a bacteria, so it will in no way be able to mix with H1N1.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Another disease? Cmon......

I am of the opinion that these are man-made. This isn't the first to start in China either, sars? bird flu? Didn't they originate in the region there too and not too long ago either? I think this could be tied in with the elite's plan of population reduction.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'll be keeping my eye on this for sure. There's so much going on everywhere. Man!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
with this type of plague, it is vital to get antibiotics within 24hrs.

how many people actually get to doctors within 24hrs after getting a disease? hardly any would.

this has me more worried than any swine flu talk in the last 6 months.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

It only made news because of China's over reaction.

We have cures for the Bubonic Plague.

In fact, many people all over the World die from it every year .. it was never eradicated.

I recall a story I read a few years ago about an English town that came down with the disease.. it turned out their water supply eroded into a mass grave of Plague victims, and they were drinking the decay with the bacteria.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

yes, the cure is antibiotics, although its still critical with this type of plague to get treatment within 24hrs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join