It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have recently had 3 dreams that were all very similar. here they are:

The first one was the most realistic. I was sitting at the table in the back part of my house. I look out the window to see a star constellation of some kind. There is one star in this constellation that is red. This red star becomes brighter and larger. I went to the middle part of my home and I can hear something like electricty and sparks flying in the sky and I also here a noise like a huge fireball is passing over my house. I ran with my family out side and a major earthquake begins. This earthqauke causes a few houses in my neighborhood to fall down.

In the second dream I am standing in my front yard. It is sunny out and I see many asteroids falling. One small one (about the size of a pebble) came down and seemed to burn the side of my face.

The third dream was very short. I am looking into space and all of a sudden something that looked like a huge red fireball came flying at me. That was the end of it.

I don't know if these dreams mean anything. It was just a bit strange how they were all very similar and also how I had them all very recently.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I once had a dream that I got a kit that enabled you to build an airship. It came complete with an off switch on the top (which I used later to stop it after it went crazy) and a lawn-gnome anchor.

I dont think thats going to come true, but who knows?

As to your question, that kind of summed it up. Rarely is a dream a premonition. Perhaps you watched a show about or read something on meteors before you went to sleep?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Those are very interesting dreams. Don't know if they are predictions of something that with symbolically happen in your own life or something larger. Did you see any sort of "context clues" (styles of dress, cars, tv, newspapers) in your dreams to let you know if this would be soon or in the future?

new topics

join