It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Fishing For Crystals in Baikal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Putin Fishing For Crystals in Baikal

news.yahoo.com

LAKE BAIKAL, Russia (Reuters) – Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin plunged into the depths of Lake Baikal aboard a mini-submersible on Saturday in a mission that adds a new dimension to his macho image.

Putin, a judo black belt who has flown in a fighter aircraft and shot a Siberian tiger in the wild, descended 1,400 meters (4,600 ft) below the surface of the world's deepest lake to inspect potentially valuable gas crystals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"I haven't seen anything like that in my whole life. This is a very special feeling," Putin told reporters on emerging from the deep-sea craft looking pale and a bit dizzy after spending more than 4.5 hours underwater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

interesting. i wonder if there's more to this than we think. i've heard there are crystals in the ground that are conduits of energy.

including some in New Mexico, the Himalayas, the east coast of Australia, and under Uluru (I think). is Baikal yet another node?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

already posted here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

What the hell do aliens have to do with Lake Baikal and comrade Putin? Your thread is nothing but opinion compared to this objective news thread.

I come on this site to read real international news that my Western news networks do not report. I do not come on here to read crap about alien conspiracies involved with the motherland and her glorious leaders.

top topics

join