It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking ET, 1947-2009 :'Flying Saucers' Do Not Exist But They Are Dangerous And Rapacious To Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Debunking ET, 1947-2009 :

'Flying Saucers' Do Not Exist But..

..They Are Dangerous And Rapacious To Men of Earth..

Just came across this.

I have no additional comments.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Is there supposed to be a link or something?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have no idea what your post is trying to say. Would you please further explain what your intention was in posting this thread, and perhaps post some of the information that you are referencing here aswell?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't think it is up to me to explain something here?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think the source is this:

www.shareintl.org...

The quote is out of context.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniskeptic

You found the source.

I post it here, within my own context.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

I don't think it is up to me to explain something here?

I think that if you're starting a thread, you're supposed to post something that can be understood & subsequently discussed.

You'll find there is some reading on ATS about this sort of thing (thread guidelines, etc...).

Whilst not presuming to speak for others, I wonder if many will understand what your thread is supposed to be about.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Debunking ET, 1947-2009.

In a nutshell.

Maybe you don't understand,
I'm sure some do.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Debunking ET, 1947-2009.

In a nutshell.

Maybe you don't understand,
I'm sure some do.

I think less dots & more words & links would be useful.

Try this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
what he's trying to say is whoever he quoted is probably an official somewhere in our gov't. that quote is ridiculous because if they didn't exist how are they dangerous, thus, they do exist. the debunker has failed.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
what he's trying to say is whoever he quoted is probably an official somewhere in our gov't. that quote is ridiculous because if they didn't exist how are they dangerous, thus, they do exist. the debunker has failed.

What I'm saying is that it's not helpful to start a thread like he did, with no souces or anything else that might be useful.

Omniskeptic's link appears to indicate the quote is from "....a senior member of the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom..." who is constant telepathic contact with something or other.

Anyway, all I'm doing is perpetuating this poorly presented thread, so I might leave it at that unless the op offers something more substantial.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

It's not about who said this,
it is about the flaw in logic of
debunking ET, 1947-2009.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Sam60,

Amazing how you love to be condescending,
arrive empty handed,
bringing nothing on-topic to the table.

It's nothing personal, you see?

I answered your question.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Denial, ridicule, fear.

Any average ordinary hardworking person is led to believe,
ET does not exist, while the lunatic fringers, yes "us"
basically, who try to make sense out of the whole thing,
get inundated with bull# stories about cattle
mutilation, abductions, anal probing and so on..

There is awfully something wrong with the logic here.

So what is it going to be?

Either ET does not exist,
and therefore can't be of 'threat'.

Or ET does exist and, after 60+ years,
we can rest assured ET
does not pose any kind of threat.

Why aren't we The Borg yet?

Why all the noise, agendas and sheer effort?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So what is it going to be?

Either ET does not exist,
and therefore can't be of 'threat'.

Or ET does exist and, after 60+ years,
we can rest assured ET
does not pose any kind of threat.

Why aren't we The Borg yet?

Why all the noise, agendas and sheer effort?

Are those the only two possiblities?

I can think of others.

For example, when I play the game Civilization I always play to conquer the world. But that doesn't mean I go to war with every civilization I encounter right away. If the civilization next door is weak, has no resources I want, and/or is not in a strategic location I may leave them for later and worry about more advanced civilizations that ARE a threat to me.

See how the above example could completely apply to us here on Earth?

I'm sure others could come up with nearly infinite scenerios as to why a hostile alien civilization hasn't destroyed us yet.

Or maybe they have taken over, long, long ago and most of us just don't know it.

Vas

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Gia sou Vasilis,

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Or maybe they have taken over, long, long ago and most of us just don't know it.

We are 'taken over' by our own selective/limited memory.

We are submerged in the rivers of forgetfulness.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Damn man....!!!!
I thought i was using to much fullstop punctuation there, but you just broke the record!

I think the fellow member have allready given this thread enough help to move on. Not a bad thing to give it a better push yourself.
You might have something there so do not waste it. In everycase we are all supposed to be on the same team whatever the case.
Do not spoil that.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I think I already did.

Sorry I can't please all.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Not talking about you here.

We are not all on the same team.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here is a quote of the contents of the provided link:
www.shareintl.org...

The Time of Revelation
by the Master – , through Benjamin Creme - 14 June 2009

For many years, the peoples of most countries have followed, more or less meekly, the edicts of their legislators, the politicians. This has largely been the case whether the legislative system was democratic or otherwise. This is now beginning to change. Far from quiet acceptance of unpopular laws, peoples in many countries now demonstrate and demand change. With the exception of those countries under tight military rule, the people, more and more, are demanding to be heard, to have their needs addressed, and bad laws righted. As the beneficent energies of Aquarius gain in potency, this growing power of the people will multiply and become the most powerful voice on Earth. So much is this the case, even now, that governments of all kinds are forced to take account of the peoples’ reaction to laws which deeply concern their welfare. It becomes increasingly difficult for governments to govern along strictly factional lines. Much government action is secretive and obscure, much is done ‘behind the scenes’ of which the people never hear, but generally, governments, at least in the so-called ‘democratic’ world, are careful not to rouse the ire or discontent of the people.

Major area

There is one major area in which this is assuredly not the case. For over sixty years, governments worldwide have withheld from the people the reality of ‘UFOs’ or ‘flying saucers’. Further, they have sought by all means to denigrate the occupants of these visiting craft as ‘aliens’, destructive and harmful to the people of Earth. To keep their populations under control, and to avoid ‘panic’, they have denied the experience of hundreds of thousands of intelligent, open-minded citizens. They have thus created a major myth: “‘flying saucers’ do not exist but they are dangerous and rapacious to men of Earth”! Likewise, they have taught the people to deride the notion that crop circles are a legacy from Space, yet every government has unassailable proof of the existence, creativity and superior technology of these brave and harmless visitors from the sister planets of our System. Our profound ignorance of the subtle planes of matter has allowed the major governments of the world to maintain this deception for so long.

Revelation

At last the time of revelation has arrived. For no longer will government agencies hide the truth from men of Earth: their brotherhood with the far-off planets of our Solar System. Already, the “star-like luminary”, the Herald of Maitreya’s emergence, is showing people worldwide that for years they have been deceived by their governments. You may be sure that Maitreya will reveal the truth of our relationship with the other planets, and of the co-operation which for long has continued between us. It is in truth the time of revelation.

[This article from Share International magazine, July / August 2009 , is by a senior member of the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom. His name, well-known in esoteric circles, is not yet being revealed. Benjamin Creme, a principal spokesman about the emergence of Maitreya, is in constant telepathic contact with

hmmmmmmm.............. ................... ................... ................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join