It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs as Acts of WAR?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As you all know, the MoD from England was investigating UFO cases and the conclusion is that there was something but they cannot find an explanation.

These ufos are flying over bases and other scientific research places. So, how can every country just accept that these things are unknown and do NOTHING about it ?

One thing: well, maybe all the countries know about these crafts and they are alien. For me thats the best possibility, since, if they dont think this is alien, it would be an ACT OF WAR.

BUT. Maybe the russians or the americans have these great vehicles and maybe they are spying everyone.

The question then is: Does everyone know that these crafts are really alien or they are dumb enough to not even question the possibility of spy crafts ?

How can you run a country without knowing what the heck is spying your "stuff".

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, as there may have been parts of your origional post that I missinterpreted, but wouldn't a very logical conclusion be that these UFO's are flying over these government sites because they were made by the government?

As is well known, the basic area for new experimental aircraft to be tested is in the vacinity of the facilities that they were designed and manufactured at.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

your post makes a lot of sense. one can even say that the fact UFO's are not taken down is because they are evidence of extraterrestrial life or secret government crafts. However, since the same crafts are usually seen in other countries, either ALL countries in the world share the same secret models or they all know they are of extraterrestrial origin. Otherwise they would be taken down by nations.

I am sure the armies of all nations are not incredibly stupid to allow spies from other countries just fly by their territory all the time.

now why didn't i think of that?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernautze
Correct me if I'm wrong, as there may have been parts of your origional post that I missinterpreted, but wouldn't a very logical conclusion be that these UFO's are flying over these government sites because they were made by the government?

As is well known, the basic area for new experimental aircraft to be tested is in the vacinity of the facilities that they were designed and manufactured at.

No I mean ... US secret crafts flying over other countries ... since the tecnology is unknown, it seems it is alien ...

it couldnt be a test, because it doesnt happen just in the US, or just in Russia, or just in England, or just in Brazil ...

thats crazy to think every country developed a great tecnology ...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by newworld
reply to post by Faiol

your post makes a lot of sense. one can even say that the fact UFO's are not taken down is because they are evidence of extraterrestrial life or secret government crafts. However, since the same crafts are usually seen in other countries, either ALL countries in the world share the same secret models or they all know they are of extraterrestrial origin. Otherwise they would be taken down by nations.

I am sure the armies of all nations are not incredibly stupid to allow spies from other countries just fly by their territory all the time.

now why didn't i think of that?

yes ... it is impossible that Brazil and other countries developed a great tecnology like that ...

I am not even saying that humans couldnt fly in this type of craft, they could be remote controlled

but all this make sense, I think everyone knows that this crafts are alien, otherwise, we would have a lot of trouble between countries .... NO ONE would accept an unknown craft flying over bases .. however, an alien craft ... well, if they have tecnology to get here, let them do their thing

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
As an alternative theory, now that I understand precisely what you meant in your first post, I would like to propose this as a possibility. Most current radar tracking systems can be confused by aircraft that contain no sharp edges, only rounded ones.

I propose that it is possible that this is simply one or more nations possibly either spying, or testing out their new aircraft under these designs. This would essentially eliminate the problem with the governments allowing these aircraft in their space, as they may not realise that the aircraft had been there before it had already left.

I'm not saying that this is true, but simply a theory that should also be considered.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by juggernautze

What about some of the UFOs that have turned up on radar and have been up to ten MILES in length....I don't think these are back engineered, though I'm sure many of the others are.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Unfortunatly I do not have answers for everything, and have not done enough research to comment on every eventuality. For example, I have never heard of these 10-mile-long UFO's, and would very much like a source to the information that you are referencing, as in my experience, things that large shouldn't be able to fly. I'm not doubting you, I would just like to see what you are referencing, as these objects are much harder to theorize and identity for then others.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
you are so far off from the truth (not that it's your fault). most of the UFOs we see are from light beings.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juggernautze

There are a number of articles about exceptionally long UFOs...just google "UFOs, radar, miles long" and other similar keywords and you'll come across quite a few reports.

top topics

join