It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Possible Obama and Family Are Resurrected Egyptian Royalty?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So this was discussed before: Return of Akhenaten?, but it was last year and there are some "new" things I would like to add. With the mentioned thread being so old, I thought I'd resurrect the subject (no pun intended!).

Here's an interesting video suggesting Obama is the resurrection (well the video says cloned) of Egyptian King Akhenaten. The similarities in looks is absolutely uncanny. You don't even need the layovers:

Then we have this new tidbit that went around for a couple days after Obama visited Egypt. Was it a clue?

Obama Sees Ancient Twin at Egyptian Pyramids

The carving is of an Egyptian priest named Kar (which I think is of no consequence). The guide tells Obama that he actually looks more like King Tut. The guide is the same man who oversaw the scans of King Tut's mummy that produced a likeness (seen here).

Apparently, many Egyptians believe Obama looks a lot like king Tut.

I see a little bit of resemblance between Tut and Obama (well barely), but not anywhere near as much as the resemblance between Akhenatem and Obama. Actually, Akhenaten was King Tut's dad (Tut's mother was Akhenatem's second wife, Kiya)! So that would explain the resemblance between Obama and Tut as well us the uncanny similarity to Akhenaten.

Here is another video showing resemblances of all the Obama's to Egyptian busts:

The sculptures shown are of King Akhenaten (Obama), his mother Queen Tiye (Michelle), and King Akhenatens two daughters sired with his wife Queen Nefertiti. Queen Tiye was also Nefertiti's wife so they were at the very least, half brother and sister which was common place back then.

One of the busts of the daughters depicted in the second youtube video is of Meritaten (same bust shown on wikipedia. I can't seem to find info on the other bust shown.

Now, in the youtube video of the Obama family likenesses it includes the names given to each member of the family by the secret service. This video goes into the explanation for the names given (it's part 7 of an 8 part series. Part 7 ends just before he explains the daughters' code names, Rosebud and Radiance):

I'd skip ahead to about 3:30 to get to the pertinent stuff.

Link to secret service code name confirmation: huffingtonpost.com

You should also note that Ay, an army officer and subsequent pharaoh is thought to be Queen Tiye's brother. Making him Akhenaten's uncle. In the ATS thread linked above the poster notices the similarities in appearances between Ay and the now infamous Bill Ayers. Ay was Akhenaten's controversial advisor. Who would have thunk it?

Apparently, Akhenaten was known for his unusual support of feminism. Reportedly to the point that he later had a co-regent share the throne with him. This is a controversial matter among archeologists, but nonetheless it is purported that it was Nefertiti herself whom he named as co-regent which could explain her disappearance from Egyptian records. (Obama is known for being a purveyor of women's rights. Possibly more so than many presidents before him).

touregypt.com

You should also note that King Athenaten was known as the "heretic king" because he moved away from from the many gods belief system, polytheism, held by Egyptians and promoted monotheism (or more succinctly, henotheism since it placed one god above all else but did not dismiss other lesser gods). The God he placed above all else was Aten often correlated with Ra.

wikipedia.org

Hmmm...who currently worships the sun god Ra? The illuminati.

I'll let your imaginations do the rest.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The quick answer to your question is, "no".

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
LOL damn you caught us

it's HIDDEN CAMERA show!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for playing anyway

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You guys do realize this is in skunk works, right? I'm not being serious about this. I just was reading about it, thought it interesting the correlations and patterns made. Thought I'd let others "in on it".

I think you could either add something worthwhile (even if it's to the contrary) instead of just being sarcastic and ridiculing me or not say anything at all.

It's not like I'm going to run around telling everyone Obama is Akhenaten reincarnated or something. As my boyfriend says, "there's a point where you go so far down the rabbit hole, it stops applying to your life". This is one of those things.

But while it might be too far fetched, it's fun to think about and discuss and that's why I posted it here. Why is everyone so dang serious on this site all the time.

"We need cold, hard, in your-face facts 100% of the time, 24/7 or don't bother"

Blah...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OK, let's for a moment assume that the tech was available back in the day when Pres. Obama was born/hatched...

The question arises: Why? Why do such a thing? There needs to be a reason for this to be done...

For the life of me, I can't really think of a reason to do this.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I think I misspoke when I said, ressurected. I suppose all the sources I linked to speak of cloning. But I think it makes more sense when you consider reincarnation. But, who knows. Obama was born in 1961. We don't know what kind of technology they had and didn't tell us about. Same goes for present day.

For those that believe in UFO's/alien technology, it's easy to consider that they got the tech to clone from them.

As to why? It's an illuminati thing. Akhenaten was the first Pharoah to suggest Egyptians start worshiping one god. He laid the foundations for Hebrewism, Judaism, Christianity to become possible.

Supposedly he also had a weird body. An cone shaped head, strange stomach, etc. Archeologist chalk it up to him having some sort of genetic disease (as other members of the royal family had these same physical qualities) but what if he was...DUN, DUN, DUN...of alien decent? A lot of people believe that aliens were visiting us in those days and that Egyptian Gods were direct desendants of alien "gods" or Kings. it's why they were made to be the rulers.

Seriously, I know this is way out there. But, meh, let's just roll with it!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Those defects, if we can call them that, were, in all liklihood the result of serious amounts of inbreeding amongst the elite in Egypt. That whole incest angle...yuck...

But, hey, could be...

There were many instances of UFO activity recorded in ancient times...so it could be possible that there was a bit of whoopy going on betwixt ET and the Egyptian royalty... (ET and the Egyptians...sounds like a rock band from the 50's) Undoubtably some strange abnormalities would/could result from this intermixing of genes...

It's outthere, alright. Roll right along, my friend.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Ha ha...I did forget about the massive amounts of incest going on. I'm doing some additional research to try and find a reason why this would be done.

there seems to be a common theory (among like minded individuals) that think Akhenatem was Moses in the bible (some say he was Aaron though). In fact, many find that you can interchange many characters in the bible and replace them with Egyptian kings and other promininent figures.

This could be another clue.

I think that part I found most intriguing was the code names given to the family by the secret service.

But, if true, that means Obama is married to his once mother!! Yuk...hehehe

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, now if you're talking *cloning*... why not? Kind of hard to get a working cell, but who knows?

In 1961 the principles of cloning were well known. They'd been known much longer than that. In fact, as I recall, cloning had been done on some invertebrates and even frogs (I could be mistaken, but some animals had been cloned). There was no *theoretical* reason why a mammal couldn't be cloned. We just (seemed to) lack the technique. But someone could easily have figured something out.

The problem, as I understand it, is that cloning males was tricky. Not sure exactly why, but I suppose it has to do with that pesky 'Y' chromosome.

Now when you're talking about facial similarities and such, I can kind of go with it. Resurrection? No. That's supposed to be a soul going into a new body, so facial features wouldn't be similar. But cloning?

Still, I don't think the evidence supports Obama as being a clone of Akhenaten.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's some more tidbits.

Akhenaten, as already posited, was really into worshipping Aten, the sun disc God. So much that he worshipped only him and no other gods. It is in this way that he brought "change" to all of Egypt. Here is a depiction of the sun disc and the Obama logo side by side:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7720c551bfef.jpg[/atsimg]

He reportedly replaced the american flag on his campaign jet with the rising sun logo.

Many say that actions like these are a way for those "in the know" to show who they pay allegiance to. Apparently, for Obama, it was not the American flag, but the rising sun of Aten (Ra).

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Imo, they could be genetically linked through their bloodline, and I am sure people "In the know" would know those that are from specific bloddlines and keep it under wraps... Just like Jesus' bloodline in The Da Vinci code. Not that I really believe that they know of a bloodline of Jesus, just using that as an example. For one thing, the egyptians were excellent record keepers. They have stories from all dynasties throughout history on tablets, walls and papyrus scrolls. So maybe that is a good explanation? I can't trace my bloodline that far back, I wish I could lol.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone's so negative about this. It's obviously not true, but it's an amusing idea with at least as much evidence as half the stuff discussed here. (And more coherently written than 2/3rds of it...)

Starred and flagged.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Omniskeptic]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniskeptic
I don't know why everyone's so negative about this. It's obviously not true, but it's an amusing idea with at least as much evidence as half the stuff discussed here. (And more coherently written than 2/3rds of it...)

Starred and flagged.

hey, thanks for the vote of confidence! I heard an interesting theory and decided to run with it. You know, half of the stuff on ATS probably isn't true (but very well could be) but sometimes it's at least interesting to discuss the possibilities if these things were true.

You don't have to believe everything discussed here but you shouldn't just shoot things down either. Man, the possibility of us even existing isinfantesmal. So if we can even be here against all odds, then why can't it be that unicorns exist?

Do you know what I mean?

Some people should stop being so serious about everything discussed on ATS that don't directly effect your lives. You don't have to believe in aliens but you can still not believe but also take part in a discussion as if it's at least possible. Because, it's not impossible that aliens exist. I think that is what is meant by having an open mind.

You at least acknowledge that it's possible, whether it's factual or not, and discuss what the possibilities are of it being factual. It keeps you prepared for mind blowing revelations that can and do occur. Kind of like exercising.

I see this as an exercise.

With that said, maybe some elite wacko cult resurrected Akhenaten because he was a descendant of an alien god and they needed to keep the bloodline going for some reason. I don't know how these people work, but the do nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well here's the thing. There might not be a Jesus bloodline (Rosicrucian) but I believe there are people who believe there is one. So it's possible there's people who believe there's a royal Egyptian bloodline (they could even be one in the same).

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it matters that they believe it's true. The Illuminati, or whoever, could very well have found Akhenaten's mummy and extracted some DNA from it (Egyptians are the only ones to have successfully mummified a body to the point that a cell can be preserved for thousands of years), cloned a human from it and raised it to carry out some purpose they have in mind according to their beliefs.

It doesn't matter if anything will come of it, but apparently if true, they think something will.

The thing about these people is that they are self fulfilling prophets. If they believe things need to happen a certain way based on ancient prophecies, then it's entirely possible that they will do anything to make sure the prophecy is fulfilled.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It could even be a fairly simple explanation. If we assume that the men behind the curtain have been controlling things for millenia, then if they desperately needed a really fantastic reformer (for whatever purposes they are using Obama), and they remembered that Akhenaten was one of the best they'd ever had, why wouldn't they just clone him?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is merely something that struck my attention, and may or may not have a meaningful connection, but everytime I hear the name Barack I always connect it with the name Baraqijal, one of the fallen angels (watchers)

The quote below is from thiswebsite

BARAQIJAL (lightning of God)

As noted in The Book of Jubilees, one
of the Watchers (grigori) who united with
the daughters of men, an incident touched
on in Genesis 6. Baraqijal, now a demon
and inhabiting the nether realms, is a teacher
of astrology. In Enoch I, he is described
as a leader (one of the "chiefs of ten" of
a troop of fallen angels. [Cf. Barakiel,
of which Baraqijal may be merely a
variant.

Baraqijal is of the order of seraphim.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
This is merely something that struck my attention, and may or may not have a meaningful connection, but everytime I hear the name Barack I always connect it with the name Baraqijal, one of the fallen angels (watchers)

According to some quick googling:

The name "Barack" means "blessed" in Swahili. It comes from Arabic, originally. The Hebrew cognate is "Baruch", so that's where you should look if you want Hebrew parallels. "Baraq" sounds similar, but is a different word, meaning "lightning".

EDIT: Interestingly, the Latin equivalent of Barack would be "Benedict"...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
As my boyfriend says, "there's a point where you go so far down the rabbit hole, it stops applying to your life". This is one of those things.

correction..

there's a point where you go so far down the rabbit hole, where you have to trick yourself into thinking that it stops applying to your life, in order to maintain sanity and lead an otherwise 'normal' life.

-

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

That could also be true.

Omniskeptic...I find this interesting as the new appointed Pope is a benedict also...pretty odd coincidence!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join