It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops now a 'coalition of one' in Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There are obviously profound disagreements between me and some of the posters on this forum. I hope that I can clear up my point of view and convert the non-believers to the correct way of interpreting news events.

1. Everything that is observed in the world and reported is a derivative of things that are FIRST occuring in our households worldwide. The Iraq War / War on Terror as an event has its origins in events that are occuring in each and every one of our own homes. The US Government, British Government, Al Qaeda, Iraq and Afghanistan are not inherently REAL but objects used to imperfectly tell a story about things that are not easily seen.

2. Because of the darkness and the purposeful lies, the news that you do hear is skewed and require interpretation. I know you believe lies because you think that America is involved in an illegal war, while America is not at all involved in any illegal activities; you have been deceived. The British contribute to the deception and play and active and unending role in continuing to promote deceptive ideas; as can be seen by the contents of this thread that I have constructed.

3. The news event that this thread is based on is telling the world something that I already knew to be a fact. America has triumphed in Iraq, while the British and Australians and any other group that was in the desert has been sent packing...the same will occur in Afghanistan...it is already a done deal. I know this because I have perfect knowledge of the real battlefield and its participants.

4. Every interpretation many of you people have made is based on an inherently unreal, unreliable, unverifiable sources...and you probably know this. While my interpretation is based on perfectly clear sight; as I only need to understand what is happening in my own home.

I posted this thread so that young Americans who visit these threads aren't easily convinced that what they may see or hear is bad, but has other interpretations. I also want them to see that the British are not their friends and allies, but have decided to take a different path and cannot be trusted; you cannot make a whore into a housewife.

I wanted them to know that it only appears, like an illusion, that they as Americans initiated this war, but that it was in FACT started as a collaboration between Saddam Hussein and Elizabeth II and that if they want to understand the basic strategy the two employed just read the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The British have built up a false reality around you...it is a part of a plot to destroy you with your own guilt. This thread is proof.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IDK88,,

I am well aware that the British or the Crown has built a false image around us.

THe history of the British and their Empire is that they have always been good on the sea but never able to field a large land army. Hence they must always work angles in a crisis..much like does Israel today. THey both use the same template along with the use or misuse of the media.
This is not a new thing.

I began to learn of this fingerprint when reading

E.C. Knuth and his

THe Empire of the City

Where Mr Knuth describes the working of angles by the Crown through manipulation of the British Government. THey are today manipulating our American Government and the media here...in the same pattern.

Alot of this hijacking of our government began to happen big time after the Brenton Woods agreement after WW2. These groups went into high gear and are moving rapidly now.

Nothing new going on here.

War is nothing more than the continuation of state policy by alternate means. Nothing moral about most state policy either...peacetime or war time once you understand...expediency yes..morality no!!

One of the best things most Americans can do is put a decoder ring filter on most of their news and informations.

I get so tired of the next crisis where our Congressmen, Senators, and Executive politicians compare the next scheduled bad guy to "Hitler."
By this clue and cue..I automatically know I am expected..even taken for granted that I must by default ...jump on the patriotic bandwagon and go along with any and everything these whoremasters decicde...no thanks....I will make up my own mind after consulting my decoder ring.

Get ready..IDK88..there will be another two or three Hitlers...down the road...either domestic or foreign...to get us to jump...dont forget to ask how high.

I was instructed by the Founding Fathers particularly John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison about the tendency to mischief of governments. Others have stated so as well in their writings. I believe them totally. I refer of course mainly to The Federalist ..or what most know as The Federalist Papers.

I dont spend alot of time watching the news on the radio or television...been that way for a long time now. I am careful what I read or pick up from this machine as well.

I will tell you again..IDK88...beware that our troops you are so praising dont get left behind without any way home or backup. A sacrifice for the power needed to keep and maintain office. For many of these world thinkers and hijackers are in high military offices and specially appointed.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

You sir, are such a sheep, it's ridiculous. Do you honestly believe all the bull# Fox News feeds you? Or CNN for that matter? I am an American, by the way, have a Catholic background though I don't typically follow any religion now. I love this country, and I'm actually leaving in November for Basic Training for the Air Force. But, I'm not ignorant nor dumb enough to believe every spoon fed lie the media/government/whomever feeds to me.

As other people have been saying on here: Saddam didn't knock down the twin towers, and hell, even Rumsfeld and Cheney have said it before (as did Bush).

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So much ignorance in this thread. Why do people talk about things they have no knowledge of?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AllinTheMind89

I haven't based any of my beliefs on television. When this war began on March 31, 2001 in a bar called Slicks on Division Avenue and the Chicago River...I was there.

I was there and saw with my own eyes two of Saddam's Apes or Osama's Apes or Shaka's Apes attack someone they shouldn't have. And even though there was two they found out that night that it was going to take more...

This war was 100% provoked by the very people who ultimately had to deal with the response. Remember this...attack again...disproportionate responses are what's for dinner.

I know exactly what I am talking about. I don't listen to girls tell me who and what I should or should not fight or what my response should or should not be. This war wasn't fought for no Oil it was fought because War was declared upon you; the aggressor just bit off more than he could chew.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by kenton1234

Whatever...the British have been pressing for a deal like the Americans got for the last 8 months, but the Iraqi Parliament recessed for the summer without letting the topic come up for a vote. That goes for the Austrailians to.

The British were pushed out...typical British spin. Is that what the news is reporting over there?

Our forces were allowed to stay because we actually have something to offer...the British Army and its people are morally bankrupt.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by IDK88]

Fraid I have to kick up a stink here mate, I'm English and proud of it, but I AM NOT proud of the way our Governments ( both yours and mine) have lied to the people of the world simply to feather their own nests using money gathered from illegal wars over material items oil , gold, WMD's whatever, I resent your claim that ALL British people are morally bankrupt and ask you to recant that statement please.

I'd not have posted anything if you'd have left it at the British government is morally bankrupt but you added the people as well. The people don't get a say in who runs the country, same as yours, you only get the illusion of voting for someone, all decisions made by governments are for the individuals in control not for the public at large.

I myself try to be a moral as I can, but also use common sense and take responsibility for my actions, I don't spin my way out of a bollocking if I need one , not that I try to make any mistakes in the first place, I look at actions and consequence, something most if not ALL politicians don't think about.
There are many people who go out of their way to help others are they morally bankrupt as well?

[edit on 3/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You are correct it was bogus for me to say that all British people are morally corrupt. I apologize...

When I posted and began to write I was absolutely shocked at the responses that seemed to be supporting Britain and its Queen at all costs and that this was more important than admitting any disfunction in your Government or Culture.

Of course all Britons couldn't be morally corrupt, as your country would cease to exist. But I stick by my accusation that they betrayed the American in the middle of a War and took us out to that desert to be destroyed. I stick by the idea that our currently being the only foreign force in Iraq LAWFULLY is a symbol of Americans triumph over an act of treachery so profound that it would give you goosebumps.

With regards to our own issues, let me discuss George Bush. American he may be, but I remember him boasting during his first election that he was descended from a woman who came to this land on the Mayflower and lived at Plymouth. I didn't check this and accepted it as fact.

From my perspective he's one of your guys...I didn't come here on the Mayflower and don't necessarily consider it to be a positive event and I don't take ownership for his way of life or his decisions.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
In addition to everything else I will stick by my assertion that there was something out in Iraq's Western desert (Anbar) that was not "normal". It was big, it was nasty and it wasn't destroyed by guns alone.

Nevertheless, it is dead, or dying, and the Americans are still there. Congratulations!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
America retreats from Vietnam, Iraq I, Iraq II, and everywhere else they fear to tread - even sulked out the back door of Somalia....

Iraq has a majority Shiite population - Iran will take over Iraq within 2 years. Kurds will request, and be granted independence - they will support Irans acquisition of Iraq as payment.

The Kurds will seek their lands from Turkey - who would have to bomb Greater Persia as it will no doubt be called - and will quickly back down.

Kuwait will be returned to the fold, and the gaze will quickly turn to Saudi Arabia - with a MASSIVE population of oppressed minorities - the Persian Empire rises.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The greatest tool for peace is disproportionate response. If your "freedom fighters" blow up a school bus, we will wipe you off the face of the earth. The Romans had a very inventive way of handling persistent threats. After they were victorious, they killed all the male members of the family, tore down the offender's villa (source of income and power) and sowed salt in the fields so nothing could grow there. If something similar happened to certain powerful families who equate innocent civilians to armed forces, I think the world would be much better off. Unfortunately, many of these people live in nations "allied" with the US, or are protected by US interests.
The Bush administration chose to attack a petty dictator because he was easy and obnoxious, while continuing to placate the real threat to western civilization some kilometers to the south.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

You really are a waste of space, an oxygen thief as you would be called in the Army.

Well actually no! many countries have kept a military presense in the country, even now there are NATO troops in the country in an advisory role. My regiment was the last to leave in a warfighting role in April this year.

Does the Iraq war make you proud does it? It is an abomination that my country (UK) actually assisted. Yes I am in the Armed forces so I am qualified to speak.

The sooner the UK can pay off its over inflated debt to the USA the better!

[edit on 3/8/09 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy1880

Yes...you are in the armed forces and apparently one of those types that actually thinks that war is confined to the field you were sent to.

Newsflash genius...the military's job is but one part of Modern Warfare! As societies become more advance, the job of a goon with a stick is diminished. I thought it was good when Colin Powell was thoughtful enough to explain to people at home that War is multifaceted...with diplomatic, legal, and economic components, to name a few, as well as military operations in the field; apparently the only part of warfare that you are aware of.

So when I sit here...with full knowledge that this is indeed the case, I speak to the crowd here mostly concerning military events, as the other aspects of warfare don't often make good news stories and Breaking News forums require a news story.

If I thought for even a moment that you could wrap that gigantic brain around how I perceive war then we could have a real conversation, but you cannot...so I just have to work within this framework...and you still don't get it.

The reason I know you are a liar and/or completely wrong about your understanding of this war is because I study the evolution of this conflict primarily by monitoring "Other" aspects of warfare and conflict and reconcile those events with the military events reported in the news. For if what you say the military is doing is true, this would also be revealed in any of the other aspects of war because it must.

So, if I congratulate the YOUNG men/women is the American military it is for their decision to go to that desert and deserve to be congratulated...not at all for the reasons you believe. Quiet as I try to keep it...I don't have all that much for armed people...it is base and and far beneath me...but it is a job that was thrust upon them and they accepted it.

I am glad that the British left too...for when this business is concluded shortly...we don't have to feel any regard for you at all, as we all know now what your true focus is. All we have to do now is give you back the Israel issue and maybe we can get some sleep.

So proud and you don't even know what you are proud of...so absolutely convinced of your own superior knowledge...we will see.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join