It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam the Synagogue of Satan?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
Not at all, It is the Mosque of NaTaS! Allah is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, REGARDLESS of what is claimed in their belief!

What makes you think that? Because the House of Israel doesn't conduct themselves like Christians? They worship the same God as the House of Judah, it's the Christians who don't fit.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What is the current temple on the Temple Mount, it's not Jewish it is not Christian and it both denies Isaac and Christ and it is only there because some one called Muhammad dreamt it up, yes it was a dream that it should be there, it is not even as accurate to say it should be there.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is no matter with an Earthly Temple.

All faiths need to be building the Temple that is built without hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For the Jews it is a Tribal gathering since they have been scattered so many times and killed off, they need to regroup as a believing nation of people, once that happens and they build a temple, and you know where-Temple Mount of course and that they need to show they are serious about God then God him self will make him self known.

But right now all we know is that they have to overcome this last obsticle of a dome. The centre of God will be based there, it always was there. This is why the third Temple needs to be built, and once that happens and they begin to believe in Christ, then prophecy and Tribulation will begin, but right now the Mosque is a blessing in disguise holding back Bible prophecy, well not really because man is suffering without God and we can still know Christ and have it all solved by now this world, but that is on hold. The reason why there will be a tribulation and a great war is because the surrounding nations of Isreal want to wipe them out, so either way it is not a blessing after all, it is a cunundrum of a paradox.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Quote from Checkers:
"Many people believe that the Bible discusses Islam here:

Revelation 3
7 “Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.
This is the message from the one who is holy and true,
the one who has the key of David.
What he opens, no one can close;
and what he closes, no one can open:
8 “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. 9 Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.
10 “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

"
\
Some evidence seems to support their claim that the Bible discusses Islam as Satan's synagogue. For example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the Bible explains how to test whether or not Islam is from God:

1 John 4
1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2 This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God. 3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

Allah, Muhammad, and Islam did/do not confess Jesus as Christ. Some interpret this as meaning that the spirit of Islam is Antichrist since it directs Muslims to deny Jesus as Christ. The spirit of the Antichrist that directs people to deny Jesus as Christ could therefore be interpreted as "Satan's synagogue".

However, the Bible proclaims Jesus as Lord. So if Muhammad denied that Jesus is Lord then does that mean that he was an Antichrist? What is the Bible referring to as "Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not"?

The Bible refutes Islam by proclaiming that Jesus is Lord here:

Colossians 1
15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
16 for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
17 He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
18 Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
19 For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
20 and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross."

My opinions:

Frankly speaking I am a person with a spiritual crisis but I can confidently say that Islam in reality is a very logical and scientific religion although a couple of things mentioned in the surahs are harsh-hence causing my spiritual crisis.So basically I am neutral here.In response to your post, if you logically analyze the situation ,there is no real evidence that the any holy book revealed (whether it was Torah,Bible etc.)was preserved through out the ages and modification is a real possibility!But I am sure you have own reasons for your beliefs!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
And while we all argue amongst ourselve over which religion is more important than the other. We all should be concentrating on the real religion of Satan, the new age religion. Has no one done any researchon you tube or any where else.

There is alot of hype with regards to a certain dude. His name is Maitreya, Many believe that he is the comming suppisingly anti-christ and there is alot of others who see him as the comming of the Messiah, Christ, Allah, What ever he is called inother religions.. Should we all not be fighting this so called new religion, rather than fighting amongst ourselves?

Just an opinion, shoot me down in flames if you wish to do so. I saw a picture of this dude, that gave me the creeps.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by checkers

Allah, Muhammad, and Islam did/do not confess Jesus as Christ. Some interpret this as meaning that the spirit of Islam is Antichrist since it directs Muslims to deny Jesus as Christ. The spirit of the Antichrist that directs people to deny Jesus as Christ could therefore be interpreted as "Satan's synagogue".

What about Atheists? Agnostics? Hindus? Buddhists? Jews? ETC ETC

Why Islam? Islam at least has a high respect for Jesus, there is a whole chapter about his life and how he was born in a miraculous birth, how he healed the sick etc.

Ignorance is a bless they say.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Prototype786

First, my apologies from have not checked on this thread in awhile, so excuse my delayed reply.

As to the claim that Muhammed had been mentioned but was deleted is baseless unless there is a copy of this that can validate it, the only instances where I come across this is by Muslims attempting to valid their own faith and how it was foretold, there have been no historical examples of this. I am happy that you have found a faith for yourself and if it helps you or others to be better people, that's great. But why is there a need to validate it through the Bible and by claims that are without merit. Which then leads me to ask where you came across the story of St. Barnabus that you told? To ease my own curiousity I would like to read it for myself.

I have read the Koran, and while I did find it interesting, to merely be impressed that it mentions Jesus, Mary, the Virgin Birth, and countless other similarities to Christianity but ignore the differences and how imo it incorrectly describes the traditions and basic beliefs (ie the Trinity) would be foolish. Of course, the Muslims that I have had this discussion with say that it is because it has been altered and altered and removed or changed etc. Again, I would to see proof of this. We have found many ancient manuscripts (gasp even by heretics) and nothing has outright invalidated the Holy Bible, nor has there been any mention of Muhammed or Islam.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I put some comments inside the quote, in brackets;

Originally posted by badmedia

At that time, all muslims, Christians and Jews were called Jews. The different sects did not appear until after those things were written. If you followed Jesus, you were still a Jew.

[ You got part of this pretty messed up....THE PROMISE, was always to the HOUSE OF ISRAEL/ISRAELITES, when the Houses split over taxes about 950 BC, the House of Judah was now separate from Israel. And those who believed in the Father and followed the LAW, Were ISRAEL, those who did not, were no longer considered His. The Edomites were the ones who attached themselves to the PROMISE after CAPTIVITY which left an empty land to be filled, but they weren't Israelites nor Judah for the most part, they were sons of ESAU. It's like trying to figure out who a TEXAN is. Is he a WASP or latino, or mexican? ] [ do a search for the greatest love story never told, and you'll know more about this than you can possibly imagine ]

As such, Jews doesn't mean Jewish people only. It means all 3. [ I don't think I can go along with this either ]

It is referring to wolves in sheeps clothing, who carry the symbolisms and try to appear to be of that, but in reality they are just using such things for control. Gotta look beyond labels, and look at the fruits/actions.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by badmedia]

FWIW, the OT is NOT a jewish bible, it is a Hebrew Bible and an Israelite Bible, and the promise to Abraham went to his sons who were ISRAELITES, not jews, there was only one tribe called Judah, it cannot speak for all the other tribes....altho it sure likes to act like it can many times. Not to mention the people who assume and also just pass on that bad info as if it were gospel, which it is not.

The pharisees and Judah were getting infiltrated with outsiders known as IDUMEANS, look them up.

And to the OP, no islam is not the synagogue of satan. You really need a good teacher to help you out!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Nice thread. But why does anyone care- thats the real question?
You've got all the intolerant majors right there in one statement; let them fight their territorial-pissings out amongst themselves; most of us are just sick to death of the tired and futile debate.
Hopefully they will find a remote corner of the world and wipe each other out; and leave the rest of us to be progressive, rather than quibble over medieval rubbish.
How long are we going to waste time and energy on this; move on.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
John 16
1"All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. 2They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you.

He may have point, think about it today and what the Koran says about treating infedels and Christians, a time is coming when killing Christians is an honour to God, that was his warning. Are non Christians allowed in Mecca and Temple Mount Shrine, how are you treated when entering a Mosque today?

Is your Church closed to non Christians?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What is the Bible referring to as "Satan’s synagogue"?

This is referring to the Illuminati of Jesus' day:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

They are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Is Islam the Synagogue of Satan?

Islam was CREATED by the Synagogue of Satan: The true origins of Islam

This is why the FRUIT of all false religion is hatred, lies, deception, and death.

Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society.

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you away from the truth.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control."

All false religions are illuminati created

How the Vatican created Islam
Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

edit on 1-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkers

Originally posted by drevill

Personally, i am told that anyone that does not follow God is against him. therefore you have to question the God of Islam and it is at odds with the one of the Bible. I'm not conviced otherwise. Or by arguments of a corrupt Bible, personally i believe it to be NOT of God
so for me, its an organsational wolf in sheeps clothing, as are many others

I agree with you. The god that Muslims worship is not the same God that Christians worship. Muslims and Christians always conflict because the god of Islam opposes the Christian God. Seems as though many Muslims believe that Allah is the same as God though. However, many Muslims don't believe in the divinity of Jesus but rather prefer to worship Allah. Since Allah is not Jesus then, obviously, Allah is not the God of the Christians. If Muslims believe that Jesus was the Messiah then why don't they worship Him?

Source
Source
Source

John 8
23 Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not. 24 That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”
25 “Who are you?” they demanded.
Jesus replied, “The one I have always claimed to be. 26 I have much to say about you and much to condemn, but I won’t. For I say only what I have heard from the one who sent me, and he is completely truthful.” 27 But they still didn’t understand that he was talking about his Father.
28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I Am he. I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me. 29 And the one who sent me is with me—he has not deserted me. For I always do what pleases him.” 30 Then many who heard him say these things believed in him.”

[edit on 5-8-2009 by checkers]

Maybe because Jesus told his followers to worship God and only God which is what Muslims do and Christains dont, so who then is the Synagogue of Satan

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakplain
islam is Satanic. Whether it is THE synagogue of Satan I don't know - the Vatican is a strong contender.

A clear reading of the qu'ran will make it clear that true muslims should be anti-Christian, which makes it Satanic.
Muslims a clearly told not to befriend Jews and Christians.
It is a fact of historical record that allah, the pagan moon deity, was worshipped long before mohammed invented his religion, along with many other pagan deities.
When the Jews wouldn't buy into his religion, he took a strong dislike to the Jews, hence the hatred towards them now (see Irans president for further details).
There is no mention of Jerusalem in the qu'ran, and the qu'ran doesn't explain any of it's terminology - that is because the relative terms all existed prior to the invention of the religion.

Where are you getting all this info from? Are you a muslim? if not how do you know that muslims are clearly told not befriend jews and christians, and told by who?

"A clear reading of the qu'ran will make it clear that true muslims should be anti-Christian, which makes it Satanic." just quoting what you said makes it clear your speaking from ignorance and have not read the Qur'an.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Islam did/do not confess Jesus as Christ. Some interpret this as meaning that the spirit of Islam is Antichrist since it directs Muslims to deny Jesus as Christ.
But does Islam really deny Jesus as Christ? Sure Muslims don't say that Jesus is the son of God.

But what if most Christians and Muslims have misunderstood both the meaning of accepting Jesus as Christ, of Jesus being the son of God, and of the words Christian and Muslim.

I actually think Muslim is originally supposed to mean someone who is the son of God and "accepts Jesus" in the metaphorical sense, and walks the path towards the narrow gate. I don't think so many Muslims and Christians would be so disliking of each others' religions if either understood their own religion. I don't even think they're supposed to be viewed as two different religions, it's just that people for some reason are really fond of labelling themselves and others and creating division. But I think that's all part of the greater plan. As long as there is misunderstanding and division there will be wars and conflicts, and as long as there is that there will keep being a force in the world that indirectly works towards enlightening everyone. The misled indirectly enlighten other people, and themselves.
edit on 191231Sat, 14 Dec 2013 06:19:52 -0600201352pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-14T06:19:52-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

No, as I mentioned before in this thread (over 4 years ago now :O) it doesn't really deny Jesus as Christ. "Christ", being the Greek way of referring to "Messiah", which Islam (and Muslims) absolutely totally accept that Jesus is.
Now if by "Christ" or "Messiah" someone means "Literal son of God", then yeah, Islam and Muslims don't accept that. If they mean "Son of God" in the sense it was used in the Old Testament, then yeah, it could work.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

As far as I know Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet and nothing more. There is a passage in the Koran where it says "they say that God has a son". I don't know but that feels weird for me to read. I haven't read the whole Koran yet, but sometimes I get the feeling that Islam and the Koran was sent to humanity because they were too stupid to understand Christianity properly. That's a good thing though, because people are like children and they need to be guided, they don't need a bunch of riddles to solve. I think it even says in the Bible that there would come a time when the message of God would be given to mankind without talking in pictures. The Koran seems to be relatively simple and straightforward, and without much metaphors and other cryptic texts, so maybe the Koran was what was talked about. I just wish there wouldn't be so many Muslims looking down on Christians.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

But the Quran explicitly, in black and white, refers to Jesus as the Messiah. It is one of his titles in the Quran.
Be odd if muslims didn't believe that.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Muslims do believe Jesus is the Christ.(Messiah)

Don't you know Christ is the Greek word for Messiah.

They just don't believe he is God or the son of God.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
60 years before the birth of Christ, the Roman army conquered Palestine and Jerusalem. General Pompey named a governor for Judea/Palestine--and it was a man named Antipater, who was a convert to Judaism (the Edomites had been forcibly converted about 100 years earlier by John Hyrcanus, the Maccabee).

Antipater's son was Herod the Great (of the child massacre). Herod was named first King of the Jews by the Roman Senate. Herod and the Judahites in the Sanherin did not get along--so he had the majority of them murdered in 37 BC, and replaced them with Edomite Pharisees.

It was these Edomites who had taken over control of Judaism and who are referred to as "those who call themselves Jews, but are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." Edom/Idumea was South East of Judea. The people there were allegedly descendants not of Jacob/Israel, but of Esau and Caananite women.

By the time of Christ's ministry, Judea had been governed (subject to Rome) by Edomite/Idumean converts for nearly a century.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join