It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam the Synagogue of Satan?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by checkers

Originally posted by checkers

Originally posted by babloyi
Also, Muhammad did perform miracles

I believe that it is irrelevant whether or not Muhammad performed miracles. Satanists and witches cast spells. The Bible explains that the Pharaoh of Egypt had magicians that changed a staff into a snake. Satan and his demons, or djinn as they are known in Islam, are capable of performing signs and wonders. Just because someone does something fancy doesn't mean that they are following the God of Israel.

I understand you completely, and this is what I said when I said in that post you quoted. If a Christian agreed that Muhammad did supernatural things, they will discard it on the basis that "Even false prophets can do those things, and we should be wary", and if a Christian disagrees that Muhammad did supernatural things, they will discard it on the basis that "He can't be a prophet, he didn't do any miracles!". So it is a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

reply to post by dooper

Hey again, dooper!

I may have made your point (however weird and unsubstantiated it may be), but I don't think you understood my point. Allah simply means "The God". It is (and was before the advent of Islam) used by Christians and Jews in Arabia as well. Ar-Rahman is a title, or an attribute, with historic connections to THE ONE TRUE GOD. It means "The Merciful".

Muhammad didn't "change gods" between a Judeo-Christian version and a so-called "PAGAN PAGAN MOON GOD PAGAN SATAN EVIL PAGAN" version. Right from the beginning, Muhammad advocated the ONE TRUE GOD, which he called "The God" (ie. Allah), who had attributes such as being "Ar-Rahman" and "Ar-Rahim" (and about 97 others, which came about bit by bit).

[edit on 11-10-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
Many people believe that the Bible discusses Islam here:

Revelation 3
7 “Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.
This is the message from the one who is holy and true,
the one who has the key of David.
What he opens, no one can close;
and what he closes, no one can open:
8 “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. 9 Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.
10 “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

Some evidence seems to support their claim that the Bible discusses Islam as Satan's synagogue. For example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the Bible explains how to test whether or not Islam is from God:

1 John 4
1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2 This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God. 3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

Allah, Muhammad, and Islam did/do not confess Jesus as Christ. Some interpret this as meaning that the spirit of Islam is Antichrist since it directs Muslims to deny Jesus as Christ. The spirit of the Antichrist that directs people to deny Jesus as Christ could therefore be interpreted as "Satan's synagogue".

However, the Bible proclaims Jesus as Lord. So if Muhammad denied that Jesus is Lord then does that mean that he was an Antichrist? What is the Bible referring to as "Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not"?

The Bible refutes Islam by proclaiming that Jesus is Lord here:

Colossians 1
15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
16 for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
17 He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
18 Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
19 For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
20 and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by checkers]

How did you manage to omit the one group that was pointed out in the scriptures, then make up a post about everyone else? The scriptures spelled it out for you! But you have to do the math. Read John, and who was Christ talking to, who heard him, who did not? That is the question.

Islam is a distraction at best. Funny how islam is taught in schools, but Christians are not allowed to teach the Bible in public schools. Because people tolerate the intolerable out of ignorance and fear. I'd never tolerate the school teaching islam to my child, I'd remove the child, let them teach islam to muslims in a muslim school! For what fellowship does the light have with darkness? none...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by toasted]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

you obeyed my word and did not deny me. 9 Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet.

Sounds more like it is talking about Christians. The messianic prophecies don't describe a second coming. Jesus was Jewish, as there was no such thing as a Christian back then and his mother was of Jewish blood. Christianity is a new religious offshoot of the Judaic God, something the messianic prophecies do not call for either. The messianic prophecies call for the messiah to bring all the tribes together, which Jesus failed to do. So, Christians being from a Jewish start, but are not Jews is the true synagogue of Satan.

[EDIT TO ADD]

The house of Israel as far as I know does not claim to be Jewish as it is separated from the house of Judah. Christianity is the only religious group that I can discern as being of Jewish beginning, but distinct enough to not be Jewish. The messiah was to bring both houses together, which Jesus never did. So, I fail to see how the house of Israel can be considered the synagogue of Satan.

[EDIT TO ADD MORE]

10 “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

Even here we see further scriptural evidence for the Christians being Satan's synagogue. The God of the OT commands that his word is forever unchanging, that will never change, yet Jesus has changed the word of God. The God described in the NT is different from the OT. Christians have *not* preserved the word of God at all.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by sirnex]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Hello, Firstly Jesus is the Word of God, so as such is referred to by God as unchanging, He came to this World to spread The Word! God’s Ten Commandments still stand; Jesus’ Commandment is one simply of love. Jesus is God, there are Three Person’s if you’re Christian – The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus offered to die when man was conned into sin and left the Father. God didn’t invent sin, but He did send his Son to die so that sin could be nullified and the Souls He had sent to the Earth could be released from hell and returned to Him. So essentially God died for us, because Adam and Eve were conned – so was Muhammad, or maybe not? Perhaps he knew exactly what was happening, and perhaps he was the first anti-Christ..
Secondly, due Mecca direction is a black box, with a black piece of volcanic rock. Its idol worship. Putting your head to the ground and facing hell is, well, devil-worship? I see the Satanist on the www.dpjs.co.uk site feel it a welcoming and refreshing way to pray to their master. Putting your butt in the air to face Heaven seems to do it for them.
Missing texts are to be appreciated, because if someone found your ramblings 200 years from now they might find we believed a philosophy of doom with no salvation. Which would be a lie. I cannot argue that texts were written way after the event and thus can be misconstrued, or written perhaps with the writers sentiments carried through it, instead of fact.. Texts are not the thing that one should look at, but rather what the religion advocates; the dehumanising of humans is not how you worship God, He gave you freewill to do as you please. Education is taken from women. Sexual behaviours are snuffed. Men kill their daughters because of disobedience. The God I know would not advocate this. God doesn’t want you putting your life on hold to pray to Him ever few hours as a routine, God wants to be a part of your life, as in; you smile when you greet people because you love your enemy, just as He loves your enemy. You don’t curse people to death because they don’t agree with you, God is the only Judge not Bin Laden. You don’t look at a woman’s ankles and then need to rape her. You have good and decent sex, and you stay clear of perversion of any sort. God never offered free sex in Heaven, not even to Moses who did His every command. God is a vengeful God though, and He is hitting back at the Moslems... Never though do I see this apparent destruction as anything other than the decreation of a religion, it started slowly and it is picking up momentum daily, as the jihads and the terrorist attacks have picked up – Statistics on wars – Darfur, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, civilian loss possibly between 700 000 and 2 million (failure to disclose true figures could raise it that high). Earthquakes – 2003 Bam – 2004 Sumatra - 2005 Kashmir – 2008 China – 0ver 400 000 mainly Muslim people. Retribution is God’s and Yahweh as always is in utter control. Google the stats, this is besides the horrors of daily car bombs around the world.
I believe that Mohamed was commanded to teach this “religion” so that He could have his name live on in every man who followed the religion, and who knows... he may well have been offered 16 vestal virgins, or something. But remember that if there was this unholy alliance, its purpose is to destroy what God Created so beautifully, and that would be; the beauty of a woman, flowers, animals. All of these cannot be depicted, if I am to understand this correctly, a postcard with flowers on a pin board will be seen as distracting you from Mecca, a doll for your daughter will be seen as feeding her with a possible demy-god. If I’m to understand all of this, then everything that is beautiful and Created by God has no place in your place of worship for you need to focus on the stone?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Loosh

I don't often read posts that are as long as yours, I more or less sorta scan over them -- but I made an exception after reading a little of yours. Everything you said was true. You left one thing out, when you said muslims kill their daughters for disobedience; they kill their wives and sisters for the same reason.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Loosh

Firstly Jesus is the Word of God

Firstly, prove Jesus is the true messiah despite fulfilling all the messianic prophecies. Then we'll discuss the rest about Jesus.

God didn’t invent sin

What a blasphemous statement! Are you saying God is *not* the creator of everything then despite himself saying that he is?

Secondly, due Mecca direction is a black box, with a black piece of volcanic rock. Its idol worship.

And how is this different than getting on your knees in front of a cross?

the dehumanising of humans is not how you worship God

Twice now you speak for God against God's own word. You sure do like the smell of brimstone huh?

He gave you freewill to do as you please.

Actually, he doesn't if you think about it logically. Free will implies freedom of will without restriction. God imposes a restriction, do as I say or face eternal damnation.

Education is taken from women. Sexual behaviours are snuffed. Men kill their daughters because of disobedience. The God I know would not advocate this.

Of course not, because you worship Jesus, not God.

as the jihads and the terrorist attacks have picked up

Sure, we call it jihads and terrorist acts, but to those following the word of God, it's just ... well, following the word of God. Do you not read the OT or is that not required reading for Christians?

Suffice it to say, the Messiah was supposed to bring the two houses together and no where in the Messianic prophecies does it call for the Messiah to usher in a new religious doctrine that contradicts the first covenant with God. The God of the OT says his word is forever unchanging, that it will never change. Jesus was not the messiah, but you treat him as if he were.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Satan is dead! Tied to the centre on the Earth, in a lake of sulphur, prove that he isn’t! Of course you don’t believe that Jesus is the Messiah, because you are idiotic enough to believe there is good in bad. God gave everything to your master, and he took it and made a right mess of everything, Satan is the origin of sin, greed, vanity and evil. My Master is One of Light, yours of shadows. Now, in all the time that it took you to write your stupid retort about proving etc, how can you prove that you aren’t going to burn forever? Your soul is a portion of God (image and likeness), and Satan’s only mission is to tempt you away from God, as the method to his madness is to get as many souls as possible as this may indeed weaken God – stupidly goes a long way.... Now God losing you means nothing to God, but you losing God means everything to your soul. Satan isn’t going to get a little medal of valour out and stick it on your chest, he is going to set little demons on you for a good old torture session, and then he’s going to say, thanks a stack for the conversion of souls, now how about a cookout? It is evil you are vying towards, and your little brain has no concept of the deep rooted anger that the little devil has. Are you a player or a pawn? Oh and a Crucifix is a symbol of Christ, Who to me, is God. The rock in the desert? The hopscotch star you stand in the middle of? What’s that? You can read all the religious books you want to, but at the end of the day, a religion is a subject you study, faith in who you worship, is in your heart. Look to your heart for the Truth, it is there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can it not be that Chrisitinaty and Islam are both religiins off satan?

I mean how do we really know, (excluding looking at the so called sciptures, or Koran, which have been re-translated numerous times). Which is the real stuff so to speak.

The way I see it if you have faith there is no need to follow Religions based of wealth, sin and false prophecies.

After all Look at the Vatican, look at thier wealth. If they used some of that partsof the populationonearth would not be starving right now.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

IDK, I personally don't think Islam can be really. The Islams as far as I can discern don't appear to be of Jewish beginning, meaning they don't call themselves Jews but are not Jews in light of what the scripture says about Satan's synagogue. Christianity is the only religion out there right now that fervently accepts Jesus who was Jewish, but they themselves are not Jewish.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Well look at it this way, the Koran is verbally writen, where the Christian bible is supposingly written from scriptures.

So which is true, could it not be that some have verball written this to meet thierown ends, the exact same with the christian bible, could those who have so-called translate text from scriptures, maybe have written what thay have trasnlated to meet thier own ends.

To lead those in false religion and doctorine.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Well, the original word of God is the Old Testament, which Islam and Judaism both follow more than the Christians. The Old Testament is said to be divinely inspired by the word of God, essentially making him the actual author. The Christian Bible is the New Testament, which was written by people after the death of Jesus. Christians are the only one's with a Jewish beginning, but are not Jewish themselves as far as I can still tell.

IIRC, Islamic faith is from the House of Israel and Judaism is from the House of Judah. With that in mind, if Jesus was the true Messiah, those two houses should have been brought together as messianic prophecies indicate, but instead what happened was Christianity was born following a new covenant with God, something that was not supposed to happen at all. The two houses are still separated with one new religion born of Jewish beginning but not Jews themselves. I see no way around this obvious point if we look at scripture itself.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

I mean how do we really know, (excluding looking at the so called sciptures, or Koran, which have been re-translated numerous times). Which is the real stuff so to speak.

The way I see it if you have faith there is no need to follow Religions based of wealth, sin and false prophecies.

After all Look at the Vatican, look at thier wealth. If they used some of that partsof the populationonearth would not be starving right now.

Well, enough of this silliness. I am not Catholic, but you obviously have lived a very sheltered life judging by the questions you ask.

Catholic Charities are the largest charity in the world. Use some of their money to keep people from starving???

I'll just give you ONE example. If you are old enough to turn on a computer you can research further.

This is an excerpt regarding CC in just New York alone:

In any given year, community and parish-based food programs supported by Catholic Charities provide more than 5.3 million nutritious meals to families and individuals who struggle to make ends meet. Volunteers at parishes operate many programs while others are located in community-based programs services are also available to help people toward independence. Most food pantries provide staples to be taken home, while other programs provide hot meals on-site. With the generous support of the Rusty Staub Foundation, Catholic Charities operates "Rusty's Rolling Van," a mobile food pantry that regularly provides meals and other services in Staten Island and the Bronx. The Rusty Staub Foundation also responds to help victims of emergencies in other parts of the metropolitan area.
www.catholiccharitiesny.org...

It was the first link when I typed in google, "Catholic charities feed hungry" --- I didn't open up the other fifteen thousand, seven hundred links!!!!!

I also answered your question in another post, asking if Islam and Christianity are both satanic.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
delete

[edit on 14-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Don't Muslims believe that Christians are blasphemous because they believe that Jesus is Lord? Christians then believe that Muslims are AntiChrist since they don't believe that Jesus is the Lord. Both Christians and Muslims tend to attack each other because they are each concerned about rejecting God. So why then do some Muslims accept Jesus as the Messiah while others reject the divinity of Jesus? Why does Islam cause its followers to be confused about who or what Jesus is? Does the spirit of Islam cause confusion amongst its followers? What kind of spirit benefits from confusion?

Text

Muslims like to adapt when they are down and then attack the enemy once their agenda has been bloated up, Muslims believe in a Jesus not a Christ otherwise why would ot behave like the Jews in bondage.
Which in a way makes sense why their Mosques are modern day synagogues.

Remember the Devil believes in Jesus, does not mean he follows him.

Why do they Circumcise when Jesus told people of the Bible times and us not to? Then there must be a conterfeit Jesus and that is the Islamic version who they believe will come down dressed in yellow to kill off the Jews in the end times.

The Bible is very specific in prophecy who the enemies will be, I made a thread about this. Ishmaelites, Philistia for example in this psalms are the Arabs and Palistines.

QUOTE:

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not keep silent;
be not quiet, O God, be not still.
2 See how your enemies are astir,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like refuse on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, O my God,
like chaff before the wind.

In this Prophecy of Ezekiel 38, Persia is obviously Iran and Rosh is probably Russia since they helped armed Iran anyway.

QUOTE:

Ezekiel 38

A Prophecy Against Gog

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush [c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

As you see the enemies of Israel as a nation in the end times is not Brazil or Australia it is more likely to be Iran and the Palistines along with maybe Russia since the prophecy suggests they will be dragged in.
Guess what?
What does Russia and Iran care about the Bible prophecies anyway, they ban such knowledge and maybe this will be their downfall.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
All the beliefs that follow in the ways of blood sacrifices (scapegoats), the idea that God needs an Earthly Temple, and that God has a chosen people, IMPO....are all following in a blind path that is not really about seeking the nature of God.

I think this is the downfall to many souls.

Give me one example of a mans greed and pride that is NOT his or her own Earthly fault. How do you blame Satan for your own greed or pride? This world and environment was made to give us these natures, for us to discern what is the best path to walk in.

If a person is tempted lets say, in lust, while in their marriage. Are you to say that it was Satan that tempted them?? Surely they need to face their own self in the mirror so they can over come their lust that they gave into. Surely their will would only become stronger against that lust through learning what they dont like about themselves when they gave into that Earthly temptation.

We have Earthly bodies that do tempt us, with lust, greed, pride, ect....is it not better to own up to our ways then to blame another for them? Is it really helping humanity by blaming Satan when we are greedy, prideful, lustful, selfish?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think we are blaming people for giving more power to satan be it the illuminati, freemasons or Fundimental Muslims because they do the opposite which is to give into the spirit of the anti-christ. We see Muslim extreamists blow them selves up for Allah like they did it for God, but that is not needed in Christianity, Christ did that for us, but no doubt there are Saints who died for God but these are those who are persecuted not suicides.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It seems to me that the three major "holy" texts all seem to say "my God is right. yours is fake. you go to hell if you don't believe in mine. Convert or burn in hell." And, then, people engage in non-stop arguing and holy wars in the name of their god.

That is why I think order in this world may come for once when all religions are abolished. Who isn't tired of all the fighting? Put that money to good use and stop all the violence (if that's possible).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

The trick is to do this without a world order forcing it.

The trick is to get all to agree on peace, by choice.

I think it will take thousands of years with no 'end of the world' happening for the world to turn over a new leaf (I hope its not that long...but these prophecies of religions is going to have to wade itself out).

I think religions evolve from each other. If history repeats itself, the religions will evolve into something...hope the latter becomes the better.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hang on, how has major wars started, and what have they stated over?, The two opposite religions, how can you say that is silly?

When most of the conflicts inthe middle east and worldwide is over relgion?

Here is one for you, if you're old enough to know better then maybe you should shut up! Since it seems you are demorlaising me, also are dictating to me since your older than me, I inturn are doing to the same.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not at all, It is the Mosque of NaTaS! Allah is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, REGARDLESS of what is claimed in their belief!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join