It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam the Synagogue of Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Your right they do believe in christ.The Qur'an states that Jesus was born to Mary as the result of virgin birth.To aid him in his quest, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles, all by the permission of God. According to Islamic texts, Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, but rather he was raised alive up to heaven. This makes Jesus the only Muslim prophet to be born of a virgin and one of three who were taken to heaven without dying (the other two being Enoch and Elijah). Islamic traditions narrate that he will return to Earth near the day of judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl or as the bible calls it the anti christ.

So there is only 1 difference between Christians and Islam and that involves the crucification. Christians believe he died on the cross to absolve are sins Muslims believe he was called to heaven to be with god. You could Argus this difference is major but you cant argue it makes Islam anti Christ since they do expect his return.

Ps to argue a religion is inherently bad is silly because its all ways comes down to interpretation if the op wants to argue that the Qur'an isn't the word of god you could come up with some valid points but alas the same can be done with the bible.

[edit on 8/8/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It has to be the Vatican they are referring to, they have done more acts against humanity than any other group in history and they are above the law when it comes to dealing them justice.

Boston, Ireland, Inquisitions, Abuse, ww2 Croatia etc.

I could quote their heinous acts but it would require pages and pages!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
It has to be the Vatican they are referring to, they have done more acts against humanity than any other group in history and they are above the law when it comes to dealing them justice.

Boston, Ireland, Inquisitions, Abuse, ww2 Croatia etc.

I could quote their heinous acts but it would require pages and pages!

But not just the Vatican. It is the way of the Vatican that is in error, and such errors can be found round the world. The Vatican is most noticeable because of our culture/history.

There is but 1 true authority, and so any false authority is the wrong way.

Matthew 7 addresses this topic.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave

I have to agree that the Catholic Church is suspect especially considering that the Pope is trying to unify Christians and Muslims.
edition.cnn.com...

I suppose that the Pope could succeed in unifying the faiths if he used arguments such as this:

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by babloyi

So there is only 1 difference between Christians and Islam and that involves the crucification. Christians believe he died on the cross to absolve are sins Muslims believe he was called to heaven to be with god. You could Argus this difference is major but you cant argue it makes Islam anti Christ since they do expect his return.

I mean dragonridr would fall for what the Pope was preaching if the Pope were to suggest that there is no difference between the Jesus that Christians believe in and the Jesus that Muslims believe in. I imagine that there are millions like dragonridr that could be persuaded to believe that there are many ways to God. For example, all other religions besides Christianity suggest that there is some other way to find God. Religions or spiritual quests such as Buddhism, Kabala, Scientology, Hinduism, Atheism, Paganism, and Islam all teach something other than Jesus. For example, most of them preach the divinity of self…which incidentally is the same thing that Satan told Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 3
1 The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the Lord God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?”
2 “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied. 3 “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’”
4 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. 5 “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.”

Although most religions these days teach that we can be like God, it is a deception. We cannot be like God. Although Islam does not dare to suggest that Muslims can be like God, it does suggest that salvation can be attained apart from Jesus. The Bible suggests, however, that acceptance of Jesus is the only way to salvation.

Colossians 1
15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
16 for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
17 He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
18 Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
19 For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
20 and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

So those of you that suggest that the Synagogue of Satan may be comprised of all unbelievers have a point. However, those unbelievers are believing in something. It's just not Jesus. They may choose to set themselves up as gods like Satan did, or maybe they choose to worship aliens, or maybe they choose to worship this or that. So maybe the members of the Synagogue of Satan are those that believe in anything and everything other than Jesus. Ever since Eve, Satan has been leading people away from God and toward something else. Thus anybody that refuses to believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life are, therefore, possibly AntiChrist since they deny the Truth. AntiChrist is anything that denies that Jesus in the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Islam along with all other religions deny that Jesus in the Way.

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. 2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. 3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction. 4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God. 5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you? 6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. 7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way. 8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming. 9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by checkers

There will never be a unifying of the faiths that i can guarantee eventually there may be one religion and it probably wont be Christianity.

As for having to believe in Jesus to get the heaven i would hope not because i would like to think my god would be much more forgiving.

This means Reverend Wright an obvious racist will go to heaven but Mohandas Gandhi will go to hell. This stipulation that Christ is the way is nothing more than a recruiting tool.Baptists believe if you are not baptized you will go to hell.
Whos to say who is right i will say Just believing in Christ doesn't get you a free pass Ive meet many Christians who were evil in point

On March 23, 1933, Hitler addressed the Reich stag: "The National Government regards the two Christian confessions (i.e. Catholicism and Protestantism) as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."At one point he described his religious status: "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

So I guess Hitler went to heaven wow theres a shocker huh.

I think Gandi somes it up the best.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”-Mohandas Gandhi

PS I think id rather go to hell im sure Ghandi would be better to talk to then Hitler.

[edit on 8/9/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well, the bible would actually say you are right. Funny huh?

As for hitler and the church etc:

Matthew 7

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

iniquity = sin. So in these passages he is straight out saying that just because people do things in his name, it doesn't mean a dang thing. It's their actions that will be looked at.

And for Ghandi and the myth that "only Jesus":

Here is what Christians quote.

John 14

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And they quote this:

John 3

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

But what don't they quote?

As for John 3:16, what does it mean to believe?

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Which ties in right with the Matthew 7 I showed.

As for John 14:6. He is saying those things in the same verse for a reason. He is saying that only by those things will one come by the father. And proof of that can be found later in John 14 - same exact chapter.

John 14

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Wonder why they don't quote that verse? Most Christians are pretty amazed to know the verse even exists in the first place. Guess it's not so good for marketing and trying to get people to join your religion?

Christians just put in scripture and religion as a replacement for god. They lack it themselves and they deny it of others. And it's not just Christians, it's world wide with organized religion, and they are all of the synagogue of Satan.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Wow that was close i was worried if ghandi couldn't get into heaven i knew i was in trouble.

The purpose of religion is simple it was needed to maintain control still is look at that guy that spoke to some priest decided he could still get into heaven walked into an exercise class and shot weman because he couldn't get a date. No what he was told if you believe in Christ you will go to heaven never mind the fact that he killed people then shot himself another sin i might add.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Wow that was close i was worried if ghandi couldn't get into heaven i knew i was in trouble.

The purpose of religion is simple it was needed to maintain control still is look at that guy that spoke to some priest decided he could still get into heaven walked into an exercise class and shot weman because he couldn't get a date. No what he was told if you believe in Christ you will go to heaven never mind the fact that he killed people then shot himself another sin i might add.

Oh I see, so basically you really didn't even care what the actual issue was or anything, you were just using it as an excuse and way to attack religion.

My bad, please accept my appologies. I mistook you for someone looking for intellictual discussion rather than someone who will cling on to anything which promotes their own existing biases.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Apparently, some Muslims claim that Muhammad was descended from Ishmael. In that respect, Islam claims to be Jewish since Ishmael's father was Abraham. Ishmael's brother was Isaac whose lineage includes Jesus. However, some claim that Muhammad denied being related to Ishmael. religionresearchinstitute.org...

Therefore, the Muslims that claim that Islam is descended from Ishmael could constitute "those liars who say they are Jews but are not." Revelation 3:9

Furthermore, Muslims claim that Adam built an altar to Allah on the same site where the Kabba sits today. As noted before in this thread, some claim that Allah is Baal.
Source

The Bible does indicate that Adam and Eve conversed with Satan/Baal. We simply do not know if Adam built an altar on the site of the Kabba or if he did, who he built it to. The possibility remains that an altar was built to Satan rather than God on the site.

Items to note about the Kabba that indicate Satanism: Esoteric rituals have been held there for ages apparently. Some claim that the Kabba sits on the intersection of several ley lines which may be significant in Satanism. Furthermore, Muslims supposedly circle the Kabba counter clockwise or backwards which is also significant in Satanism. A professor claims that the Kabba is an earthly representation of the heavenly throne of Allah (not sure where he got that idea.). However, the Bible states the following:

John 12:31:
31 The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.

Perhaps the Kabba is an earthly throne for the 'ruler of this world.'

Finally, the Black Stone is installed in the Kabba. Most people claim that the substance of the black stone is unknown while others claim that the Black Stone is a meteorite. Black stones, in particular, have significance in alchemy:
www.crystalinks.com...

Also, some goddesses that are worshiped in Mecca are represented as black stones:

Among the major deities of the pre-Islamic era were al-Lat (“the goddess”), worshiped in the shape of a square stone; al-Uzzah (“the mighty”), a goddess identified with the morning star and worshiped as a thigh-bone-shaped slab of granite between al Taif and Mecca; Manat, the goddess of destiny, worshiped as a black stone on the road between Mecca and Medina; and the moon god, Hubal, whose worship was connected with the Black Stone of the Ka’aba’.

sakina.wikidot.com...

Also, the Black Stone supposedly faces the eastern star which seems to have some significance in Freemasonry, witchcraft, and satanism.

On the contrary, the Bible indicates that Jesus will give all who are saved a white stone with a new name on it. If the white stone represents a new life then perhaps the black stone represents death.

Revelation 2
12 “Write this letter to the angel of the church in Pergamum. This is the message from the one with the sharp two-edged sword: 13 “I know that you live in the city where Satan has his throne, yet you have remained loyal to me. You refused to deny me even when Antipas, my faithful witness, was martyred among you there in Satan’s city.
14 “But I have a few complaints against you. You tolerate some among you whose teaching is like that of Balaam, who showed Balak how to trip up the people of Israel. He taught them to sin by eating food offered to idols and by committing sexual sin. 15 In a similar way, you have some Nicolaitans among you who follow the same teaching. 16 Repent of your sin, or I will come to you suddenly and fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
17 “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give some of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one understands except the one who receives it.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I understand that some groups want people to believe that Allah is the same God that Christians worship so I am going to compare the two. Among other witnesses, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John all documented their experiences with Jesus in the Bible. However, Muhammad was the only man to have apparently witnessed the angel in the cave. Nobody else was in the cave with Muhammad so there were no other witnesses to verify Muhammad's claims. I have a difficult time taking one man's word as truth though. We simply do not know what Muhammad was talking to in the cave. We do not know if Muhammad was talking to the walls or an angel or demon nor do we know if the angel or demon was talking on behalf of the Christian God or Satan. I, therefore, have to look at the consequences of Muhammad's words in order to understand what kind of spirit that they came from (Egger, 2004, p. 22-23).

Egger notes that Muhammad's followers used Muhammad's influence to conquer and slaughter neighboring tribes. Those that would not accept the words of Muhammad were otherwise extorted for money. This seems to indicate that Islam spread as a result of fear mongering. Jesus, on the other hand, never hurt anyone. In fact, Jesus suggested the following

38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also. 40 If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too. 41 If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles. 42 Give to those who ask, and don’t turn away from those who want to borrow.

The fact that the spirit of Islam leads Muslims to kill those guilty of apostasy suggests that it is a different spirit than the one that told Jesus to turn the other cheek.

Egger noted that Muslims believe that Christianity is distorted. That claim seemingly enables Muslims to deny the divinity of Christ (2004, p. 23). However, the very essence of salvation in Christianity is the acceptance of Jesus as Savior (Colossians 1:15-20). Christianity states that a person is Antichrist if he/she denies that Jesus is Christ (Holy Bible, 1 John 4:1-3). On the contrary, Muslims believe that accepting Jesus as anything more than a man is apostasy and worthy of death (Davidson & Goldschmidt, 2006, p. 47). These beliefs obviously contradict each other and have caused Muslims and Christians to oppose each other throughout history (Egger, 2004, p. 24-288).

I have an impossible time believing that the God that told Jesus and his apostles that Jesus is the Savior is the same god that told the angel or demon to tell Muhammad to tell others to kill people for accepting Jesus as their savior. This very large discrepancy tends to suggest that Allah is not the same as the Christian God. In fact, it suggests that the spirit of Islam is Antichrist since it opposes Jesus and anyone who accepts Jesus as Savior. What is the spirit of the Antichrist? It is Satan. Why do I believe that the spirit of Islam is Satan? because Islam opposes Jesus as Savior just like Satan does.

Egger, V. O. (2004). A history of the Muslim world to 1405: The making of a civilization. Upper
Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education.
Davidson, L., & Goldschmidt, A. (2006). A concise history of the Middle East (8th ed.). Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
Apparently, some Muslims claim that Muhammad was descended from Ishmael. In that respect, Islam claims to be Jewish since Ishmael's father was Abraham. Ishmael's brother was Isaac whose lineage includes Jesus. However, some claim that Muhammad denied being related to Ishmael. religionresearchinstitute.org...

Therefore, the Muslims that claim that Islam is descended from Ishmael could constitute "those liars who say they are Jews but are not." Revelation 3:9

I'm just gonna stop right here, since it's the topic and the rest was mostly speculation(adam and eve stuff), combined with a simple lack of faith(cave thing), while applying faith in other areas.

But I got 1 basic word for you - Gentiles.

As well, there is and has long been a part of Christianity that goes after Jewish people, and of course Christianity is also an extension of Judaism, same as Islam.

Afterall, it was not Jesus who came for the gentiles, Paul did that.

If we are going to take it so literally, then I do not see a difference at all between Islam and Christianity in this respect. Nor do I really see a difference in a Jewish person who commits the same kinds of acts. As such, I find it would have more to do with the actions of people, rather than what their bloodline is.

As Jesus would say - you will know them by their fruits.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
jesus didn't say the "mosqe" of satan, he said the "synagoge" of satan. he uses the same term in other passages to refer to the talmudic kabbalist pharasee antichrist jews, that did not accept him as lord.

the synogouge of satan is around today. any of the jews that reject christ, and instead fill the bible with their own talmudic lies are the synogouge of satan.

true judaism did not follow the zohar and talmud, those were brought from babylon paganism.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by checkers

According to Islam, the angel Gabriel revealed the true account of Jesus times.

One of Jesus followers was a traitor who collaborated with the Romans. While being pursued/chased by Romans, Jesus was teleported to safety by angels. The traitor's appearance was reshaped to look almost like Jesus. Thus, traitor was crucified by the Romans.

Muslims believe Jesus was brought into a dimension where his health and body are preserved. It is destined he will return to fulfil life (get married & perform Haj) and guide humans against 3 armageddons (Dajjal, Gog Magog and finally the Beast).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

The Holy Bible does indeed mention the coming of the Prophet Muhammed.
Obviously as you should be aware , the Bible as you know it today , is not the Bible that was revealed many many moons ago. It has been changed by the powers that be and diluted into an acceptable form. No offence intended to anyone , but how can we call the Bible Holy or Divine if it has been altered by human hands. St.Barnabus narrated a story about a speech which Jesus Christ , or Isa ( peace be upon him) as we muslims refer to him , gave. In this speech Isa (pbuh) reminded his people that after him , will come an individual with the name Ahmed / Muhammed , who will bring the same message that he (Isa) has brought now , and the same message brought by Moses , or Musa (pbuh) , to his people , and , that if anyone was fortunate to be alive when Muhammed (pbuh) arrives , they were to heed the message that he brought , for no prophet would be sent after him to guide mankind , until the return of Christ.
In the year 2000 a worlwide survey was undertaken to determine who was the most influencial person of the last millenium. Surprise surprise that person was the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh). Why? Because the influence of the message he brought , now Governs the life of at least 1 Billion people worldwide , many many centuries after his death. So why was the book of St.Barnabus edited/removed from the Holy Bible , especially since the impact of the messenger named by Isa(pbuh) was so astronomical.
Easy. Certain elements of the then religious hierarchy , as well as the present NWO&CO , did not / do not want this fact made public Knowledge.
If the Bible was divine , if it was the revelation of God , why is there no mention of the arrival of Muhammed (pbuh). If you are fortunate enough to read and translate The Quran , you will be amazed to learn that the Prophet Isa (pbuh), and the Virgin Mary , or Miriam ( may Allah be pleased with her) are mentioned in it MORE times than the prophet Muhammed(pbuh). I would urge anyone with even an Iota of Intelligence to confirm the episode of St . Barnabus , so that you may be aware of the deception that took place to deter the rest of Mankind from accepting Islam. Islam is definitely not the synagogue of Satan , and definitely not a religion of the sword. There are many myths that Islam was spread by the power of the sword. Absolute Nonsense. About 300 men stood shoulder to shoulder with the prophet Muhammed during the Battle of Badr , when this rag tag army defeated the non-believers. Which Sword was it that converted them? They were converted by the flawless , pure character and attitude of the message bearer and the message he brought.Islam is not a new ,separate religion from Christianity , it is just an updated version of the same message that was carried by Isa (pbuh) , Musa(pbuh) and the 120,000 odd prophets that were sent to mankind , the last of which was Muhammed(pbuh). As far as the stature of Isa(pbuh) in Islam is concerned , readers will be astounded at how highly he is regarded , and how eagerly his return is anticipated by Muslims. A religion that tries to discredit other religions and prophets , while glamourising their own , has to have been altered to sustain religious instability. That religion is not Islam.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
John Todd indicated that the Illuminati claim to be Jews but are not:

THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, people found out about them without my help. Brother Berry knew about them before I came along. So we find out about them, & the best thing they can do is call your attention towards something else & say that's that. So they have reflected the attention on Zionism & have said that's where it's at. The only problem is that most of the people in the Illuminati aren't Jews. Their founders were Jews by birth, but not by religion.

BUT MOST OF ITS LEADERS, EXCEPT FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS, ARE GAELIC: SCOTCH OR FRENCH GAELIC. It's got nothing to do with Jews. My family & most of the people serving on the Grand Druid, their family trees go back to the pagan temples in Rome & Greece & England, to the original priesthood. Some go back as far as Egypt & Babylon. It's got nothing to do with the Jews.

John Todd claimed that the Rothchilds dispense orders that they take from Lucifer to the Council of 13 who then pass those orders onto the top 33 Masons. This temple of Witchcraft could be defined as the 'Synagogue of Satan.' Todd claimed that rites performed in Witchcraft are the same exact rites performed by Masons:
ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Actually, Gabriel was never defined as a man, angel, jinn, or whatever.

And supposedly he quoted the Qur'an seven different ways, with the seven not even closely resembling one another, and did all this in only two visits to Muhammed.

When you study what Muhammed attributed to Allah, with what he was involved with at the moment, it quickly becomes painfully obvious that he was making it up as he was going along, simply to justify his personal interests of the moment.

Islam is the exact antithesis of Christianity.

Islam is the exact antithesis of Judaism.

Unlike other holy men and actual prophets in both Judaism and Christianity - they were tested and verified by the miracles they performed.

Muhammed couldn't perform even one. He even got his teeth busted out during one fight, which infuriated him.

Not much of a prophet.

No other prophets had his problems.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, the Kabba has a Black Stone embedded in it. Black stones are worshipped in Satanism as they are at the Islamic Kabba.

The black stone block is sacred to satanic religions, and the one shown below is found in the Meditation Room of the United Nations Building in New York City.

The Ancients adored the Sun, under the form of a black stone, called Elagabalus, or Heliogabalus.

Source

[edit on 6-10-2009 by checkers]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hell* and I stress hell* no my friend. Its/NATAS synagogue is deep inside a complex located on your EARTH. And its/NATAS protected for some reason?????????????????????????????????????????????

[edit on 10/6/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Muslims often like to say that they don't worship the Black Stone and the Kabba. However, one definition of worship is:
reverent honor and homage paid to any object regarded as sacred.
or
the object of adoring reverence or regard.
Source

The Kabba certainly does seem to be the object of considerable regard here:
YouTube

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your comment about Jesus is not to be worshipped is not scriptural.

In fact, he was even worshiped by the angels.

You're trying to introduce a bit of Arianism into the discussion, when we all know that God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - three in one, is worshiped.

The God of the Jews and the God of the Christians is the identical same God, JAHWEH.

The god of Islam is Allah, the pagan moon-god, that Muslims for centuries have been trying to say is the same God of Judiasm and Christianity.

Not even close.

The god of Islam is the exact antithesis of the God of Judiasm and Christianity.

Their sole prophet was a delusional meglomaniac, whose behavior was also the antithesis of Judaism/Christianity teachings.

God does not contradict Himself. God does not tell lies to some people and the truth to others.

Yet we're to believe that Islam is the one, sole contradiction we're to believe?

Yeah.

Right.

As we're told, you'll be known by your works.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join