It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam the Synagogue of Satan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
checkers you're ignorant for posting this. Why don't you read the Qu'ran first and they make up your mind. Stop relying on Fox news for your main source of news. Islam is a beautiful religion whom the Jewish propaganda is trying to destroy. Who brought you medicine? Who brought you math? Who estabilished the first university in the world?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Opps! I am not a mason. I just watch masons for amusement because they are so secretive.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Opps! I am not a mason. I just watch masons for amusement because they are so secretive.

Ah ok. I just know that is something the masons seem to get/teach and is one of the things I like about them. I can understand their need for secrecy in the past, but their entire structure of authority and control is just a huge turnoff, and I would never join such things. Tis but 1 true authority IMO.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh what rubbish.

Christianity makes an enemy of any non-christian. In this example, this makes christians Nazis and muslins jews.

Wake up people and smell the hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by checkers

Hello

Personally, i am told that anyone that does not follow God is against him. therefore you have to question the God of Islam and it is at odds with the one of the Bible. I'm not conviced otherwise. Or by arguments of a corrupt Bible, personally i believe it to be NOT of God

so for me, its an organsational wolf in sheeps clothing, as are many others.

my statement is not about people however.

david

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
.... and then we have the fact that so much of the bible contradicts itself... and so much of it is just myth and so much of it was stolen from the Summerians and the Egyptians ... and so much of it is just what was tradition at the time getting written down as 'the Word of God'.

So who knows if that passage is even true?

Answer - no one really knows for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi/
Here is Revelation Chapter Two 9 11
''I know thy works,
and tribulation,
and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation: 9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation :11
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
~Book of Revelation~
Revelation is meant for how the Church as a WHOLE would progress through the ages, to the Last generation....

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...Forgot to put Chapter Two 9-11

IX

[edit on 8/2/2009 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill

Personally, i am told that anyone that does not follow God is against him. therefore you have to question the God of Islam and it is at odds with the one of the Bible. I'm not conviced otherwise. Or by arguments of a corrupt Bible, personally i believe it to be NOT of God
so for me, its an organsational wolf in sheeps clothing, as are many others

I agree with you. The god that Muslims worship is not the same God that Christians worship. Muslims and Christians always conflict because the god of Islam opposes the Christian God. Seems as though many Muslims believe that Allah is the same as God though. However, many Muslims don't believe in the divinity of Jesus but rather prefer to worship Allah. Since Allah is not Jesus then, obviously, Allah is not the God of the Christians. If Muslims believe that Jesus was the Messiah then why don't they worship Him?

Source
Source
Source

John 8
23 Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not. 24 That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”
25 “Who are you?” they demanded.
Jesus replied, “The one I have always claimed to be. 26 I have much to say about you and much to condemn, but I won’t. For I say only what I have heard from the one who sent me, and he is completely truthful.” 27 But they still didn’t understand that he was talking about his Father.
28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I Am he. I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me. 29 And the one who sent me is with me—he has not deserted me. For I always do what pleases him.” 30 Then many who heard him say these things believed in him.”

[edit on 5-8-2009 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Because Jesus isn't supposed to be worshiped. You certainly don't know the father at all, so how do you pretend to speak for him and know what is what?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

In assessing counterfeits to Christianity, no criterion is more important than the Person of Jesus Christ. Paul wrote: "I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough" (2 Corinthians 11:3, 4 NIV ).

Other religions may talk about Jesus, but they present Him in another way than He is presented in Scripture. They may talk about the same historical Jesus, but not about the Son of God, the Alpha and Omega, and the great I AM. Jesus said, "Unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sin" (John 8:24). If you believe in Jesus in any other way than how He is presented in the Bible, you will receive an altogether different spirit instead of the Holy Spirit and an altogether different gospel instead of the gospel of grace.

The counterfeit spirits which are at work in the cults and the occult are nothing like the Holy Spirit. Jesus said, "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He shall glorify Me; for He shall take of Mine, and shall disclose it to you" (John 16:13, 14). The Holy Spirit always leads us back to Christ.

The counterfeit gospel is not a gospel of grace because the blood of bulls and goats will never take away sin, so you are left with a gospel of works. But the real Jesus died for our sins, the Spirit of truth has come, and we are marvelously saved by grace.

Source

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Because Jesus isn't supposed to be worshiped. You certainly don't know the father at all, so how do you pretend to speak for him and know what is what?

John 14
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
John 14
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Lets continue down in the same exact chapter.

John 14
24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

He is saying that nobody comes to the father except through seeking out the way, the truth and the life.

Like I said, you don't know the father. If you did, you would have understood that verse correctly.

Proverbs 2

1My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

If you knew the father, then you would have wisdom and understanding, which is what he gives. And if you had understanding, you would know that understanding is available to all those who seek it, regardless of religion.

As you have no understanding, then you say silly things and actually believe that god only cares about a small part of the world.

Better check your hate and bias at the door. Quit using the bible as a means to put yourself above others, and start to actually seek.

Just because they don't use the same sayings/scripture does not mean they can't know the father, or that the father doesn't care about them. You didn't seek what you say, you accepted it as it was hand feed to you.

Understanding is universal, available to all regardless of race, creed or culture. The way it is expressed will change from culture to culture, but the understandings will stay the same.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
islam is Satanic. Whether it is THE synagogue of Satan I don't know - the Vatican is a strong contender.

A clear reading of the qu'ran will make it clear that true muslims should be anti-Christian, which makes it Satanic.
Muslims a clearly told not to befriend Jews and Christians.
It is a fact of historical record that allah, the pagan moon deity, was worshipped long before mohammed invented his religion, along with many other pagan deities.
When the Jews wouldn't buy into his religion, he took a strong dislike to the Jews, hence the hatred towards them now (see Irans president for further details).
There is no mention of Jerusalem in the qu'ran, and the qu'ran doesn't explain any of it's terminology - that is because the relative terms all existed prior to the invention of the religion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Just because they don't use the same sayings/scripture does not mean they can't know the father, or that the father doesn't care about them. You didn't seek what you say, you accepted it as it was hand feed to you.

Zechariah 7
9 “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: Judge fairly, and show mercy and kindness to one another. 10 Do not oppress widows, orphans, foreigners, and the poor. And do not scheme against each other.

11 “Your ancestors refused to listen to this message. They stubbornly turned away and put their fingers in their ears to keep from hearing. 12 They made their hearts as hard as stone, so they could not hear the instructions or the messages that the Lord of Heaven’s Armies had sent them by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. That is why the Lord of Heaven’s Armies was so angry with them.

13 “Since they refused to listen when I called to them, I would not listen when they called to me, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. 14 As with a whirlwind, I scattered them among the distant nations, where they lived as strangers. Their land became so desolate that no one even traveled through it. They turned their pleasant land into a desert.”

Originally posted by badmediaAs you have no understanding, then you say silly things and actually believe that god only cares about a small part of the world.

Better check your hate and bias at the door.

Please keep in mind that you are responding to what Jesus said in the Bible. I didn't say it. Jesus said it. What kind of spirit do you have that leads you to insult and criticize the words of Jesus? Would Jesus' Father lead you to criticize Jesus? No. So then you must worship some other god that influences you to criticize and oppose the words of Jesus. Your god is not Jesus' Father. Your god causes you to slander what Jesus said about His Father. Your god is Antichrist.

John 6:60-71:
Many Disciples Desert Jesus
60 Many of his disciples said, “This is very hard to understand. How can anyone accept it?”
61 Jesus was aware that his disciples were complaining, so he said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what will you think if you see the Son of Man ascend to heaven again? 63 The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life. 64 But some of you do not believe me.” (For Jesus knew from the beginning which ones didn’t believe, and he knew who would betray him.) 65 Then he said, “That is why I said that people can’t come to me unless the Father gives them to me.”
66 At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him. 67 Then Jesus turned to the Twelve and asked, “Are you also going to leave?”
68 Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. 69 We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God.”

Hebrews 3
Jesus Is Greater Than Moses
1 And so, dear brothers and sisters who belong to God and are partners with those called to heaven, think carefully about this Jesus whom we declare to be God’s messenger and High Priest. 2 For he was faithful to God, who appointed him, just as Moses served faithfully when he was entrusted with God’s entire house.

3 But Jesus deserves far more glory than Moses, just as a person who builds a house deserves more praise than the house itself. 4 For every house has a builder, but the one who built everything is God.

5 Moses was certainly faithful in God’s house as a servant. His work was an illustration of the truths God would reveal later. 6 But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ.

7 That is why the Holy Spirit says,

“Today when you hear his voice,
8 don’t harden your hearts
as Israel did when they rebelled,
when they tested me in the wilderness.
9 There your ancestors tested and tried my patience,
even though they saw my miracles for forty years.
10 So I was angry with them, and I said,
‘Their hearts always turn away from me.
They refuse to do what I tell them.’
11 So in my anger I took an oath:
‘They will never enter my place of rest.’”

12 Be careful then, dear brothers and sisters. Make sure that your own hearts are not evil and unbelieving, turning you away from the living God. 13 You must warn each other every day, while it is still “today,” so that none of you will be deceived by sin and hardened against God. 14 For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ. 15 Remember what it says:

“Today when you hear his voice,
don’t harden your hearts
as Israel did when they rebelled.”

16 And who was it who rebelled against God, even though they heard his voice? Wasn’t it the people Moses led out of Egypt? 17 And who made God angry for forty years? Wasn’t it the people who sinned, whose corpses lay in the wilderness? 18 And to whom was God speaking when he took an oath that they would never enter his rest? Wasn’t it the people who disobeyed him? 19 So we see that because of their unbelief they were not able to enter his rest.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by checkers]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
.... and then we have the fact that so much of the bible contradicts itself... and so much of it is just myth and so much of it was stolen from the Summerians and the Egyptians ... and so much of it is just what was tradition at the time getting written down as 'the Word of God'.

So who knows if that passage is even true?

Answer - no one really knows for sure.

If you know so little, and then your post has no value but to critisize the Bible, then what value is that opinion in the first place? In my opinion, not much.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh shocker, you talk about the words of Jesus, but then conveniently ignore the verses that came from the same exact chapter you quoted which directly disputes your claim.

Personally, I know the father so I know you are full of it. And now, everyone else knows it too. Read Proverbs and then tell me why your treasures are empty.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
surely the fact that Muslims or followers of Islam do not call themselves Jews and the fact that Islam does accept Jesus as the messiah debunks this thread?!

or do we continue with points scoring on the three sides of Islam, Christianity and Atheism?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hardpounding

But muslims DO accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Checkers brought up something earlier that badmedia responded to, but I guess I should also explain.

Messiah: Annointed One
Title of the Jewish figure who is supposed to save the Jews (gross oversimplification, but whatever).

Nobody ever said anything ANYWHERE about worshipping the Messiah. Do you think that (according to their beliefs and scriptures) if the Jews suddenly found a Messiah (or suddenly accepted Jesus as the Messiah), that they would begin worshipping him? Because that would be going pretty contrary to their scripture!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

hello

understanding is not universal. knowledge is a gift given of GOD and its the understanding of his Will. This will is written in the Bible.

regarding John 14 you said

He is saying that nobody comes to the father except through seeking out the way, the truth and the life. Like I said, you don't know the father. If you did, you would have understood that verse correctly.

what rubbish, unfortunatley you have this verse incorrectly

sorry you are wrong

You have to know the Will of God to have any knowledge of him.

other "sayings" and "writings" are incorrect and if this is the case you canot know the will of the TRUE God

1 John 2:3-4 KJV

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

fortunatley God is the one that puts this in our hearts and minds, we cannot come to them of our volition

Hebrews 8:10 KJV

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.

It is God that does the choosing, not us!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by drevill]

[edit on 8-8-2009 by drevill]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Hey we agree on something he doesnt know whats hes talking about. Wow that may be a first! Anyway just so you know he wasnt talking about the city if your going to get into biblical arguments its best to have read it and understood it just so you know. Philadelphia, which means “brotherly love,” was situated in Lydia along the Hermus River valley about 38 miles southeast of Sardis.It was founded with the deliberated intention that it might be a missionary of Greek culture and the Greek language to Lydia and Phrygia; and so well did it to its work that by A.D. 19 the Lydians had forgotten their own Lydian language and were all but Greeks.

Its more of that boring history stuff again!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join