It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parent Of The Year Arrested After Dragging Kid Through Verizon Store On a Leash FUNNY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Parent-of-the-year-arrested-after-drag ging-kid-through-verizon-store-on-a-leash

I full on believe there are many kids now days who need to be put on leashes while in public, but if they're to stupid to follow you, you'll need a wagon so you don't get into trouble for dragging them on the side of their faces.

If I knew how to embed the video I would, but since I don't you'll have to click on the link to watch how hillbilly's take their kids for walks.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
jeez i would have sworn i just saw a comedy sketch but omg its for real..
Does that woman have mental issues?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one that doesn't see this as a big deal?

I don't understand why the woman was arrested. All we have is this butchered story of what happened and a short cell video of her dragging the kid.

Was the kid not listening to his/ her mom? I highly doubt the mom just took off and dragged the kid, what provoked the incident?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
did she really just do what i think she did? lmao omg she is a dumb mf!!! how ANY one can put a kid on a leash and drag them and not only that she just bout hit the kids head on the corner!!! the ignorance in some people never ceases to amaze me......S + F

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

did you not read the bottom of the video clip?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Who knows what or why, all I know is that it was too funny. I've seen a whole lot of kids that need to be on a leash and I don't think there should be anything wrong with it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

im sorry but i really gotta agree i mean id laugh if it was like a couple 2 3 ft but that a lil much....probly why ppl arnt commenting on this...its really not that funny...kid coulda gotten hurt man....serrrrrious carpet burrrrn

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Most kids will get up and walk rather than get carpet burn uness they are total brats and or aren't very bright to begin with, and in this case they would need the leash.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Kinda looked to me like the kid wanted to be dragged around, don't know why, but that's the feeling I got when I watched the video.

Woman drags kid through Verizon Store

(OP's link wasn't working for me, but found the video on Youtube)

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

I agree the kid was probably enjoying it. As easily as mom was dragging kid around it's pretty obvious it was a tile floor and the kid was just kicking back. That's the reason I was calling her a hillbilly out walking her kid.

My kids are not rocket scientists and they were smart enough to get up and walk if it meant getting rug burn. It's a pretty simple concept even for a dumb kid.

I can't believe this woman was arrested for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I have to agree with you Sundancer. Some kids need to be dragged around on a leash because they are either too stupid or too disobedient to get up and walk and act like a normal human being. Truth is she should have yanked the little brat up and busted his behind until he got the point and walked like a normal kid, but then they would have busted her for that too.

Personally, I would have drug him through the store by the leash, stopping every five minutes to fold it in half and whip him with the other end of it.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by grapesofraft]

top topics

join