It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Woman Arrested Taking Pics of National Guard Base – NY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

What law? Could you site one? Even one?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

Yes she had been tresspassing before apparently. We'll see what happens when the case goes into court. Would be nice to know exactly where she had been taking photos and where she was arrested.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

She was obviously on some part of the AB property, at night, with automatic weapons. What they hey....!!!!!????? I mean come on, even you gotta tell youself that something's not quite right with this lady.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surpirsed at all if she's prosecuted federally.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

Well I agree that something fishy is going on with her. My first thought however was that maybe she was a PI or a bounty hunter, but now I'm not so sure. Could be just a looney so to speak

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
thats so damn terrible

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I'm sure many others have stated this: What was she doing with a car full of ammo? Being caught in any country with a car full of ammo is going to raise suspicion.... of course it would.... what if this woman was about to commit a terrorist operation of some sort?

If she was in a busy shopping centre or a busy street taking photos nobody would batted an eyelid.... she could have then gone back to the car armed herself up and then gone on the rampage!!!!

I think it's a good job she was caught.....

You hear/read about people like her going off into some school and shooting students........

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join