It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red mercury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
does anyone know anythng about Red Mercury?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.google.com

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

does anyone know anythng about Red Mercury?

I'll second this question.

I heard/read somewhere that it is used in the production of neutron bombs, which do not emit long-lasting radiation. But I don't know how red mercury is involved in the manufacturing process. What piqued your interest, adcadcadc?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I ran across a quick blub in an article I was reading on Russian Nuclear Weapons.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here is a link.

www.stormloader.com...

I hope it will help.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Here is a link.

www.stormloader.com...

I hope it will help.

Tells us how to make it or something like it but i still want to know how it is used and what it does exactly.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There's some definitions etc here, with links to more sites.

chemistry.about.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I can tell you all about red mercury? What do you wanna know?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So far there is no proof something like Red mercury exist. Alot of people have purchased what they thought was Red mercury in Russia but its always turned out to be fake.

It could exist but as of yet I dont think any proof has come forward just alot of rumours

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
that's the problem with trying to probe stuff that's still classified--lots of rumors and no hard facts.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Red Mercury is a compound used in making Neutron weapons. The weapon would nuke living things by almost intently cooking the whole body with neutron energy. Country's that have this type of weapon include Russia, China, Usa, UK and a few others. If you do enough searching on Google you should find all this information. Also on another note red mercury is a name for a main component of this weapon.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeshifter
Red Mercury is a compound used in making Neutron weapons. The weapon would nuke living things by almost intently cooking the whole body with neutron energy. Country's that have this type of weapon include Russia, China, Usa, UK and a few others. If you do enough searching on Google you should find all this information. Also on another note red mercury is a name for a main component of this weapon.

Thank You. Yours is the only one that gives a definition of Red Mercury. Others just have links and other stuff.

One thing to remember, people like me are too lazy to go to the linked site and check it out, so cut and paste, please.

Surf

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It's called a temperature gauge. It had mercury in it, and it's red...

what more oculd you need?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
It's called a temperature gauge. It had mercury in it, and it's red...

what more oculd you need?

Well, you'd need to know that that is alcohol with red dye, for one. Mercury has long since been little used for temperature gauges.

top topics

join