It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honey and apple cider vinegar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

I read this book, too. Tried it, and frankly it didn't do a darn thing for me. But then again I only tried it for about two weeks and then gave up.

But if it works for you, that is great!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

Make sure to buy unfiltered apple cider vinegar and unpasteurized honey. I take both on a regular basis and feel great. I take the juice of half a lemon with a squirt of ACV and a chopped up clove of garlic in the morning first thing. This is followed by a tablespoon of unpasteurized honey. Both have been shown to have excellent healing and homeostatic properties for the body.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Honey is great medicine and lots of people have lived extremely longer lives than the rest of the people on earth. Lots of beekeepers live to a ripe old age if they eat what they harvest.

Here is an INCREDIBLE ARTICLE on the Internet called "Honey and Longevity"; it's a long article, but you'll want to read all of it.

www.honey-health.com...

Here is some extracts from it:

Henry Jenkins, a native of Yorkshire, lived to the age of 169 years and died on the 8th day of December, 1670, as a result of a chill. It is said about Fisherman Jenkins that shortly before his death he was still swimming like a fish. He left one son 102 and another 100 years old.

Catherine the Countess of Desmond died in Ireland in 1612 and saw her 148th year. She renewed her teeth thrice during her life, according to Lord Bacon.

Thomas Damme died in 1648 at the age of 154.

James Bowels, aged 152, lived in Killingworth and died on the 15th day of August, 1656.

Mr. Eccleston, a native of Ireland, lived to the age of 143, died in the year 1691.

Peter Torton died in 1724 at the age of 185.

John Ronsey, Esq., of the island of Distrey, Scotland, died in 1738, aged 137. He had a son one hundred years old, who inherited his estate.

Margaret Patten, a Scotch woman, died in 1739 at the age of 137. Colonel Thomas Winsloe, a native of Ireland, aged 146, died on the 22nd day of August, 1766.

Francis Consist, a native of Yorkshire, aged 150, died January, 1768.

William Ellis, of Liverpool, died on the 16th day of August, 178o, at the age of 130.

Kentigern, the Bishop of Glasgow, called also St. Monagh, lived to the age of 185, which is certified on his monument, erected in 1781.

Margaret Foster, aged 136, and her daughter, aged 104, natives of Cumberland, were both alive in the year 1771.

John Mount, a native of Scotland, who saw his 136th year, died on the 27th day of February, 1776.

William Evans, of Carnarvon, aged 145, still existed in 1782. Dumiter Radaloy, aged 140, who lived in Harmenstead, died on the 16th day of January, 1782.

Sir Owen of Scotland died at the age of 124; he left a natural son, born to him when he was 98. Sir Owen lived on milk, honey, vegetables, water and wine, and during the last year of his life he walked 74 miles in 6 days.

Peter Garden, a Scotchman, died at the age of 131. He was a tall and lean person and kept the appearance of the freshness of youth until his very end.

John Taylor, a Scotch miner, lived to 132; always smoked and kept his teeth sound until his death.

James Sands, an Englishman of the sixteenth century, died when 140; his wife, at the age of 120.

Lawrence Hutland, of the Orkney Islands, reached the age of 170.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join