It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your quirks?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by seagrass

Orange is one of the least accepted colors. Has been somewhat labeled as eccentric. Probably why it is popular right now. It is also related to sexuality in chakra.. you don't like people touching you and orange says "sex". lol

my latest new favorite color - full circle - it was when I was a kid

now I feel uncomfortable :-)

so, there's one - I have color issues

the wrong color can actually make me nauseous - I don't mean figuratively - actual nausea - I've never understood it

also - I can't spell the word nausea to save my life - if it weren't for spell check (and the fact that I must obey) you would see for yourself

I try to learn it every time - I always forget

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Spiramirabilis]
It is unhealthy to deny your orange. lol
let your orange be freeeee!
I never remember how to spell.... definitely... it always starts out definately and then I have to fix it.
I get nauseous at bodily fluids but never colors, I have tolerance for ugly colors like some people like horror books.. lol
but I have to admit, when people paint their houses...say... Peter Pan green, I will shriek in disgust.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I have to use proper grammar when texting. Makes texting long and dawn out... I tend to prefer the English spelling of words like "behaviour" and added the "e" at the end of certain words when I was learning to write. Intentional miscapitalizations are an indication of my bias towards the pronoun/noun... There are many more but those are fine for now...

there are many more quirks? Or just many more writing quirks? :-)

surely you have quirkier quirks than these?

reply to post by seagrass

It is unhealthy to deny your orange. lol

it's probably unhealthy to deny a lot of stuff :-)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Over here in the UK Sunday is roast dinner day.
Its a social tradition.

Roast beef
Roast potatoes
Carrots
Parsnips
Yorkshire puddings

so it's you people that eat parsnips - I always wondered

they sell them over here - but no one ever buys them - never mind eat them :-)

But this is the only meal...EVER...that i eat in a certain order.
Any other meal, no matter what, i just took into without considering a specific sequence in what i eat.
Its strange.

well - since it is traditional - maybe something you did as a little boy - and it stuck?

maybe order of importance - worst to last favorites? I used to eat the thing I liked least so I could be rid of it :-)

I do that with everything - eliminate the thing I like least or want to do the least

and what is a minor edible? :-)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure if I know what parsnips are... I'm thinking a cross between a radish and an herb. Memory shock? Should it be a herb or an herb? It sounds better as an since the h is silent. In England, is the h silent?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join