It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your quirks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Who cares what people think... I do. But I try really hard not to.
Understand. I used to deny that I cared what people think, however it's never been the truth, at least for the people that I admire/enjoy/like/love.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Bluebelle

I'm curious about something Bluebelle........ but how to say this without sounding like a freak on a leash.

Okay, direct is often best. I'm a tiny bit curious about your "sock drawer"..... is this an organized space with socks combined and orderly...... or a grabbag?
Freak would be a label...omg shreak in fear... if you were asking about her underwear. Socks are harmless.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The glove issues arent as bad as the sock one's.. I just wont wear any that arent those little black stretchy one's. Im actually starting to wonder if Ive got some sort of OCD

[edit on 053131p://f10Saturday by Bluebelle]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We all have OCD somewhere. It's interesting where it falls though.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

LOL! Well, sox are sorta AN underwear. Just didn't want to come off as a foot fetishish.. not that there's anything wrong with that, just not a fetish that resonates with me

y'know.......... you really can't dig yourself out of a hole

Freak on a Leash -- A Korn song I really like.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

LOL! Well, sox are sorta AN underwear. Just didn't want to come off as a foot fetishish.. not that there's anything wrong with that, just not a fetish that resonates with me

I'm wondering where you DO allow ORANGE... hee hee hee.
Foot fetishes are harmless. If some guy was admiring my feet and getting all bothered, I would LMAO.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

My sock drawer is an interesting one. All the socks are messed up, and there's a few random things in there like nail varnish and my bank statements!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

The glove issues arent as bad as the sock one's.. I just wont wear any that arent those little black stretchy one's. Im actually starting to wonder if Ive got some sort of OCD

[edit on 053131p://f10Saturday by Bluebelle]
you would be easy to shop for at Christmas time.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by argentus

My sock drawer is an interesting one. All the socks are messed up, and there's a few random things in there like nail varnish and my bank statements!
LMAO. too funny. That would never happen at my house, and I would rearrange your sock drawer. Organize your bills and create a "nail space" in your bathroom. Would that bother you?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It is a little strange to inquire about someones drawers. Drawers sort of represent secrets don't they?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I "allow" orange everywhere, just don't like to wear it. I painted our front door a terra cottaish orange, which, now that I've read your interpretation of the color, really makes me want to change it
One of my guitars is a sunburst orange. (ruh-roh potential weirdness there) s'funny, orange doesn't resonate to me as sex......

What a great answer Bluebelle!! That's what I was suspecting, sans the nail stuff and bank statements

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It is a little strange to inquire about someones drawers. Drawers sort of represent secrets don't they?
EXACTLY!! I couldn't articulate it, but you did perfectly.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I "allow" orange everywhere, just don't like to wear it. I painted our front door a terra cottaish orange, which, now that I've read your interpretation of the color, really makes me want to change it
One of my guitars is a sunburst orange. (ruh-roh potential weirdness there) s'funny, orange doesn't resonate to me as sex......

What a great answer Bluebelle!! That's what I was suspecting, sans the nail stuff and bank statements
Orange door.. hmmm. Wonder what happens at the abode...hee hee. Music is sexy. A guitar should represent that. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have to have everything in perfect alignment for example when I take my shoes off they must be next to one another evenly. When I put a bottle back in the frige the label must face outward toward the door evenly. My cologne bottles must be in perfect alignment to one another and towels must be folded evenly. I attribute this to having a good day if everything is in alignment. I have not always been this way it happened when I became an artist 7 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Music is sexy. A guitar should represent that. lol
yesss. I feel that too. It's an intimacy of sorts, even if I'm outside playing headbanger stuff, scaring away the wild chickens. Playing music is like saying, "this is me, raw, at this moment."

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It doesn't to me either... resonate.
Orange is an interesting color though. I have a lot of orange stuff. Too much really.
But it really does go with a lot of things. I love orange and turquoise together. And orange and brown. and orange and green..and... hmmm.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Very interesting Amari. That would seem to suggest to me a penchant for metered music -- classical perhaps -- and maybe an appreciation of precision in art... perhaps oils/acrylic rather than watercolor Not trying to cubbyhole you.... we're all just friends talking..

What kind of artist are you, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Music is sexy. A guitar should represent that. lol
yesss. I feel that too. It's an intimacy of sorts, even if I'm outside playing headbanger stuff, scaring away the wild chickens. Playing music is like saying, "this is me, raw, at this moment."
wild chickens? Should be the name of your band.

I had no idea there were such things.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Orange/turquoise........ I like that too. Our house exterior is a fairly deep aqua/turquoise. Interesting (perhaps) that the wording in your avatar is orange. wink, wink. heh

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
I have to have everything in perfect alignment for example when I take my shoes off they must be next to one another evenly. When I put a bottle back in the frige the label must face outward toward the door evenly. My cologne bottles must be in perfect alignment to one another and towels must be folded evenly. I attribute this to having a good day if everything is in alignment. I have not always been this way it happened when I became an artist 7 years ago.
reminds me of that movie with Julia... the scary organized husband...
I do that one day, and then not the next. One day my cups will be organized by size and type and the next I put them back random. I'm moody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join