It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Eye? Help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So i have had a constant ache in my forehead for about 6 years, i had a CT and MRI scan which came back fine, i have been on antibiotics which fail, pain killers dont work, and i have had about 6 doctos appointments, 2 at the hospital, the doctor is baffled, i recently asked about and someone said it could be my 3rd eye.

Could any spiritualists help me and explain why it has been aching for this long?
I just want it gone to be honest.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Harry Potter?

I believe you have a gift, my friend.
Observe it, pay attention to it, immerse yourself in it until you figure out what can be done with it. One it has your total attention and focus the utility of it will be self-evident.

Its like someone is poking your shoulder and instead of asking kindly what does it want you get angry and annoyed pushing it away. But that only makes the poker more vicious.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You might have a sinus problem. Could be a Sinus Headache that just has not gone away. Go see a nose and throat doctor.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
...maybe you need a third eye tattoo...

[edit on 8/1/09 by Wyn Hawks]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I had a ENT appointment, my sinuses are fine, i took sinus anti biotics and a nasal spray, didnt work.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Could any spiritualists help me and explain why it has been aching for this long?

If it's a chakra blockage, essentially the problem would be that energy is flowing to a region of your system and getting stuck there. This can result in pain. This kind of problem tends not to "go away" unless resolved. You wouldn't expect clogged arteries to fix themselves either.

I just want it gone to be honest.

If you simply want the pain to go away, I recommend trying the following:

Drink more water. Preferably bottled spring water, and not tap water or bottled water that is merely tap water in a bottle. Dehydration can cause headaches.

Get your eyes checked. If you would benefit from glasses, or if your eyes have changed since you got yours, this can generate eyestrain that can lead to headaches.

Spend less time engaging in activities with the potential to generate eye strain, such as reading, watching television, and spending a lot of time in front of a computer monitor.

Take up yoga. Ten to fifteen minutes of the right postures before bed every night may do wonders for you.

Worst case, have sex or masturbate before going to sleep. If it is an energy blockage, this is the simplest way to drain energy from your system. This won't actually fix the problem, as the blockage will still exist, but it may releive strain. Think of a blocked chakra system as being like a garden hose with a knot in it. When you turn on the water, the hose will fill with slightly pressurized water. This creates strain on the hose. Sex in this case is like temporarily disconnecting the hose from the water spigot to let the water out. It doesn't solve the problem...the hose still has a knot in it, but the pressue is releived.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
MMMM Good question and there is more than one ans as well really.....

Being a medium and spiritual-healer myself I have my own beliefs, but I did look this up for you .................

What is the Third Eye? The Third Eye is a natural part of every person, but it's a "meta" organ. In other words: it consists of all the senses and mind working together as a larger more powerful sensory organ. The Third Eye is a very clever bit of natural evolution: a meta organ designed to sense, connect to patterns and then relay that data back in overlays of information on top of your other senses. Once opened it's a very powerful ability, powerful enough that it literally can drive people insane if not understood, accepted or developed correctly. Also due to lack of understanding more people than not mislabel, run away from the ability or take it to strange descriptions... which further muck and murk the waters of what the Third Eye truly is.

What Is the Third Eye ?

Good site as well..............................

Blackwidow

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You need the third eye awakening - gently rub the area, and try and switch your mind off.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well if ur a man under the age of 25 your brain continues to grow untill then, could be growing painsbut 25 is only a number.
if you really tend towards it being a third eye circumstance, try exercises

keeping the mind alert and well-being overall doesn't hurt

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you'd like to give the 3rd eye stuff a try, then you can't go far wrong with a little chakra meditation. Here's google video one, it's a half hour video, but you can watch it (you're supposed to in this case) instead of a "normal" meditation. See if you get any relief when it gets up to the third eye. It's free, so it's worth at least a try, at worse, it won't work, at best, you'll have learnt how to deal with it chemical free.

Here's the video. Kundalini Awakening

top topics

join