It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini rising during sleep(dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I had a dream yesterday i was in prison,in the dream i had been in prison for week,idk why i was in prison but i wasthere and at the end of the dream,i was about to go to work(like in the kitchen of the prison)and some guy came up to me joking about somthing.then i said"oh i should meditate and right when i said that i fell to the ground and i couldnt breathe and my heart was pounding,i actual started making a high pitch sound as i was crawling on the ground words started to appear in front of me like in white computer print,and a voice narrated it,it gave me a defination of a word that startes with a M .it said the its a chemial decreted by the brain during meditation and that it cause relaxation and somthin and the voice paused.....................then came back saying HE WILL SHIFT

and then i woke up out of breathe gasping for air and exhausted and my heart was pounding and i just started cry,and i couldnt stop,i wasnt crying because i was scared about what happened thou....this might sound weird but i felt like i was born again...i felt like a baby coming out the womb idk somthing about this dream change me and i cant put my finger on it

and this morning i woke up to...idek what i woke up to....i woke up to thunder and flashes lights and sorrounded by whiteness,like i wasnt even in my bed and i felt like i was being charged up,i heard a buzzing sound the was geting louder and louder...i do not know what was going...this may sound silly but for some reason i thought it was the rapture lol i mean if the rapture was real then i feel like thats how it would feel like lol i wasnt scared im done fighting it,i jus let go and went with it

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

M... Melatonin, produced in the Pineal gland which is often associated with the third eye and the Ajna, the brow Chakra.

Very interesting experience you describe here...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It sounds like you were about leave your body to go on a great adventure. There's nothing to worry about. Perfectly normal.

The buzzing stuff means you're in that state. You just have to decide to pop out.

Yeah, it kind of is the rapture in its allegorical meaning.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

yea but ive had OBE experience before but there all silent and peaceful when im coming out of mybody...this was chaotic in a sense i didnt kno what was goin on lol but ill keep that in mine next time because this happens often but i never assicoiated it with obe because they're usualy silent for me

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Prison , the state of humanity.
If your heart is kind and has the courage for truth then redemption you have earned.
Truth we answere to in our hearts and minds, religion or Antiquated systems will be shaken and the wrath of the almighty will rain down hard on the sick hearts and minds of men.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join