It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

“The Other 1947 Roswell Newspaper”

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Dear friend Dennis Balthaser explains why Roswell won't die, and also talks about the "lesser known" "Roswell Dispatch" (image at site) in his latest OPEd:


When doing any research, and particularly the 1947 Roswell Incident, its always exciting when a new witness comes forward or other information not previously uncovered is found. I suppose that’s what keeps some of us “digging” into the events surrounding the incident that happened 62 years ago. Many have given up, or moved on from researching the Roswell Incident, however in my case and for several other researchers, we’re not yet convinced that all the information has been brought to the table. After all, the 4 different excuses given thus far do not satisfactorily answer the many questions raised over time about what happened on the Foster ranch northwest of Roswell in 1947.

First and second-hand witnesses are dying at an alarming rate, due to now being in their 80’s, if still alive, so when a new witness is discovered, it’s critical to obtain as much information as possible and attempt to verify that information. Such was the case at this years Roswell UFO Festival July 2-5, 2009, when I was introduced to an 85 year old gentleman that “claimed” he was on the airplane that transferred the debris from Roswell to General Ramey’s office in Fort Worth Texas. He indicated that Intelligence Officer Major Jesse Marcel, military police and several wooden crates were on that same flight and was anxious to meet Major Marcel’s son Jesse Jr., who I was able to introduce him to. Other researchers have interviewed him and perhaps this adds more validity to the accounts we’ve been hearing for years.


Th rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank




posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks Frank, first decent post on this section in a long time....



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mornin' Van,


Originally posted by van001
Thanks Frank, first decent post on this section in a long time....


I had not seen the "Roswell Dispatch" before, so that was a great treat for me in itself; now I have a full size copy . . . (thanks Dennis!)

Cheers,
Frank



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren
 


This is an incredible find. It does add tremendously to the research into what happened at Roswell. To state it was a simple weather balloon does not seem logical after seeing the reports from the day.



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Very interesting information, as always Frank. Thank you.

I also had the chance to listen to you and Dennis on The Paracast, and all I can say is that the grounded, logical and fact-based arguments and the way you approach this subject, besides being refreshing, is much needed in a field that desperately needs serious, intelligent and honest debate and research.

Kudos to both of you.



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Afternoon KF,

Didn't recognize ya!


Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Frank Warren
 


This is an incredible find. It does add tremendously to the research into what happened at Roswell. To state it was a simple weather balloon does not seem logical after seeing the reports from the day.


Yes, another tidbit added to the wealth of evidence in support of the notion that something "extraordinary" occurred near Roswell in the summer of 1947 . . .

Cheers,
Frank



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Afternoon Converge,


Originally posted by converge
Very interesting information, as always Frank. Thank you.

I also had the chance to listen to you and Dennis on The Paracast, and all I can say is that the grounded, logical and fact-based arguments and the way you approach this subject, besides being refreshing, is much needed in a field that desperately needs serious, intelligent and honest debate and research.

Kudos to both of you.


Thanks for the kind words, I sincerely appreciate it! I think I can safely speak for Dennis in the sense that "we both" certainly try to live up to those standards.

Separately, let us not omit ATS, and or Johnny Anonymous and Dave Rabbit; I believe it was episodes 78 and 79 that we did . . .

Cheers,
Frank


[edit on 1-8-2009 by Frank Warren]



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join