It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the Department of Social Services (DSS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
August 1, 2009

Dear DSS,

I want to point out a few things to you.

To get benefits, I am required to work if I am able (and I am, mostly), and as it stands now, I am seen as “unassigned.” In your system.

In your system, I am not working “to the benefit of society.” Now this is ironic, it turns out, because I spend most waking moments working to the benefit of society. Really, to the benefit of every sentient being on this planet – except those at the very top of the power structure here.

So really, I am earning my benefits and then some, I would conclude.

But HOW am I earning my benefits, you might ask? Well, let me tell you… In order to understand this, it helps immensely for you to choose to read the book I wrote. And it also helps, to understand, if you educate yourself on several points.

One is the fact that, despite what we are told the true mission of Government is here in our country, which is to be to our benefit, it chooses to bail out banks and industry, send our children to war, and other things that make some rich and many poorer, all the while telling us this is for our own good. All the while, the multitudes struggle to earn enough to stay off Social Services…and more and more now are falling into your local control.

And when they do, they are used as slave labor. Mandated that they work for nothing as “community service,” as we mandate for our petty criminals. It is not reasonable to believe that those in control are working with our best interests in mind.

Another fact is all the research that has been done regarding marijuana – a thing you are taught, through lies, is “bad,” and users must be “punished” for. All tests show that the use of marijuana is good – both on an individual (physiological and psychological) basis, and in a social (interactive and functional) basis. Creativity is expressed, and interactions become closer to loving than in an unaltered state. Experienced users can drive vehicles better (by a small margin) than “sober” drivers. (At this point, you might ask yourself why “we” are fighting it.)

One very important thing to grasp is that statistically, the volume taken up by the human beings on this planet, compared to a small biosphere – from the ground up to the ceiling, say –statistically doesn’t exist. Statistically, we are in such small a percentage of that volume that we aren’t here. From this, it is clear that the planet as a whole has plenty for everyone. Energy to run things is where the only scarcity exists. The reason all this abundance is not available for all of us is because it is distributed via profit motive – and thereby is extremely inefficient if the goal is to have plenty for everyone.

One fact that those who control the money here try to keep away from general awareness is the existence of several technologies (because, in an abundant world, they cannot control us with threats – too much information will flow allowing us to discern between manufactured threats (like marijuana being an issue if used heavily) and real ones). If you go to youtube (which they block at your work so you cannot educate yourselves there) via going to Google, clicking “videos” and then searching for Gary McKinnon, you will learn much about what is hidden. Antigrav and Zero Point Energy (ZPE) are hidden in Black Ops, amongst other things. Since ZPE is available at every point in the Universe, anyone with a device that can extract this energy can do so. And They cannot charge for it. They have hidden this because they like their status and power within a scarcity paradigm.

And devices to extract ZPE can be small or large.

Another crucial point is to realize that we have reached a level of technology where all the jobs no one wants to do can be done by our machinery – and especially if that machinery is run off ZPE and open-source programmed. This is the first time in our history we have ever had this choice. And we should choose to use our technology this way, because if we did, you could be home with your kids or out with your friends, or doing something you like to do, rather than doing something because you need to collect that paycheck to keep the material goods and social connections you presently have.

A last bit of data is the fact that even now they are poised to use us, who struggle on your services, as a “test run” for the RFID chips. They are going to insist that, for benefits, all of us who have fallen into this system of hell be chipped and tracked like so much cattle. Branded we will be, and at the mercy of those who implement slavery. (And here I recommend asking yourselves if we, who you “serve,” are human beings in your eyes, or merely animals to herd… How inured have you become to the disgrace by which they have you treat us? What does your heart say? And who is it that is using the information from the chips, anyway?)

Once you have processed these data, these truths, it becomes evident that we, as a whole, can choose to make the goal happen (if enough of us are aware that it is a choice, to begin with), that of having abundance for all, giving us the choice to spend our finite time here as we choose, rather than as we must to survive.

And this, in turn would make obsolete the bureaucratic ways you, personally, keep propped up by dragging yourself in to work everyday. For those you claim to serve would be BEST served, and you would be BEST served yourselves, by abundance – it wouldn’t be a hardship at all if you “lost your job.” It would be simultaneous service to both others and self.

My book is designed to address the “objections” I may encounter, as a worker towards the awareness that the abundance paradigm IS a reality IF enough of us choose to support it and alter our behavior in any way that is ours to alter towards that goal. From a rather small percentage making such changes, abundance will emerge. (It helps to study the science of emergence to fully grasp why, if you need that clarified.)

I have given the URL of my book to a number of you at DSS, and, interestingly, I have had no questions or acknowledgment that you read it. From any of you. It’s as if I cast my ideas into a black maw, or maybe pearls before swine… There are several reasons I can come up with to explain this behavior (or lack thereof) I am witnessing.

Perhaps no one read the book. If so, perhaps you should do so, now armed with your awareness of these facts.

Perhaps some read it but saw things they had a knee-jerk reaction to, like marijuana being uncontrolled, or a fear of having no means to do what you want to do in the precious moments between work and sleep. Perhaps you missed the point that YOU are served, even as you serve all others. If so, perhaps you might want to add the information I offer here into the equation and reconsider what I offer in this new light.

Perhaps you really are evil…and would try to keep the humans as slaves (including yourselves – unless you answer to no one). But I can’t help thinking that you have made choices that really fall outside your personal ethics, not because you are evil, but because it keeps your job. Which brings it back to fear and helplessness that you have resigned yourselves to, and perhaps you do not want to get out of that comfy habit of being resigned.

But fear is the only true weapon they have upon us. Step out of your petty fears.

Now the point of all this is to tell you that I don’t care whether you continue as you are going or not, There may be little you, personally can do towards the goal of abundance for every one of the nearly 7 billion of us on this planet. In fact, there is likely only two things you CAN do, if you support the paradigm…

The first is to see my work as the benefit it is, for society as well as for yourselves, and count that, at least, towards the 18 hours a week “community service” they have mandated (slave labor), and you enforce – since I spend WAY more time spreading the paradigm than 18 hours a week. And hopefully you will chalk it up as all 35 hours.

I am willing to work the 17 hours my benefits cover at minimum wage (did you know that if you took the 1964 minimum wage and adjusted it HONESTLY for inflation, minimum wage now would be around $17.50 an hour? Good work was undermined by inflation), but I am not so willing to spend the remaining 18 hours they would control, doing things FAR less important in the long run.

And the second is to spread the paradigm yourselves. Send the link to others…

I know this is becoming a long letter, and I honor those of you who have read this far without the knee-jerk reaction of assuming I have nothing to say here. But I want to mention one encounter I had with DSS worker Lee Carter (whom I gave the URL of my book to, but who “hates computers,” and likely is one who has not read my book).

I proposed that I spend my time “serving the community” by looking for work. She informed me that this wasn’t really acceptable.

I asked why, pointing out that a job would make me a productive member of society and get me off the dole. Her objection was that THAT would serve ME as well as the community!

I was stunned. Why is there an issue of serving self and others simultaneously? That, I would think, would be the goal! The only thing *I* could figure, was that that way, I could not be used as a slave! And if the goal is to use me as a slave…

Who is the slavemaster? And who really supports slavery? You?

If you want to see how love will spring forth from an abundance paradigm implemented, as well as how our creative energies will be unleashed towards the goal of abundance, and then to create happiness… No, make that BLISS… Spend the few hours it would cost you to read my book.

I offer it freely at: files.abovetopsecret.com... (That’s a zero, not the letter “o” after one of the sevens.)

I await any decision you may make in my case.

Amaterasu

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

What a charming and thoughtful response.

My estimate of your intelligence has skyrocketed.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think it's a good try. They do not understand the purpose of the infrastructure they work for. They are part of the problem, because they can't even imagine that anything could be different.

While I think this will most likely go over their heads and into their trash bins, perhaps someone will give it thought and do their own research, then they will know how to get the ideas across to their co-workers.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's a brilliant letter. Bureaucracies are soooo frustrating!!! They have neither the time nor the inclination to think independently. imho.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well after they wipe the glaze out of their eyes and wake back up, I suspect it would depend on the individual who originally opens the letter.

There are a couple different outcomes here and for the most part they probably wont be what you expect.

My first thought is that this will be passed along like one passes the buck, and once it arrives at the supervisors desk, they will either have felt that from the comments they have already overheard about it through the intercom system when others discussed who it should go to, they will feel they no they will think (they dont feel) they have heard enough and do one of two things other than make copies in triplicate and place a red flag in your already crimson file.

1. Forget it with a smile and make life even more miserable for you.

2. Call in the paddy wagon to do a well check on you.

3. simply change your worker to a Secret Service agent.

All in all I thought it took alot of moxy to write it and stand up for what you believe to be the truth in reality. I am not ceratin what it is you really want from them other than to be acknowledged for your 'work' to keep the new paradigm a possibility.

You have my resect and support, let me know how this works out ok?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

When you begin working anywhere in large corporations or government, you being a process called induction. You are educated in the way that the business etc works regardless of reality.

For example if you work in a bank you will be told that each customer will have a maximum of one charge refund per 2 years as a gesture of goodwill from the bank. Hypothetical example of course.

The reason I say this is because not many workers actually know that you can step beyond the call of duty and actually make a difference in everyday life.

Most of the time however if you go out of your way to help when it comes to complaints, it results in this term commonly known as unemployment.

Also if you write letters to companies or the government these days you receieve a reply that is nothing more than a template with some of your own letter content copied and pasted into it.

Hence the phrase, running around in circles.

Trust me, im from the UK, I know this crap because my government is full of it as are the businesses.

Now you know why I am currently unemployed, I gave a damn about the customers or public.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. I plan on making it clear to them that it is an OPEN letter, and that they may share with all (I didn't have enough characters for the short explanation that I posted this (it IS an open letter) and would provide them with a copy when I could get to a printer...which will be later today).

My point here would be that if we just cower and do as they say, letting them use us for slave labor, and don't write things such as this, they will keep running us over, taking more and more until we are precisely slaves.

My hope is to wake up one. Just one. Any beyond that... Gravy.

They know me over there at the local DSS office. For a while I was "assigned" there but they ran out of work for me to do. So now I am "unassigned" and working greatly to bring about the change we could affect IF we had many more aware that it IS a possibility. (And a high probability IF we each do just a little towards this goal.)

Thank you again. I am flattered and encouraged.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck. Maybe this will accomplish something worthwhile. I hope so.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One thing that I know you wont agree with but has to be said from at least one persons perspective:

You could leave out the shock and devaluation technique of the potalk. I realize that to you it may mean something other than what it does to many many people, I just think the letter is better served without it.

I may not agree with what I just said but it had to be said.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One thing that I know you wont agree with but has to be said from at least one persons perspective:

You could leave out the shock and devaluation technique of the potalk. I realize that to you it may mean something other than what it does to many many people, I just think the letter is better served without it.

I may not agree with what I just said but it had to be said.

I appreciate that suggestion, antar... But remember, I am dealing with people who are making the substance a BIG issue in others' lives. And though there really is very little about it in my book, I know these people (I was assigned at the DSS office for a couple of months), and this is a "hot button" for them to suggest free use - because that are so mal-educated about it.

No... I had to address that issue.

(I delivered the letter yesterday...)

new topics

top topics

join