It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My name is Catherine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi: My name is Catherine, I live in the State Washington.

I join the ATS community like most in search of knowledge dedicated toward advanced understanding. Also, I am particularly curious to see the line of dialogue this board will offer if my cause is well received or dismissed by its members and for whatever reasons.

My currant studies involve portals. These studies comprise of experimental methods to establish how to predict, locate, and initiate a portal environment. The classification of different types of energy, and images that manipulate this form of passage.

My theory thus far is substantiated by my large personal data base of video and photographic material compiled over the last ten years, the bases of my research.
My experience includes first hand observation, an advanced sensitivity to variable energy, my inquisitive nature, and years dedicated to the development of paranormal interpretations.

I really hope someone here can help me better understand my findings, and the best way to share them with the board. Investigating the evidence my rare videos render has proven to be complicated and at times discouraging as I find alliance with the current paranormal community and historical comparables nonexistent.

I included the content of my first video below; I hope this gives you a better understanding of what I propose.

Thank you for your help:
Catherine

The first Video 09/13/01 12:34 a.m.

Begins:

Standing in the corner of my dining room, beside the antique buffet is the unmistakable image of a woman. In her hands she holds a book and a staff.
She wears a long white robe. Her dark hair parted in the center and pulled back as in a bun suggests a fashion from long ago.

A corresponding image in the kitchen of a slim dark haired man materializes from the floor. No sooner than he is fully upright two black orbs speed in from the direction of my back door smacking the dark man directly in the face. The forceful impact of this hostile assault is clearly seen as the man’s head snaps back, and his arms go flying. The two negative orbs now stationary appear in alien-like form levitating above the man in the kitchen. (This can be seen by working the gamma).

These entities seem to be at war with one another.

Another black orb traveling so fast it appears as a stream of light mist, as it circles through the living room, past my monitor to emerge once again in the kitchen where the dark haired man now descends back into floor. A third slower and darker orb tracts that indicate a landing passes my web cam and lands somewhere behind me. (Apply gamma to see several more of these alien-types in the footage directly behind me).

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kittyskit

My currant studies involve portals. These studies comprise of experimental methods to establish how to predict, locate, and initiate a portal environment. The classification of different types of energy, and images that manipulate this form of passage.

Welcome to ATS.. ok, im interested

Have fun here on the boards, im interested in the portals, who or what uses them. And what are the images that manipulate this form of passage?

If you have any questions [about ATS] just ask or you can u2u the staff.

See ya,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

You are definetly in the right place for this kind of thing. Probably in the Paranormal section is where you'll want to spend your time over the next few weeks with this current project of yours.

Now you can always post that video on the Media Portal and then we can all see it instead of reading about it

And there are other threads on portals, just stay away from BobbyLove's "I Make Portals". Other's known what I mean haha.

If you have any questions please let me know

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
here you will find open minded enlightenet people just like you and me,who are inteligent and dont just troll and flame around.welcome (:
there also wackjobs as well XD
and disinfo agents XD

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey, I take offense to being labeled a wacko disinfo agent. I'm a superhero after all!

Flag for you since your name is cool

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Hope you'll find the knowledge you looking for...You'll find a lot of interesting things but also some disinfo so make sure you take the time, analyze and then filter the information ...

See you around

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Hi, welcome to AboveTopSecret.com! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

Peace and Love; Scooby Doo!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to this website.
I hope it helps raising your conscieness.

Love & Light & Oneness

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hello, how’s everyone’s day:

You may not remember me......

.......But I'm back to finish my post and to apologize for the indiscriminate introduction I attempted back in February. My intentions were, as they are, good and late. Please accept my gratitude for the welcoming dialog you offered, and for the interest some expressed regarding the nature of my post.

I recently published the video I wrote about in my first post to: [Link removed] a cheezy little site I created for a MIT class project.

I’m certain the content of this video will pose a great interest for this board, and hopefully shared knowledge for me. I look forward to your thoughts on the nature of this video, though most of which I sense will be disbelief.

Catherine

[Mod Edit - Removed personal web link]
Members must have permission from ATS Administration.
Please review: Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 21/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sweet .....new member!

And into the paranorm....your in the right place!
Glad you decided to join, have fun.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome,
From your OP I'd say you will find some interested parties to talk to.
I don't have any experience with portals, but it's fun to take a 2x4 to a troll now and then.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a post on that very subject not long ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...
there's a group doing research out at chaco canyon... or at least they were

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What?

Can't really make out anything in the video?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hi Catherine and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums,

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Introthreads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads or forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present you U2U capability is limited to staff only.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime.

Here are some other links that may answer any questions you may have also.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Paranormal Studies Discussion Forum Thread List

Take your time and enjoy.

Thread Closed.
Moderator.

Sauron

[edit on 21/11/2009 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join