It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO five' fly in fab formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
STARGAZER Jason Goldthorpe could not believe his eyes when he saw a cluster of "UFOs" flying in formation "higher than a plane".

www.thesun.co.uk...

Very interesting, could be lanterns but they seem to be brighter, and not really moving.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Higher than a plane.
Well nice photo.
The sparky fliers of Tesla again no doubt.

Perhaps glowing air without a bulb or filament like Edison.
An more like GE curly bulbs filled with gas.
Yet can air be made to Illuminate.
You bet cha.

Thats some heavy electricity gone weightless.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
shame the video is so shaky really. You`ve got to the love the Sun newspaper though. They have become a great proponent of the UFO subject over the last year and having a major national newspaper promote the subject is good. Its just a shame the Sun lets themselves down by basically making a lot of their journalism up and constantly being caught in litigation with one person or another.

thumbs up for the Sun though

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is no way to judge the altitude of the objects. They could be huge objects extremely high or small balloons not so high.

I'll go with balloons.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can except that the video may be fake in some way but what is the reasoning behind saying they are balloons? Can`t really reconcile that with what the video seems to show.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

What does the video seem to show?

Five objects with no points of reference. No maneuvering (or any other apparent motion). Is there anything that indicates they cannot be shiny mylar balloons?

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I gotta go with Phage. It's indeterminable because we can't relate the lights to anything around them.
I saw lanterns over London a year ago, however they were not as bright as these are.

Too bad Denmark rarely have any interesting sightings.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The article quotes Jason Goldthorpe (the viewer) stating:

"They always appear at teatime and just on one day, either at the beginning or end of the month."

Based on that quote & the video, I have to think someone's releasing balloons or lanterns late in the day / early in the evening.

The objects seem a little bright for lanterns unless the sky is overexposed & lightened, thereby making the objects appear brighter in the picture & video.

If they are reflective balloons as per Phage's comments, the colour & the brightness could be caused by a low angle (i.e. setting) sun.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sam60]

new topics

top topics

join