It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talavya Kriya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Okay so I'm into the concepts of kriya yoga as i think they compare greatly to the beliefs I've thought of myself. A topic recently popped up titled "HOLY CRAP!!! blah blah blah" I'm sure some know the thread. My point is I'm trying to to do this and i want to know if there's others trying this? I'm sure there is, how is your progress? I think it hurts like hell but i keep doing it everyday, Does anyone know aproximatly how long it would take to do it naturally? I bet its going to be a couple months atleast. Also Ive been reading some on it, but am confused. All you have to do is stick your tongue up to that bone protrusion? Or does it require more such as chakra meditation?

P.s. I'm not too sure i want to perform surgery on myself by snipping some of my frenulum off. God that's got to hurt worse then what im doing or not? Has anyone here done this either?

Also if their are those who do kechari mudra here, how is your experience?

EDIT: Sorry i might have misspelled frenulum, it might be frenum idk

[edit on 1-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yea, I am interested in this as well.

Someone answer those questions!!!!

And, to add, I read (from a link posted in the other thread) that students are advised against cutting the frenulum.

www.geocities.com...

I am interested in stimulating my pituitary gland. I'd like some answers here.

www.youtube.com...

^ Oooooooh!!

I want to do that!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
*bump*

Come on now, two people on this forum cannot be the only ones interested in actually doing the Kherchia Mundra...really!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Really???

No one?

new topics

top topics

join