It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Wants Information From Your Computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I did not find this topic in the search and the video needs to stand alone because it spells out exacty what Big Brother wants from YOU the American People.......

I can talk more about this but the video from the Glenn Beck show says it all........

Like Glenn Beck or Not..........The truth is before our eyes!!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A little more information on the subject.........

"Beck Exposes 'Cash for Clunkers' Language Giving Feds Authority to Take Control of Computers"

Say what you want about the Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck and his antics, but to give credit where credit is due, he exposed some disturbing language from the Obama administration's "Cash for Clunker" program Web site Cars.gov.

Beck on his July 31 program hosted a segment about the Car Allowance Rebate System (CARS) Web site, also known as "Cash for Clunkers" and demonstrated what a Web browser would encounter when logging on to the system.

"Here is Cars.gov. Let's say you go in, if I understand this right - I go in and I say, ‘I want to turn in my clunker.' The dealer goes to Cars.gov, and then they hit submit transaction. Here it says, ‘Privacy Act & Security Statement,' and you're just like, ‘Oh, it's the Privacy Act of 1974. Whatever, I agree. Now, this is how bad this system is."

newsbusters.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join