It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is Sarah Palin’s High School Diploma?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
No one has ever questioned Palin's educational credentials, so there's nothing to be put to rest.

Palin hasn't been asked to produce her high school diploma so there really isn't an issue at all.

Of course there is.

She has applied for jobs that ask for her educational credentials. Did she lie about it? I'm sure the Miss Alaska pageant would be very angry to have been duped in that way.

Why are you so afraid for her to answer the question? She could put these rumors to rest by just showing the original long form diploma.

So here we have a Discordian claiming we should have to produce a govenment document.

I hope you see the irony here, if not its ok because I'm sure Eris got a laugh.

On topic. I say, "So?".

Ask me to see my physical diploma and I'll laugh at you. I might still have it somewhere but I would NEVER dig it out to prove I graduted HS.

Vas

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would like to see Barry and Michelle Obama's college transcripts. I'd be interested in how much they benefited from AA, esp. since Michelle is quoted as saying

“If my future were determined by my performance on a standardized test I wouldn’t be here,” she said. “I guarantee that.”

patterico.com...

In other words, she admits she couldn't make it on her own merits, and needed help not available to all students.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
No one has ever questioned Palin's educational credentials, so there's nothing to be put to rest.

Palin hasn't been asked to produce her high school diploma so there really isn't an issue at all.

Of course there is.

She has applied for jobs that ask for her educational credentials. Did she lie about it? I'm sure the Miss Alaska pageant would be very angry to have been duped in that way.

Why are you so afraid for her to answer the question? She could put these rumors to rest by just showing the original long form diploma.

So here we have a Discordian claiming we should have to produce a govenment document.

I hope you see the irony here, if not its ok because I'm sure Eris got a laugh.

Blasphemy will get you nowhere. Or maybe not.

On topic. I say, "So?".

Ask me to see my physical diploma and I'll laugh at you. I might still have it somewhere but I would NEVER dig it out to prove I graduted HS.

Vas

You aren't asking anyone to vote for you. And what if your prospective employer asks you for it?

It is simple to clear up this issue, she just has to show the evidence, what does she have to hide? Surely it wouldn't affect her standing with her constituency, none of whom have high school diplomas either.

And she seems to have a fascination with Russia, and claims expertise in International Affairs on her familiarization with Russia. I don't think its too much to ask for her to explain how she financed her trip to Moscow.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by rnaa]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join