It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is Sarah Palin’s High School Diploma?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I’m not saying it’s a fact that Sarah Palin never actually graduated from high school, but it does seem pretty strange that I’ve never seen her original high school diploma anywhere. What exactly is she hiding? Why hasn’t she made her original high school diploma available!?

Palin needs to do something to put these rumors to rest. All she has to do is produce her original high school diploma. What’s the big deal? Why can’t she do it? What is she hiding?

It wouldn’t be that bad if she dropped out of high school because it’s pretty clear that even if she did actually go to high school, she wasn’t paying attention in class. The bad part is that she has thus far not set the record straight. People are asking questions!

Source

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Credulity Kills

Education is not a requirement for any public office....I dont see the point in wanting this information

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I thnk it should be

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by Credulity Kills

Education is not a requirement for any public office....I dont see the point in wanting this information

That'll learn em well sayed! Hell I dun won't to run for a Presidentship to. Whycome peopil car bout sumfin like thus?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credulity Kills
Palin needs to do something to put these rumors to rest.

As far as I know you are the only person to ever say anything so there are no rumors. And she's gone from political life.

If this is satire it would have been better if you had picked someone who is actually still in politics. If this is supposed to be serious ...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Personally I dont care about Sarah Palin- she screwed up by not following through for the People of Alaska. When the going gets tough- you quit?
As far as a High School diploma- that is such a trivial thing and I know where you are trying to go...

I think it is funny that the left always attack people that are no longer players when they do not get their way.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'd like to see her do playboy, but thats about all

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What difference does it make? If she didn't graduate from highschool, then she got he GED and graduated from the Universtiy of Idaho.
What's the problem?
She is going to spend the next two years studying, building her base, and running for President.
And by God, She's gonna win!
Don't like it? Better get a passport and start looking for another place to live.
Of course, that will give all you liberals some reason to write a book or novel about being an ex-pat, just like Hemingway and Jones.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Oh boy a fun game, I'll play, I guess.

It is entirely possible that after multiple school transfers, printing errors at the local print shop and the all important participation in the beauty contest (2nd place for the title of Miss Alaska, I might add) that the original long form diploma was lost in the shuffle.

Since Alaska did not keep accurate records at the time, due to the toilet paper shortage of aught 1, it is entirely possible that the school's personal copy had to be used for alternate means.

Give it enough time and I a sure some janitor will claim to have seen the actual document in question folded as a paper airplane at one time. You may be quick to point out that the janitor worked in Fairbanks, but that might not matter to the true followers of the faith.

But in the tradition of fairness, if she shows hers will Obama show his?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I’m not saying it’s a fact that Sarah Palin never actually graduated from high school, but it does seem pretty strange that I’ve never seen her original high school diploma anywhere. What exactly is she hiding? Why hasn’t she made her original high school diploma available!?

As much as a high school diploma is important I hardly think it matters now whether she has it or not, also considering she would have had to go through some educational qualification to attend Idaho university and then from there get a job on the board of an oil company. Besides shes going, I dont think this is relevant now.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I get it, this is suppose to be like the birthers asking about Obamas BC.

Except that nobody has been asking for it and nobody really wants to see it.

But good try anyways.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Palin needs to do something to put these rumors to rest.

What rumors? Please provide links. Otherwise, please label the thread SATIRE.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Who is Sarah Palin?

What a retarded article that was. The comments were pretty funny though.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
What difference does it make? If she didn't graduate from highschool, then she got he GED and graduated from the Universtiy of Idaho.

You know where the University of Idaho is don't you? That's right!

MOSCOW

How did she get the money to go to Moscow? Did the Kremlin pay for it? I mean I don't care one way or the other, I'm just saying there are questions that really can be answered very simply. Is that too much to ask?

[edit on 1/8/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The OP is a direct quote from the source.

No one has ever questioned Palin's educational credentials, so there's nothing to be put to rest.

Palin hasn't been asked to produce her high school diploma so there really isn't an issue at all.

Even if she couldn't produce it, she could always produce her transcripts. In most states, the state pays for the diploma, or at least they did in my day, but when you get to college, diplomas are optional.

Why are they optional? Because they are symbolic. Transcripts are what get you jobs and acceptance to other schools.

Nonetheless, it is widely known that Palin graduated from college, so a high school diploma is beside the point.

My college transcripts say that I have a GED, when in fact I have a high school diploma. I never had that corrected because it doesn't matter. I can produce my high school diploma and my transcripts.

And the comment regarding Palin's paying attention in class is stupid and unnecessary. Palin has been a successful mayor and governor and the only reason she cut short her term as governor is because she could not carry out her duties as governor because she was too busy fighting frivolous ethic complaints and going bankrupt in the process.

Besides, now that she's been hounded out of office, what's the point, except to malign a woman who has given so much to her community, her state, and her nation, only to be savaged by tiresome gossips.

Obama is president. Let's not get diverted from his credentials and his performance in office.

[edit on 2009/8/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm sure she would not have become a Sports Caster at KTUU, Anchorage's NBC affiliate, without one.
watch a clip of Sarah

Twanto

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I'm sure she would not have become a Sports Caster at KTUU, Anchorage's NBC affiliate, without one.
watch a clip of Sarah

She's certainly not the worst sportscaster I've ever seen.

Palin has a pretty impressive resume.

It's too bad that unscrupulous among us can't give credit where credit is due.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Yes she is not the worst, but that flub mad me laugh

She should become a Lens crafters model

J/K from the net.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
No one has ever questioned Palin's educational credentials, so there's nothing to be put to rest.

Palin hasn't been asked to produce her high school diploma so there really isn't an issue at all.

Of course there is.

She has applied for jobs that ask for her educational credentials. Did she lie about it? I'm sure the Miss Alaska pageant would be very angry to have been duped in that way.

Why are you so afraid for her to answer the question? She could put these rumors to rest by just showing the original long form diploma.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join