It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Smoking Gun behind H1N1? MASSIVE VACCINE DEAL makes Intercells day! *July 2 2007*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've waited a very long time to post this info. Back in May I discovered a long widespread and global connection regarding the truth behind the H1N1. Now you can see for yourselves and draw your own conclusions.

The following is an article by By Anna Lewcock,

One of the most significant deals to take place in the vaccine industry in the last ten years was signed LATE LAST NIGHT * JULY 2, 2007 * between vaccine heavyweight Novartis and biotech firm Intercell. Through the agreement, Novartis gains access to over ten vaccine projects currently making up Intercell's portfolio, as well as exclusive access to Intercell's super-adjuvant IC31 to develop improved flu vaccines.

Intercell will receive an upfront payment of €270m (€120m in license an option fees and €150 cash contribution through the purchase of 4.8 million shares), with potential milestone and royalty payments leading to multi-billion Euro revenues according to the Austrian firm.

***Not only is this Intercell's biggest deal to date, but the two companies claim it is a major landmark in the vaccine industry:***

link:www.outsourcing-pharma.com...

I would love to hear your thoughts!

thanks,
Pax

[edit on 1-8-2009 by paxnatus]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Fascinating...

Massive Immune Response...

Pneumonia Infections...

Seems more research into these IC43 & IC47 Antigens's is in order...

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This WAS pre-planned! Not convinced yet, here is more proof!!

January 15, 2009 16:00 CET US Department of Health and Human Services awards Novartis USD 486 million contract to build manufacturing facility for pandemic flu vaccine

* Holly Springs, North Carolina site will have capacity to provide 150 million doses of pandemic vaccine within six months of declaration of influenza pandemic

* Novartis novel cell-based manufacturing technology vital alternative to traditional egg-based vaccines production * Commercial production of pre-pandemic and seasonal flu vaccines planned after completion in 2012 *

Plant to provide 300 highly skilled jobs at opening Basel, January 15, 2009 -- Novartis announced today that the US Department of Health and Human Services, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (HHS, BARDA) has awarded Novartis Vaccines a contract for up to USD 486 million over eight years to support the design, construction, validation, and licensing of U.S. cell-based influenza vaccine manufacturing facilities in Holly Springs, North Carolina, to provide a pre-pandemic supply of influenza vaccine and to provide the capacity to manufacture 150 million doses of pandemic vaccine within six months of declaration of an influenza pandemic.

"I am delighted that Novartis Vaccines' facilities in Holly Springs will be able to support the US Government's ability to respond quickly to a potential pandemic, as well as contribute to America's vaccine infrastructure for seasonal flu," said Dr. Joerg Reinhardt, Chief Operating Officer of Novartis.

"We believe that this contract award underscores the US Government's commitment to ensure pandemic vaccine supply, and reflects their confidence in Novartis."

link:[www.novartis.com...]

Do you get it now? This is about the "Almighty Dollar"!! No wonder they call it 'Swine flu'!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Paxnatus, you always amaze me with your intel............good info......by the way I have not read your two threads that you wanted me to......can you give me direction to them again............

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

One of the other projects likely to be near the top of the two companies' target list is the development of an improved influenza vaccine.to induce the strongest immune response in humans.

I immediately recalled that it is a cytokine storm that kills so many young healthy people

So many deaths among the young and seemingly healthy, who usually fend off flu far better than infants or the elderly, has experts speculating that H1N1's lethal mechanism may be the so-called "cytokine storm."

Usually seen in ICU patients battling severe sepsis, the cytokine storm occurs when the body mounts a hyper-reactive immune response so massive it harms itself, sometimes fatally.

link

I do not think they would try to kill off the young people though. It was just my first conspiratorial thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As with most things--just follow the money trail. Nice research. It provides an obvious motive for creating the h1n1 virus. People do on a daily basis some very terrible things, for financial gain.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by EDteach]

top topics

join