It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GHOST?? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My girlfriends sister had taken this picture at her home about a week ago on her cellphone, Her and her boyfriend had a couple over visiting, her boyfriend and his friend were sitting on the computer when she decided to take their picture.

Now there were only six people in the house at the time, there was the two guys at the computer, and two women,my sister in law and her friend sitting on the couch, they also have two little boys 6 and 4 who were in bed, the time of the photo was at 1:15am.

we live in a small community based on the side of a hwy, about 5 or 6 years ago there was an accident in the middle of the night on the highway, a car with about 5 junior and highschool kids had been drinking and driving they had run off the highway smashing straight on with a culvert killing everyone instantly, now the weird thing is the house that she is living in now, one of the boys that was killed in the accident lived alone with his father in that house, she has shown the picture to a few people around the community that claim that this ghost spirit or what ever it is resembles the boy who previously lived there with his father.

I don't know what to make of it i can not explain it, anybody wanna give it a go, here's the picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0945ed28f0c1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-8-2009 by themako]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Actually I think it looks like DRACULA!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I see a six pack.

I see some people, possibly inebriated.

You've told me it was late at night.

And I see a third person moving while a low tech camera is snapping a picture, for apparently no reason at all.

I see that you just created this account.

I see a fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

Yes! Dracula or a freaky ventriloquist doll - or a grown-up Chucky.

Whatever it is, it is very creepy - and is it about to read that newspaper or hit the quys with it?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

i just created this account because, for some reason my password wouldn't work for my other account mako23 i requested i new password twice still wouldn't work so i just created a new one, and all i know is that i was given this picture and told the story, thought it might be interesting to post.

Mod Edit: Returned "Off Topic" post as it is a valid response.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You will never ever be able to convince any one else.
You know what is truth, it is for you! Maybe some one is trying to tell you something? Drive carefully? Dont drink and drive?
Make your own conclusions and move on.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The reflection off the door is also lighting up the apparent ghosts forehead, thus making him solid. Not a ghost I'm afraid!

IRM

[edit on 1/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Please add productively to the thread or move on to the next thread.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You really want to know what ghosts are? Very well, ghosts are not dead people. They could be either like an energy footprint of dead people and/or beings form another planes that appear with human shape coz our inconscious (mostly) can't stand their true form.

top topics

join