It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Satan is real?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well demon meaning non-human malovent evil forces. If non-human malovent evil forces exist then there is a good chance that Satan does exist. If there is nothing out there but human beings, animals and plants in the universe then Satan does not exist. What's the possibility that earth life is the only life in this whole universe?? If malovent evil forces exist somebody please tell me what would stop a very powerful malovent force from calling itself, Satan??
edit on 28-8-2011 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nah, Satan is just a figment of your imagination.
It's all in your miiiiiiind.

Do people actually believe Satan is a red guy, with a pointy tail, horns and a pitch fork?
That's been the greatest deception EVER; to make people 'believe' Satan aka Lucifer DOESN'T exist. He/she/it/whatever CERTAINLY DOES...and he/she/it/whatever lives in YOUR MIND! LITERALLY! The battle mankind has always had, here on planet earth, is the MIND. It's hard to be here, on this glorious planet, and not ask questions like: who, what, where, when, how, why?

Picture it like this....there's an Angel on 1 shoulder and a Devil on the other, and in between is YOUR MIND. You are the decision maker, the Angel and Devil are just INFLUENCES. Man has the ability to CHOSE...in case you didn't know...and many of our choices have to deal with: right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

primitive man can't think past the "person character" idea that's portrayed on the surface. true meaningful literature and mythology embeds metaphor and allegory into it's writing.. in order to express a greater meaning. but humanity goes on with the action-hero type personification.. never looking further.. because they don't want to.. they CANT.. or they just were never taught how to. satan is your physiology and your mind's desires that are formed by your body's senses. it is the adversary to your virtuous spirit's evolution.
reply to post by prevenge

This is good answer. It reminds me of the Native American Tale of Two Wolves.

A Native elder walks slowly down the path. The leaves of the trees and the soft breeze protect him from the heat of the noonday sun. In his worn, calloused hand is the soft flesh of his young grandson. The two walk in silence.
After a time the grandfather interrupts the silence. “Grandson,” he begins, “there are two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is angry and vindictive and wishes to hurt others. The other wolf is peaceful, joyful, and loving.”
Hearing the words of his grandfather the grandson is filled with fear. With a tremor in his voice he asks, “Grandfather, which wolf will win the battle of your heart?”
The wise elder replies, “The battle of my heart will be won by the wolf that wins the battle of every man’s heart. It is the wolf I feed.”

www.anhglobal.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Umm,"Satan" is just a excuse for one's troubles, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Evil is all around you, there's good in evil and evil in good.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join