It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell : Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Bombshell : Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

www.blacklistednews.com

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained ‘intimate relations’ with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, “all the way until that day of September 11.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have always believed that Bin Laden was an extension of the CIA. If you look at recent history , the CIA supplied weapons to the Mujhadeen headed by Bin Laden to repel the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan. Tells you alot about 9/11. What doesn't surprise me is that the CIA's tenticles are also using 'Al-Queda' for their purpose.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Just by looking at the site, I find it hard to believe it is a trustable new source?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

Just by looking at the site, I find it hard to believe it is a trustable new source?

It seems like a shady site, but the story comes directly from a former FBI translator. I don't know how credible the individual is, but its' her word on the line, not Blacklistednews.

In any event, if this is true it doesn't surprise me in the least. It's well known that the Bush Administration protected the Bin Laden family after the events of 9/11, and its also been supported that the CIA created and armed the Taliban, so collusion between the Taliban and the FBI would seem plausible.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Questionable sites aside...

What many people didn't know is that Osama has made many trips to the US. He sent his sons to college here. People have met him at parties, gatherings and such. He often looked a little bewildered, like being in Oz, because the cultures are so different. So I doubt he was an operative. But not one person who met him at these events ever found him to be anti-american. And did not hear any anti-american sentiments.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i dont find this to be a sudden bombshell.
i thought i had heard this before.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Me too.
Google Tim Osman sometime.
Old news,...yawn.
Maybe someone will see it and wake up though!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
giggle giggle people why in sam hill is it so hard to beleive this information. hasnt it been perfectly obvious that we have been lied to come on get off the punch

on a lighter note when i was over at the first dessert storm it was amazing that our government gave bin laden contracts to build like 5 to 7 military bases. WAKE up people

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

The Bush administration protected some of the Bin Laden family because some of them ARE AMERICANS and, or have been living in the U.S. for a long while, and they live a western lifestyle and LOVE it. The Bin Laden family disowned Osama a long time ago.

If people knew about those members of the Bin Laden family that live/lived in the U.S. there would have been retaliation by some Americans possibly injuring or even killing these people. This sort of thing has happened in the past.

One of those "evil Bin Ladens" is Bin Laden's niece, who lives, or lived, in the U.S. and studied here....

The entire Bin Laden family is not responsible for what Osama did.

Why is it that some people want to believe because there is a black sheep in a family "everyone in that family must be evil too"?...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

humm, lets see...perhaps that has something to do with the fact that the Bin Ladens own the LARGEST construction company in the Middle East as well as other parts in the world, and they have offices all over the world?....

BTW the Bin Laden family have disowned Osama a long time ago.

From wikipedia...

bin Laden family
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Office building of the bin Laden familyThe bin Laden family (Arabic: بن لادن‎), also spelled bin Ladin is a wealthy family intimately connected with the innermost circles of the Saudi royal family. The family was thrown into media spotlight through the activities of one of its members, Osama bin Laden. The financial interests of the bin Laden family are represented by the Saudi Binladin Group, a global construction and equity management conglomerate grossing $5 billion U.S. dollars annually, and one of the largest construction firms in the Islamic world, with offices in London and Geneva. According to an American diplomat, the bin Laden family also owns part of Microsoft and Boeing.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, just because the U.S. helped the Muhadijen back in the 80s to fight the SOVIETS it doesn't mean that Osama Bin Laden is or was working for the U.S. when he decided to attack us.

The Bush administration did some bad things, but this was not one of those.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

Hmmm, the article on the site contains 32 links to other sites, blogs, interviews and what not, so to me it seems that there's plenty of info to go through before determining the trustworthiness of the site.

What would you like to see that would make it seem more trustworthy for you?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I did post a reply to this story but it seems to have been deleted.Never mind.I managed to copy the second page.

top topics

join