It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Obamacare from the Liberty Counsel Civil rights Law Firm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Everyone needs to contact their representative and vote no. I read all 10 pages and this so called reform is down right scary.

www.liberty.edu...

Sec. 205, Pg. 95, Lines 8-18 - The government will use groups (i.e., ACORN & AmeriCorps) to “inform and educate” (sign up) individuals for government plan.

Something I never even thought of:

Sec. 223, Pg. 124, Lines 24-25 - No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No “administrative of judicial review” against a government monopoly.

Go through all 10 pages. It doesn't take very long.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying this but I wonder if Musolinni or Hitler had a similar plan?

-just askin'-

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Holy crap. I'm not even a quarter of the way through this latest version of the HC bill. This thing is monstrous, fascist BS, and the Liberty Counsel has done a great job of pointing all of this out. Star and Flag for you sir. Thank you for finding this. This means I don't have to write the report I was going to.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The first page is enough to set off alarm bells. This summary needs to spread around before the vote, so that it has no chance n hell of passing.

It really leaves you wondering about the agenda of Obama and his far left cronies. What are these sneaky #ers up to?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
its IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So everyone on this thread is entirely satisfied with unaffordable health care insurance premiums that go up and up with no end in sight, provides no coverage for pre-existing conditions or age or many serious conditions, is not affordable by more and more employers, and cannot be made portable if a person loses or changes their job?

Go status quo?

This article is just a lot of scare tactics from the big drug and insurance monopolies who will stand to lose big bucks if affordable health insurance is put into effect.

I would think that there would be more insight by the people who post on ATS. They're not supposed to be that easily fooled.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Where was this attitude when the Republicans tried to reform health care? No, instead the democrats and MSM did everything they could to torpedo it. Yet, we're all supposed to just fall in to line with whatever the chosen one wants to do?

You live in an imaginary world where Democrats live by a different set of rules and standards. For whatever reason you have the idea that your party's ideas should get some sort of special consideration.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Well you, apparently, think Big Pharma and Big Insurance should get special consideration.

It's not a Democratic thing. If the Republicans put forward a similar plan I would be in favor of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Pardon me sir, but big pharma and the insurance companies are benefiting from this HEAVILY. This isn't health care reform it is a health care fascist coup. You need to read the bill, unlike congress, to know what is in it. We can't all do your research for you. And if the republicans put forward a fascist piece of trash like this you wold be in favor of it?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

join