It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart weighs role in U.S. H1N1 vaccination plans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This would be a good time the nex coming onths, to hurt walmart a little bit. Put up emails andsend em around..yuo might get swine flu if entering a walmart. why? its where all the sick people are! since they got the vaccination tables up! which realisticly is true!!! I dunno about all you... but if a big place like walmart opens up a ac table.think about it. Swine flu is airborne. SOmeone has it sneezes, god kows where its going for their.
I work in a reatil store, in southwest CT. The doors are automaic, which is hard to help. Our air fitlers, get repalced every 4 months i think it is? But..because of the cardboard, you should see what collects up those urnae fitlers they use in the air ducts! AMAZING! blue furnace looking filter material over 4 months, its a black as my Logitech keyboard, sometimes as grey as threatening skys. I used to ask the fitler people, how do they get so dirty like that? answer..was opening and closing of doors and cardboard. cardboard generates LOTS of dust. so a place like walmart, would have the same. Cardboard dust, colelcting with swine flu..sounds like a breeding ground. Especailly when the fitlers are removed. thier are just popped out OR slid out. Usually some gets on the floor. supopse it was contaminated with swine flu, someone kicks it, steps on it, scuffs it out onto the floor.... well its back in the air now!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I don't believe in Flu vaccines but was not too paranoid about them until I read that grapesofraft posted this. Now I am.

You my friend are a wonderful reverse barometer.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uphillbothways

promoting shots and mandatory shots are two different ballgames

this is just part of the plan

WALMARTS are every where with huge parking lots

MSM and a false flag will have the masses standing in line

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can see Wal-Mart and the govt teaming up with this vacc program. Come to Wal-Mart and get your swine flu shot and get a $25 Wal-Mart gift card!! Just in time for Christmas! This way they'll attract alot more people.
Im really concerned with the media and this flu this winter. How are they going to determine who died from regular flu and this swine flu? Are they going to report every flu death? If they do then they will whip the American people into a frenzy!! People will be freaking out, wearing masks and playing into their hands. Should be an interesting winter.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
how many people have died from swine flu so far this year? 100 200, worldwide?

36,000 die in the us alone every year from regular strains of flu. so why the big push for the vaccine for swine flu that hasn't been tested? MONEY

I am thinking this so called vaccination has nothing at all to do with any flu. I am starting to think it is just a way to "chip" every one for tracking or to do mass sterilization or to do a mass kill off of the human race. Or maybe something even more scary. No matter what the real reason is I have a bad feeling a lot of us will not be around much longer.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I do not think this could ever be implemented to the extent that we are all monitored have to undergo mandatory vaccination. TPTB may have a vast infrastructure of power, but not all people go to Wal-Mart, not all people will get a vaccine. This is a ploy to get people to get a vaccine, it also is a money making scheme of big corporations. It could be an attempt by the NWO, but most of their attempts fail. The first step is depopulation, is this part of it? We will have to wait and see. I do enjoy the warnings though, keep them coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

36,000 die in the us alone every year from regular strains of flu. so why the big push for the vaccine for swine flu that hasn't been tested? MONEY

Agreed, but, take it a step farther into the last dance of freedom.

IMO this is also to establish a need for a National Health Card Identification Card kind of thing.
No Heath ID, no work, no school, no travel - no leaving the States or getting back in (if you travel on a USA passport) without them.

Needless to say a bit idiotic due to all the people who come into the States with no vaccines, but, I’m sure they’ll *fix* that in time too.

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join