It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tourists 'being held in Iran'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

But who or more ominously what, got through?

OK the million dollar question: I reckon the Americans and the Erupeans are planting an Earthquake device in Iranian soil which will allow them to implement regime change through natural disasters.

I would be laughing if it came true.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenic

A lot of people have heard of that award but I guess some haven't really checked it out.
Just had the idea of 'I can win one easy,keep it on the mantle piece'

Seriously though,I would go with other reasons.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

I'd be laughing if what you had written was actually funny.
No offence meant,just didn't get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

I'd be laughing if what you had written was actually funny.
No offence meant,just didn't get it.

OK

Have you heard of the Earthquake machine? Or Tesla's Earthquake Machine or Tesla Oscillator. What I'm saying is that maybe just maybe America with its allies are trying to plant this device in Iran. There is no way of knowing. Since America is losing soldiers on both sides of Iran's borders another war can't be afforded therefore the perfect solution is to use natural disasters for regime change.

How is that for a conspiracy theory

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No,I cant say I have heard of it.
Though I have heard of HAARP.

Stays sharp,to the bottom of the glass.

Showing my age with that one.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Guess I should cancel my strait of hormuz cruise I booked. Anyway, the situation there is heating up in a big way, gates just left israel after meeting with key officials including bibi. Here is a link that sums up their meeting, I am new and can't post a new thread so if you feel this news link is worthy of a new thread feel free to start one.

www.debka.com...

I am sure sum will discredit the web site but it is becoming harder and harder to find sources that people find "credible" I for one enjoy the news put out by Debka (sidenote: I also read pro-islam sites as well so no I am not jewish)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by bryanku

The game of getting into conflict with Iran is no doubt afoot.But when is the question?Waiting til NK has settled and troops out of Iraq?Well not out as such but i,m sure you know what i mean.Still be there for Iran.On via mobile so can,t get to article you pointed out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
UPDATE.

So now Iran has confirmed the three Americans arrested.

Three Americans arrested.

Iran has arrested three Americans who "infiltrated" the border with Iraq, state-owned Al-Alam television said on Saturday, in the Islamic republic's first confirmation of the incident."An informed Iranian source confirmed the arrest of three Americans after they infiltrated through the Iraqi border," the Arabic-language television station reported.

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yeah... sounds so obvious... don't go hiking in IRAQ! By the way, who detained the "tourists" (if they even were tourists), the government (of which we have complete control over and can easily release the tourists), or militants?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetbechtold

I wouldn't think it was militants,that wouldn't be a good move for their cause.

As for the government,people in the west see them as not as up with the rest.But you can be sure they know of every type of move by outside military in trying to get covertly into Iran.
Wether its so called tourists,journalists etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just wanted to post an update.

Apparently the Swiss are ever vigilant to uphold world piece: link

It's very interesting, but I still ask the question: What are American tourists doing in Iran in the first place.

I feel like they weren't watching the news recently.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenic

Cheers for the previous update.

Here's the latest.
Iran questioning tourist US trio

Three Americans arrested after apparently straying into Iran are being questioned by police, Iranian state television has reported. "We don't know whether they are tourists or not. We are questioning them," said a local security official.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join