It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Picture Worth A thousand Words?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Obama is too good to help the poor. he would rather everyone else help, just like stalin.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Toward that end, the MM tattletale went on to characterize the AT blogger's description of the picture in question as "inane drivel" from the right-wing "fringe." The blog showed a picture of a helpful Sergeant Crowley assisting handicapped Professor Gates down the steps at the White House Thursday, while a careless, arrogant President Obama walked ahead, too self-important to be bothered with the old man.

The picture is plain as day; it was on the White House website.

www.americanthinker.com...

I am an elderly women and I walk with a cane, and have degenerative crippling disc disease, perhaps that is why this picture really got to me.

There is no doubt in my mind that had this been Bush instead of Obama many of the left would have torn him apart.

I watched you do it everyday on this forum.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not sure about your Mea Culpa. We all have our infirmities. (I myself walk with a cane as a result of a stroke.) Also too, we all have our biases, prejudices and opinions based on our unique experiences in life.

Not to be rude, but my sympathy account is already drained. You have a "history" of
inflammatory threads on ATS mam.

The OVERWHELMING majority, Obama bashing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please don't play the sympathy card or better yet, detach your emotion and bias before posting.

Regards...KK

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really don't get it; Obama has been in power for less than five minutes, is confronted by eight years of Dubya madness and people are blaming him for their misfortunes.

Bill Clinton said there was a government within the government and an Obama administration, originating from outside the establishment, has to negotiate every steps it takes. Perhaps in exchange for a national health service the deal is that Obama does not go after Cheney and the crimes of the neocons. It has to be a lop sided deal because right wing neocons are malignant and they will tear the country apart to get away with it. The only option Obama has is to keep the country together by wiping the slate clean and making life better for everyone.

The Crazies are still there infesting the military, security services and the corporate world. If Obama goes after them, assassinations and dissension would erupt causing the country to be destabilised and the economy to tank for a very long time..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What a crock of s#!t, really. The pres. has the lead with his mind on reaching the media. Crowley now helping the man he falsely arrested to improve HIS image. This is more fabrication than the "Obama checking out the girls a**" photo. I'm all for conspiracy just pick your battles, this one is weak!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

If he was falsely arrested than why did Obama back pedal so quickly after stating "the police acted stupidly"?

Sgt. Crowley was in the right and even though there was no apology, he was still the only one of the three who showed any class in this situation.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Mountain out of a mole hill.

I am sure it was probably a staged Photo. I would have Both men helping Gates instead of the president in front. Or perhaps the president turned slightly watching to make sure his help was not needed.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Can imagine the president helping the chap down the step and officer standing by doing nothing? Remember one hand is holding a cane so it would not be possible for both to help.

There would an outcry of favouritism or look at how the officer is being ignored.

Obama did the right thing being the arbitrator which requires some distance from both parties.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
More interesting photos, not of Obahama, but of president mugabe of Zimbawe, Ever wondered why Magube has not been thrown from office? Check out The Masonic Handshakes with world leaders.
www.vitalisnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Was this photo taken Before or After they had beers in the rose garden??

I do believe that it is pertinent considering what a couple beers can do to a person.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can tell you for sure one thing by that picture.

Its very apparent that Mr.Obama has ZERO manners.

Where I come from, whether you are the governor or a man on the street, when someone has a hard time negotiating terrain or obstacles, you lend them a hand.

You never allow and elderly person to open a door for themselves if you can help it for that matter!

The man is a megalomaniac. The fact that he even had this "meeting" is testament to his self centered motives, to do nothing but further boost his own self image, under the guise of being a "good guy". This is evident in his public image improving "apology tour"

He is a master at playing on the emotions and knee jerk reactions of people.

If this gentleman was really considered by Obama to be a "friend" and not a person to exploit to improve his own self image w this "beer summit", he would have been on the other side of him aiding the gentleman down the stairs.....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Was this photo taken Before or After they had beers in the rose garden??

I do believe that it is pertinent considering what a couple beers can do to a person.

Didn't seem to affect Sgt. Crowley, the one who was labeled a racist and stupid by the other two in the photo.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Uhhm--!!! Objection(s)?!

This is just somebody's BLOG!! Some random, anonymous jackass's BLOG, neither requiring nor demonstrating any degree of journalistic integrity. All this talk of letting the elderly just die off and just giving them painkillers is just such nonsense. I don't know why you people believe it. Rush Limbaugh was the only kind of media figure presenting this scenario and he's with the bad guys! Hello?

You folks have been duped by NeoCon propaganda. It's really kinda sad. That blogger seems to contrast Bush in a POSITIVE light. Are you guys for real? You really buy this? I thought our community was smarter than that.

This is textbook counterintelligence and yet you still buy it. Would you believe somebody who told you (anonymously) that the word "gullible" really isn't in the dictionary ("Just take our word for it!")? The claims we're hearing about Obama have yet to be backed up by any primary evidence.

It's all rumors and hearsay, so for the love of all things honest and true, why in the hell is a community which prides itself in "denying ignorance" unable to understand what's going on here? The Obama Deception didn't even have any valid evidence linking Obama to the NWO or any documentation to support the claims it made, like he was prepping FEMA camps or it distorted information, saying he was creating a mandatory civilian militia, when really he's just expanding the Peace Corps.

Honestly, when did you all turn into Republicans? I know the consensus is that all powerful political figures are evil among the purists, but some of you are really just NeoCons in survival gear. It's kind of nauseating to see rabble like that in this community, spewing their nonsense and then seeing others just believe it, at the drop of a hat! No evidence, no primary data, nothing! Just "He's the AntiChrist!" and everybody drones "Okay." or "Yeah, that's right!" like a bunch of goddamn automatons. I don't listen to Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh on general principal because they're both exactly the same, they're just on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

Really, some anonymous blog about body language and symbolic postures, etc? And that's valid evidence in your book? I know all of you can't be that dumb… right??

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join