It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC CAN Plaintiffs Take City to Court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I missed this news on the 10th and I think it's so exciting and I feel like for the first time in a long time that the events of 9/11 2001 aren't going to disappear into the history books without us ever finding out the real truth as to what happened.

The required number of signatures has been validated and the referendum will go on the November ballot. I believe that it will be passed in November and an independent commission will go ahead with a new investigation.

Things will be different this time because:

From the NYCCAN website:

Q: How do we know this Commission will do a better job than the first 9/11 Commission?

Unlike the first 9/11 Commission, the new Commission will be completely independent because it will be comprised of individuals with no interest in protecting the government from accountability. To guarantee that this Commission will be completely independent and pursue the evidence wherever it may lead, the selection of the first eight Commissioners has been written into the petition, and the additional Commissioners (the Commission will have up to fifteen members) will be appointed only by majority vote of the existing Commission members.

I really believe now that it's not just a question of if the truth comes out, but when!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join