It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Wisdom Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey Y'all.

I heard this story by the Sioux Indians and thought it was so cool I'd repost it here for all of you who have never heard it.

enjoy!

The creator gathered together all of creation and said," I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realization that... they create their own reality.

The eagle said "Give it to me I will take it to the moon" "The Creator said, "No. One day they will go there and find it".

The salmon said, "I will take it to the bottom of the ocean." "No they will go there too."

The buffalo said, "I will bury it on the great plains. "The Creator said, "They will cut into the skin of the earth and find it even there."

Then the Grandmother mole, who live in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said: "Put it inside them." And the Creator said, "It is done."

[edit on 7/31/2009 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Weird. I just noticed I posted this thread @ 3:33.

Numerical patterns and synchronicity have been showing up everywhere in my life lately lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow this is getting even weirder.

I just visited another forum website I frequent and the views on each different topic sections were as follows: 13334, 4333 and 833.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Truer words have never been spoken.

How is it that man cannot see what is inside him?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey glad you enjoyed it man.

Sorry to get a bit off topic But i keep noticing all these identical numbers popping up everywhere.

For example, You registration date: 3/30/2008

Could just be me tripping out haha

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Truer words have never been spoken.

How is it that man cannot see what is inside him?
Because he needs the mirror from another.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Hey glad you enjoyed it man.

Sorry to get a bit off topic But i keep noticing all these identical numbers popping up everywhere.

For example, You registration date: 3/30/2008

Could just be me tripping out haha
and that was 3 times you noticed them.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

haha there you go. this is making me this of that movie The Number 23 with Jim Carrey.
haha jk

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And yet people continue to look for it outside themselves. If existence, God or other had decided to create another Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed or Krishna, Lao Tzu, they would have. Instead we were created and yet think that by following the footprints of another we do justice to our creator when in fact living true to our original unique design is what our birth rite is. It is rare when one comes to their own center, and yet once there there is no possibility of being a carbon copy of another.

Thank you for the beautiful story.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Very interesting. Great post.
So then if we create our own reality, how do we access that knowledge? Or do we have to find out on our own? Is it as simple as just believing, or should it be just knowing?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Very well put. Maybe they were here to show us how to make our own path.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
So then if we create our own reality, how do we access that knowledge? Or do we have to find out on our own? Is it as simple as just believing, or should it be just knowing?

It's not knowing or believing.

It's experiencing by doing..then you will believe and know the truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The divine is within the moment, within you and within the content of that moment, together as one. The holy union. Now and you can not be separated without experiencing a great sense of fear and a feeling of being lost in a world that you feel you don`t belong to. When we experience the now, it becomes a beautiful, playful world.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Itisnowagain]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion

I believe it comes from believing and having absolute faith and knowledge that everything you see around you comes from within, not from "without."

Take a look at everything you see around you. All your material possessions were conceived of first within the mind of a man. It was first a thought, then the materials needed to manifest it in the physical world were brought into the equation.

EVERYTHING begins as a THOUGHT first. Realize this truth.

The quotes in my signature also point to this truth.

Also, you should read "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. He gets very in depth into this type of philosophy.

I guarantee if you read that book with an open mind and let it speak to your soul, you will never look at life the same way again.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not a bad way to look at things. Thanks for the info. God speed.

top topics

join