It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three new Crop Circles this farmer doesn't like them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

sorry for your emotional instability and your need to cause disruption. no triple post. was speaking with different folks and responding to their post.
calm yourself. it amazes me when humans are given truth how they try to get people removed by attempting to create a grande illusion of being angry at responses to multiple people.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by warpath1984

What illusion? I AM angry at how you are spinning the thread off topic. When I joined this forum, I was expecting some semblance of intelligence and maturity, but I find myself disappointed by the attention-seeking gooble-gaggle that pervades these boards. Your DOD nonsense can make its way into another thread, but keep it away from disrupting this one.

Has anyone made any sense of the geometrical patterns in this case?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
reply to post by warpath1984

What illusion? I AM angry

And there is simply no need to be as angry as you are pretending to be, concerning the truth behind who are making crop circles and how. so relax. its merely a topic and anyone can join in and discuss and expose how these crop designs are made. thanks.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by warpath1984]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Beams and more beams.. unbelievable

Only a sample:

Tesla discovered that by using a low frequency beam-directed pulse, he could cause, at the quarter wavelength, the eruption of a large electromagnetic pulse which could, by carrying a much higher exciting wave, excite the atmospheric gases in a region, to explosively expand them, followed by a tremendous implosion and the absorption of a great amount of heat in the area, causing immediate freezing. This process would create an initial explosive shock wave followed by the implosive return wave, similar to nuclear detonation. For example, by using a low frequency of 60 cps, with a wavelength of 3,100 miles, directed by carrier-beam, a pulse could be made to erupt at one-quarter wavelength- 775 miles, corrected to 751 miles by velocity factor. By superimposing an exciting frequency of say 50 megahertz or so, the atmospheric gases could be excited to cause a “cold implosion” which absorbs heat. By altering the wavelength and the direction of propagation, the results could be delivered to any terrestrial point.

Here is a connection:

Low frequency waves also make it possible to project forceful longitudinal electromagnetic pulses to a specific, distant point, by sending the wave along a conductor or polarized atmospheric “carrier beam” of U.V. or higher frequency radiation. The high voltage long wave, carried directionally to a distant point by the carrier beam, can in turn carry additional higher frequency waves superimposed on it, to deliver the high frequency exciting energy, at the powerful long-wave peaks. This was the basis for Tesla’s “Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires” inventions, as well as his “energy beam” and “death ray” inventions, as the same system can be used for all three.

All three beam technology connected and we know nothing how or
why.

News or government is blocked by the Men in Black from knowing
how its done.
From Foo to Triangle ship to beams all the same technology taken
from Tesla in 1943.
And taken by von Braun in 1945.
Now in locked vaults at Los Alamos.
Oh, and now beaming away in the UK.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslandLyne

That is good points you put forward there i remember watching a documentary tesla's wire free electricity i must admit it is a possibility but i don't think it's them what would be the purpose what would they get out of it we all know they do things for a reason and i can not see the reason for them doing this but it is a possibility.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

That is good points you put forward there i remember watching a documentary tesla's wire free electricity i must admit it is a possibility but i don't think it's them what would be the purpose what would they get out of it we all know they do things for a reason and i can not see the reason for them doing this but it is a possibility.

THANKYOU

I know. Why?
Perhaps something to further mystify us with.
Mostly by not telling the truth.
To scientifically calibrate what even beam they have.
The cattle get the same treatment.
Government testing would be forbidden.
The craft and beam is top secret as well.
So the Illuminati do it with out government involvement.
Which is lying to us.
And bolstering a lot of what do the ET mean bs.
And increasing their hold on news and government.

What they mean is don't talk or you get wised up the wrong way.
Lose you high ranking Illuminati news anchor-ship or any other
Illuminati position.

Just a thought.
ED: Fix typo.
On topic.. to keep the lie going and check to see if the rank
and file are still under control.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm on the fence to all possibilities just can not throw my self into just one until there is something solid to go on besides i like them no mater who is doing it free art if you may.
I will add new circles to this thread when they are released until the end of circle season.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

It was Mercury. I looked in to that one Extensively.
However, There was one CC that Predicted a CME on July 6th-7th. Which Did, In Fact, Happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva

It was Mercury. I looked in to that one Extensively.
However, There was one CC that Predicted a CME on July 6th-7th. Which Did, In Fact, Happen.

Interesting they Deleted the Archived Data from July 6th...
Here is the Archive List... lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

This one is from the 7th, you can see the Tail end of the CME.
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

The Images Still Exist. You can search here
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
And even get a Movie in Java that way.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Manjushri Bodhisattva]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

I was in a thread about that sunspot and the seventh i actually said that the prediction was wrong.

The prediction was wrong it was not mine but i took part in the thread i hold my hands up.

That is what i said i made a mistake because it did happen i'm not shy to say when i'm wrong.
This was the thread it's very intresting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

I was in a thread about that sunspot and the seventh i actually said that the prediction was wrong.

The prediction was wrong it was not mine but i took part in the thread i hold my hands up.

That is what i said i made a mistake because it did happen i'm not shy to say when i'm wrong.
This was the thread it's very intresting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANKYOU

NP

Yes, It was very synchronistic for me. I had seen the "Massive Object Near Sun" Post and Got into it then, Later to See the July 6th-7th CME (or solar Flare some thought.) Prediction. Turns out that Since the Images are from the B satellite, or A in your Case, that it was Showing Mercury Even though it was not visible to Earth or the Other Satellite. Remember these satellites are Ahead and Behind the Earth in it's Orbit.

I Found this which Finally Convinced me it was Mercury. stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
That is updated every few days or so. So, you can use it to reference what you are seeing. Though I have seen so much strange stuff out there now, most is gone by the next update an hour or more later. Fun Stuff. Watching The Sun Like that...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Also Since these Cameras are Showing Heat/Light more than the Actual Size, it explains why Mercury Looks the Size of Jupiter. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A lot of the past months crop circles do seem to represent the sun i think anyway so i have been keeping a closer than usual look on it helps me learn a bit more about the sun at the same time.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

ok! this one blow my mind very elegant a square inside a square

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

and this one

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

is from Waden Hill, Wiltshire. Reported 31st July.

so there was not 3 crop circle 31 july but 4

enjoy people

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Thanks i saw that one but i didn't see the update so i did not know what it looked like so thanks.
And you have to take into consideration it's been raining a lot in the UK alately.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is today's crop circle just look at that.

FROM www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Could it represent two something going round the sun and the sun with a big sunspot that's what i see when i look at it that is a beautiful site.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And this on Silbury Hill.

The largest man-made mound in Europe,mysterious Silbury Hill compares in height and volume to the roughly contemporary Egyptian pyramids.

FROM www.english-heritage.org.uk...
So its in a very good spot what do you think.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Why is it that these shapes are never made on either mud or normal green grassy type fields? They always seem to be made in the exact same type of dark beige wheat type areas. Doesn't anyone who think these are made by aliens find that a bit suspicious? They're never made in fields full of cauliflowers or potatoes are they? Ask yourself why.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I never once said they where made by alians nobody knows how is making them for sure thats the mistory of them.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I Know how. DOD satellites using microwaves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join