It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three new Crop Circles this farmer doesn't like them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What do you think of these three the first one is my favorite.
FIRST ONE
29th july
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/654a25cb0639.jpg[/atsimg]
SECOND ONE
31st july
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed2869cc8b2.jpg[/atsimg]
I doint think the farmer liked this one.
THIRD ONE
31st july
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa355e74f2f5.jpg[/atsimg]
So what do you think i like crop circles anyway.
FROM www.cropcircleconnector.com...

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-07-31T17:33:15-05:00317 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

actualy i watch this on cropcircleconnector and there was a comment there this one

so i looked to secchi stereo image to watch if there a something swing around the sun and i find this

this one is from 23 july

here the movie 23 july it's pretty interesting

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

and this one frome the 31 july

i jump to any conclusion it's just funny no ? what do you think

[edit on 31-7-2009 by pitchdragon]

[edit on 31-7-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The second one with the circle in it was also destroyed by the farmer.
If you look closely at it you can make out a little bit but we will have to guess what it was.

I don’t know if you heard that a formation was reported on the 28th of July at Winterbourne Bassett. The farmer destroyed it early in the morning before anyone had the chance to photograph it from the air or visit it on the ground.

FROM www.cropcircleconnector.com...
It was reported on the 28th so whoever is doing them came back to do the other one.

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

We really dont know who's doing them or why a lot of people dont like them or say they are man made i just cannot say one way or the other what i can say is i like them.

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting - to all those that believe farmers are "in on it" - these farmers obviously are not. Why would they destroy these creations if they were in on it?

So I think ruling out the farmers are "in on it" BS.

Oh circlemakers website will now pop in and try to BS us all about how they planned this and make the farmers do this so to ad cred yada yada yada...

So was that like 4 crop circles in 3 days? I've lost count?!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

of course they are in on it, its like the show is done, now back to work and make more money

they have to carry on, business as usual,

\"oh not another one!\"

never heard about them getting together in harmony around the world with other farmers complaining?

or is there a farmers complaining about crop circles in their fields thread somewhere?

no i didn't think so

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just took this from my other thread that went down without a look in
Silver Disc Videotaped Near Barbury Castle

This week I have viewed an extraordinary videotape in visible light range taken on June 14, 2009, by Paul Jones, a researcher for the Open Minds Forum Research Team. Pauls crop research colleague is Andrew Pyrka, a taxicab driver. Both are from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire County, about 50 miles west of Avebury, Wiltshire, and both are fascinated by crop formations. Paul and Andrew have been trying to make the hours drive from their respective homes to Wiltshire on weekends for night watches

I love this stuff i don't care if i get flamed so be it.
Its clear to see that the farmer in that third pic isnt in on it.

I have watched a half-hour of their visible light videotape and the aerial object appears to be silver metal with a bright, white light at one end that at first is shining toward Paul's camera on the tripod. Then the unidentified aerial object rotates so that the white light moves to one side and the strangely shaped object - not a perfect disc shape, but almost trapezoid - hovers without moving for ten minutes. Then the silver object began to descend for ten seconds until it goes behind the horizon hill down toward land between Barbury Castle and Swinden.

FROM www.earthfiles.com...

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-07-31T17:23:50-05:00317 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello! Crop Circle #2 looks like the Aliens have completed the PMS
Protective Magnetic Sheild for Earth, to protect us from Solar Flares.
There is some utube video that a scientist/mathematician symbologist filmed regarding his opinions of the summer 2009 crop circles and his interpretation of the crop messages. This is why UFO sightings have been off the charts in the last six months.
Did anyone see the article on Europe scientists putting a laser at aluminum, and turning it into a new form of matter and making it transparent yesterday? My husband's boss saw it first on the internet, and said" This is how the UFOs are cloked invisible, when you see one its because they are having technical problems. They are here all the time invisible watching all of us. " This blew my husbands mind, his sensible boss saying that. I believe it, I saw two UFOs in April for three minutes while the dog was depositing on the lawn after my son got on his bus at 6:30am. Believe me it was the last thing I expected to see. I was
not very scared but thought Huh! So they are real. Something is going on.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Great post thanks for that!

yep things sure seem to be 'speeding up' - and I mean everything! Interesting times too.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just found this some will have seen it but in case you haven't.
Many Crop Circles..Alien Orbs Making Crop Circles? Messages in the Circles?
FROM www.youtube.com...

Just adds a little spice to it tried to embed did not work sorry

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think it's Mercury.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I seen the ufo orbs here in the UK but these crop circles just look like art. Don't see anything in them that is ET at all. Ufo orbs are real. Crop circles may well be Dave and his mates

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If it's Mercury, than why does it appear to be going towards the sun rather than a fixed orbit

maybe I misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
for those who think crop circles are hard to create, take a close look at the 3rd picture where the farmer is destroying the crop circle.

Look how big the tractor is and how there looks like very little damage to any crops leading in or out of the crop circle.

If a tractor can get into the area only by following the tracks leaving no damage at all, how hard do you think it would be for people to walk in leaving no trails or tell tail signs?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They say orbs are seen around them but who's to say they are alien they could be living in earth's atmosphere.
In world war 2 fighter pilot's saw them all the time and called them Foo fighters they might just be living creature's who knows.
www.unexplainable.net...
sped2work.tripod.com...
ufos.about.com...
Took these from one of my posts in another thread.

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't see where the tractor entered the crop circle area, but it appears to be leaving tracks behind where he's mowing.

Very possible he drove along the double lines since there appears to be a turn/curve where the tractor entered the crop circle pattern.

I wonder too, could the farmer be trying to recover some of the crop with the mower?
With all he turbulence involved with the rotating mower blades it could be picking up and mowing the grass that was previously bent down.

What could be proof is to have a hay rake enter the area.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

The orbit of Mercury is larger than the field of view of the camera so we just see it as it crosses the frame on the far side of the Sun.

You can see the whole thing here as Mercury moves across the frame on the far side of the Sun.
Select COR2
Resolution 512 works well
Display Slideshow
Start date: 20090723
End date:20090731
Display one image per: "hour"

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I believe I'd read somewhere that a remote viewer claimed these were controlled by greys and a single occupant.

I'd swear I saw three of them in a row, about 7 years ago right next to each other empty and shut down. I thought they were from some carnival ride. The seat was black like a bucket seat. Somewhat reminded me of a bumper car, except these were round and had a round horizontal support ring near the base that tied it all together. It wasn't very wide. I'd say about a 4 foot diameter or less. Not so sure about the control display, but I think it was more like handle bars or a snowmobile.

It would make for interesting regression hypnosis recall, among many, many others.

You'd think these people, whoever they are, would be a little more obvious with their diagrams, rather than crop circle puzzle charades.

Whatever they are, if alien, there doesn't seem to be much most can do about it if it's some warning.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not familiar with any of these studies and the video just looks puzzling. I suppose I'd have to see a comparison video to other planets in orbit as well. I'll take your word for it though.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

thanks for those images, great addition

having viewed those I'd say regardless of manufacture by ET or mankind, the circles have a message. Whoever it is might be trying to warn us. One scenario could be that it is a rogue scientist or astronomer or some mysterious group. That really doesn't matter. What matters is that there appears to be a message. Instead of squabbling about who or what made it and calling it a hoax, is a waste of time. We could drag it on for 800pages in the thread. Damn our human nature. Anyways my point is that we should focus on trying to validate the possibility of the formations containing messages.

How are we ever going to progress ourselves as a species if we can't do simple things like investigating something without prejudice and a completely open mind?

On the flip side, this is the internet, everyone is an expert right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join