It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is in "hollow" Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

pffft.All these "tales" from the babble er bible @ the related spinoffs im sure can be closely linked to the foolhardy village/tribe rebel of that time period & his gluttonous experimentation with cannabis/mushrooms/peyote or any number of mindaltering substance.Add the gift of the gab ability & heaps of populi uneducated or unable to call"HUMBUG" & voila.
cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've always liked the account of the 'supposedly' Admiral Byrd's diary. This takes in account his trip to the North Pole-

www.ufodigest.com...

His flight log?-

www.reversespins.com...

And more...

www.thehollowearthinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am quite amazed that no one is willing to discuss the very explosive trains of thought I have proposed.

Take the oath, keep the secret, and you shall do well in this life. Those that are truly intelligent would leap to the chance, right? It has always been done this way therefore, it must be the right way, right? It has always been the "Oath" that has kept things as they are, an oath to who, or shall I say what. An oath to your brotherhood, your government, or maybe, to your God? It seems only the truly gifted are allowed to take the oath, because it is they, who pose the greatest threat to the real power structure of this planet, and the hidden truth of this planet.

So, what is in the hollow? It is said "As is above, as is below". So is the hollow filled with crime, corruption, greed, of a different nature, a different level?

How say you?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I would say the Earth is filled with both. I would also say they live seperately from each other.

I would also think they would have technology way beyond ours. Even things we now call ufo's.

The bible speaks of the new heaven on earth. I'm not good at measurements biblical ones. Have you ever wondered about light all day long? Or the temp being constant and pleasant all the time. What of the gates and the roads of gold and all the jewels?

What if the gates were cave enterances that lead to a very large opening underneath the crust of the earth. What if the the constand light was from the earths core? Caves stay a constant temp winter and summer. Most people find it a pleasant temp little chilly for me though. lol.

A big room in a cave with a mega big gold vien running through it would account for the gold streets.

Native American legends have them coming out of caves when they first began. Theres a story that says the vikings moved north because they found a land that was like eden. Those vikings after a while were never heard of or found after their trip back.

I myself lean more to the thinking all of these ufo's that come to help us aren't from outerspace but from right under us. The help they offer mankind I don't think is for our own good. That might be why some the nordics keep changing their place of origin over the decades. It sounds so much better to say I come from another planet than to say I live about 10 miles under your septic tank.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
None of you must have made it past grade school if you truly believe it's even possible the earth is hollow in the sense you're thinking. LOL this is the most ignorant topic ever, and has no place in modern day discussion.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
if the earth was hollow dont with all weird animals and landscapes dont you think big buisness would be exploiting it all right now and take all the minerals

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There is something inside the Earth

We all know from experience in life what's in the Middle... it can only be one of several things.

1: A Delicious cream filling

2: Jelly

or

3: Chocolatey Goodness

Seriously, Not going to do a page long lecture on the thickness of the crust and how much room there actually is for just about anything to be down there

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not sure the Earth is hollow (if it is, it has to be artificial and not a natural planet), but we really have no clue. The mantle, core, etc are pure conjecture. they don't really know.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
I personaly think that there are intelligent races such as a bat race,several human subspeices with skin colors such as blue,albino,and charcoal,aliens,sentient fungi, and many more.Animals would be dinosours,siliconic life,moving plants and plenty more.And there might be goverments that alredy know about this stuff.

Good luck posting.

i cant agree with this...sorr guys...What do you think is in "hollow" Earth???hmmm...the core of our planet?, and molton rock (lava)...lots of it..

[edit on 3-8-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
None of you must have made it past grade school if you truly believe it's even possible the earth is hollow in the sense you're thinking. LOL this is the most ignorant topic ever, and has no place in modern day discussion.

i agree 1 billion percent!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fotsyfots
reply to post by KOGDOG

pffft.All these "tales" from the babble er bible @ the related spinoffs im sure can be closely linked to the foolhardy village/tribe rebel of that time period & his gluttonous experimentation with cannabis/mushrooms/peyote or any number of mindaltering substance.Add the gift of the gab ability & heaps of populi uneducated or unable to call"HUMBUG" & voila.
cheers

Ya' know.... At one time I would have written something similar to what you wrote. Tree of Knowledge & that "Forbidden Fruit" shiznizzle..... sounded like someone found and ate the "perfect soma". Then.... I discovered the "severed ear lying just outside your white picket fence" and "things" changed.
BTW.... you don't need drugs to open your mind to "truth".

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

Alas you are right no discussion like this in modern day. Why it could lead to useing our imagination, creative thought, maybe even orginal thought..and worst off it might lead us to think for ourselves, not believe everything we read and are told. Which would lead to the worst thing ever.....people all over the world actually thinking for themselves and questioning everything!

I shall now take off my dunce hat and put on my government issued mind control helmet so I can join into modern day discussions. Thank you for saving me from myself.

But dang that dunce hat is so much fun to wear.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA

Originally posted by Zeplin100
I personaly think that there are intelligent races such as a bat race,several human subspeices with skin colors such as blue,albino,and charcoal,aliens,sentient fungi, and many more.Animals would be dinosours,siliconic life,moving plants and plenty more.And there might be goverments that alredy know about this stuff.

Good luck posting.

i cant agree with this...sorr guys...What do you think is in "hollow" Earth???hmmm...the core of our planet?, and molton rock (lava)...lots of it..

[edit on 3-8-2009 by GerhardSA]

Actually, this is only an educated guess. The rationale for the crust-mantle-outer and inner core theory is not based on a solid foundation (pun! hahahaha
), it is purely guesswork.

The reason why scientists believe the Earth has an iron, liquid outer core are because of three things:

1. the Earth's magnetic field (the origin of which is really up in the air, perhaps even literally!)

2. the fact iron is the only abundant heavy material, and would fill up the Earth's weight (imo, not a scientific supposition and merely an educated, far off guess)

3. the outer core is assumed to be liquid because S-waves can't pass through liquids, and iron would melt at the supposed temperature that pressure would cause.

This really isn't strong evidence to me at all that they really have any idea what's inside the Earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thinking there is another world with its own little sun(as some claim, with blue, green yellow men, aliens etc....as the OP might suggest in original post) in the middle is not even a educated guess..thats plain fantacy and just crazy....
We go by what we know as "theoretical fact" (produced by science) and from what we can observe. Same with relativity, string theory, quantim Mech's etc...we go by what we observe of nature and the universe, and we theorise on how it works, and relativety and quantim is pretty close i would say, not perfect...but close, but they are far closer that this crazy theory...
Saying the earth is hollow with another world (wonderland type thing) deep inside the crust.....i can only...
!
Abselutely no facts involved in that so called theory, but in the iron core, malton rock layer...there is more evidence of this.
Mayne there is a hole in the north pole of the sun as well with a wonderous world in there as well....
COME ON!

This topic belongs in BTS in my opinion...(not trying to fight...just saying)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GerhardSA]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

It sounds so much better to say I come from another planet than to say I live about 10 miles under your septic tank.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How many people here on ATS would like to know? Now place a value on that information? Then we can work out the cost envolved and go in!

I should say 20% of our fellow ATS crew would be interested in our findings? How many people would we need on a team? how much funding could we gather?

I for one would love to go down and have a look that would certainly answer the questions!

The chap who got whacked in the car park before getting his flight the other year, he worked out that each ticket on his ice breaker would cost $20K

Now say we have a team of 200 a general round up of ATS who will go in. I work that out at $4mill, thats not so much money ladies and gents!

Now just saying we had $4Mill who could offer experience skills time and your life if needed to get there and back?

I am serious about this crazy idea and why not we are able to prove this one way or the other now lets see some interest in the possibilty...

Anybody with the bulls not just the mouth please pitch in lets find out if this could become a burning issue I for one want to go.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's my considered opinion ...

The Earth IS hollow .... and it's filled to overflowing with people having "hollow heads" for believing this tripe !!

Develop some simple common sense, people !!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
afoolbyanyothername...

Can you hear the wind blowing?

I wonder what your head is full of, no wait a second I smell something.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

Originally posted by fotsyfots
reply to post by KOGDOG

cheers

Ya' know.... At one time I would have written something similar to what you wrote. Tree of Knowledge & that "Forbidden Fruit" shiznizzle..... sounded like someone found and ate the "perfect soma". Then.... I discovered the "severed ear lying just outside your white picket fence" and "things" changed.
BTW.... you don't need drugs to open your mind to "truth".

No sorry Kdoggy,sumones given you bogus info. there champ........we've got a lovely english box hedge out the front our place.The property you refer to i think is up the road a bit & on other side of our street.A quiet middle aged geezer lives there solo i think.Not positive but think his name was vangoof or something similar.Will enquire at the p.o. next visit.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP I find this subject fascinating

Was just wondering why there would be a patent for the hollow earth if it wasn't true

On November 25, 1912 Marshall B. Gardner of Aurora, Kane County, Illinois, USA, submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903.

For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration, that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920.

The title is A JOURNEY TO THE EARTH’S INTERIOR or HAVE THE POLES REALLY BEEN DISCOVERED?

Although he seems not to have been aware of it, Gardner’s work had incompletely been preceded by William Reed, whose book PHANTOM OF THE POLES was 281 pages and was published in 1906 New York City by the Walter S. Rockey Company. The one shortcoming with Mr. Reed’s theory, otherwise very intelligently developed, was that he had failed to finish his centrifugal force reasoning regarding Earth’s formation As a result, he was never able to logically account for the powerful source of heat and illumination present in the Earth’s Interior.

Gardner, on the other hand, did account for this source. The difference is that whereas Reed confined his research strictly to Polar exploration, Gardner augmented this with studies of astronomy. The majority of this article will be testimony from the real experts, the people who were there at the huge telescopes and especially there in those vast and previously mysterious Polar regions. But first, this is the common sense theory responsible for United States patent 1096102.

In the beginning, some 4 or 5 billion years ago, when the Earth was still an enormously expanded ball of super-hot whirling gas, it gradually began to contract as it cooled. The laws of physics require cooling gases to condense and so the rapidly spinning sphere of tenuous gases began to concentrate as the heat loss continued. Self-centered gravitational attraction kept reducing the diameter of the whirling ball of cooling material...but only to a certain extent. This is the big logical distinction between the old inadequate theory of planetary formation and Gardner’s discovery.

The old notion would have us believe that the gravitational contraction continued unabated until the Earth had become molten hot under a fierce gravitational pressure. While such a scenario undoubtedly does routinely occur in the celestial evolution of particularly immense bodies, as is the case with all stars, it is definitely not the final development of typical planets.

The crucial second factor to lay stress on is centrifugal force. Remember that while gravity is attempting to draw all of the material toward the center, there is an opposing force also at work centrifugal force. Just as a figure skater spins much more rapidly when she brings her outstretched arms tightly in against her body, so too did the ever contracting proto-planet begin rotating ever more rapidly as its size decreased.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join